Page 5 of 7 [ 98 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

blitzkrieg
Veteran
Veteran

14 Dec 2022, 1:19 pm

Underwear that has excessive stitching in the waistband.

Joe90
Veteran
Veteran

14 Dec 2022, 1:35 pm

Anything with collars or buttons.

I really don't see the point in polo shirts. I avoid any jobs where you're forced to wear a polo shirt as uniform.

I also don't wear skirts, and I may only wear a dress if I'm going to a formal social event.

I am quite a tomboy, although I do like wearing pink clothes and having long hair.

FleaOfTheChill
Veteran
Veteran

14 Dec 2022, 4:49 pm

Oakling wrote:
It’s a lot easier to say what I wear than what I hate.

Seem to be in a minority here, but I need to have even pressure over my body to feel comfortable, so I wear leggings and close fitting long sleeve tops made of jersey with Lycra, two pairs of socks, and then some kind of dress over the top to make me acceptable in public and provide pockets. I generally only wear black and grey, absolutely NO PATTERNS. Everything else I hate.

I can’t stand clothing that moves and touches my skin randomly (ie loose things) drives me crazy. Also can’t stand stiff restrictive fabrics.

I like pressure as well. My clothes are mostly tight fitting, stretchy material, clingy, like that. If I'm wearing something loose fit, there is something skin tight underneath it. It works for me and seems to calm me down some. Random fabric from loose fitting clothing moving on me skin makes me nuts to. It's startling to me and uncomfortable and no. Just no.

Aspie With Attitude
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

15 Dec 2022, 3:04 am

Now that we are heading into Christmas, I thought I like to share you this video that I have uploaded 12 months ago for Christmas 2021.

I had discussed when I did receive this Christmas present back in 1994 when I was given a t-shirt with buttons since my parents probably disputed me wearing graphic t-shirts even thou I was 14 years old at the time. In the end I never wore the t-shirt, just ended up at the bottom of my wardrobe\Closet and by the time I was 17 years old got in trouble for not liking the t-shirt since this still tags on it.

I also make fantasy test card animation and mix my own music.

Please follow this link to subscribe to my YouTube Channel "Aspie With Attitude" --> https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCL2iDI ... Hb4eeYlodQ

Mrs.K
Butterfly
Butterfly

17 Dec 2022, 1:48 am

Clothing in general. I always wear a very soft housecoat around the house because I live with my mother and my son. I actually have have a small wardrobe of 5 different ones. But when I am in my room by myself I don’t wear clothes.

UncannyDanny
Veteran
Veteran

11 Jan 2023, 10:00 pm

Naked Atira wrote:
All clothing, pretty much.

Are you a naturist, Miss Atira? :|

Just curious. Not being judgy or anything.

playgroundlover22695
Sea Gull
Sea Gull

12 Jan 2023, 10:29 pm

Gaara wrote:

And tags. The really itchy ones that always have to remind you that they're there.

I don't like tags either because they make my back itchy. Also, I love wearing soft pajamas, but they make my back itchy too. I don't wear a lot of wool either for the same reason.

I have never worn boots of any kind. I also don't like things or leggings because they're too tight. Also I don't like leggings or other tight fitting jeans because they make my legs itch and I can't even scratch them because I can't get under the pant legs or pull them up. I mostly wear loose fitting jeans and comfortable shirts that don't make my back and arms too itchy. But once in awhile, I'm willing to take on the burden of a really itchy back in order to wear something that makes me look fabulous! When that happens, I just try not to scratch my back too much and if I'm really desperate, I'll rub it against a wall or the back of a chair to get some relief.

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

12 Jan 2023, 11:21 pm

uncle sam broke me of ever wearing boots again.

Aladar
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

13 Jan 2023, 2:48 am

If it were feasible I'd live exclusively in tanks and jeans but I'm in Illinois absolutely detest sleeves and temperature numb I only cover up to avoid getting sick

Dengashinobi
Veteran
Veteran

13 Jan 2023, 3:11 am

Wool and tags are my most common problem. If I want to wear a jumper because of I like the colors, I have to wear something comfortable underneath. I also don't like things that are tight arround my neck. Another thing I don't like is summer time waterproof jackets, when I have to wear one over a t-shirt. The worst feeling in the world.

jogashill
Veteran
Veteran

13 Jan 2023, 4:01 am

flip flops - because of the thing between toes. and those toe socks - awful.

Jutty1224
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

13 Jan 2023, 2:48 pm

I guess you could say the clothes that I hate wearing are many of the things that in style these days; ripped jeans with shorter inseams, t-shirts that are not long enough, oversized sweatshirts and hoodies. I have my own unique tastes and desires of what I'm comfortable wearing that it sometimes can be hard to find things. I work in a call center and our dress code is pretty casual. In the winter I usually wearing jeans and a hoodie or sweatshirt. I'm 5'11" but I prefer jeans with a 36" inseam. In the summer I wear a t-shirt and shorts. The only time you'll see me wearing pants in the summer to when I go to church. I have a sneaker obsession too. You'll never find me wearing the same pair of sneakers more than one day a week to work.

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

13 Jan 2023, 8:24 pm

^^^you remind me of what folks used to say about me, "he's all legs!"

longshot
Veteran
Veteran

16 Jan 2023, 3:11 pm

Honestly I've never been fond of wearing shirts with buttons, including ties2, 2nd business slacks never seem to fit me as, I don't have wide legs nor are most shirts fit me, as I wished I had a personal tailor to alter such things.

renaeden
Veteran
Veteran

17 Jan 2023, 2:51 am

Jeans are a no for me. They feel too rough. I used to wear them but I have become more sensitive over the years.

I've never worn a tie. I wonder what it's like.

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

17 Jan 2023, 4:27 am

renaeden wrote:
Jeans are a no for me. They feel too rough. I used to wear them but I have become more sensitive over the years.

I've never worn a tie. I wonder what it's like.

first time i hadda wear a real honest-to-goodness windsor-knotted tie, was in uncle sam's army, they made me wear the damned thing on class-A days [usually an in-ranks inspection], and it felt like i was being throttled gently with a fairly tight noose. i got the damned thing off of me as soon as i could after the damned inspection was over.