Republican Nikki Haley saying crazy things

Page 1 of 1 [ 9 posts ] 

cyberdad
Veteran
Veteran

08 Nov 2022, 5:49 am

The former US ambassador to the United Nations and South Carolina governor Nikki Haley told Republicans at a rally for Herschel Walker the Democrat in the Georgia US Senate race, the Rev Raphael Warnock, should be “deported”.
https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/202 ... k-deported

The irony is Haley is a first generation migrant from India. Rev Warnock is an African American with deep roots in Southern USA and is the pastor of the same church where Martin Luther King was the pastor. I mean you can't get more American than that.

If we are going to play "who is more American" then Haley should go look at herself in the mirror,

magz
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

08 Nov 2022, 6:58 am

"Who is more American", you say?

<not moderating PPR stuff concerning East Europe>

Tim_Tex
Veteran
Veteran

08 Nov 2022, 8:06 am

Whatever happened to Bobby Jindal?

Now proficient in ChatGPT!

DeathFlowerKing
Veteran
Veteran

08 Nov 2022, 2:01 pm

If she and Marjorie Taylor Greene were truly conservative they would be in the kitchen making their husbands a sandwich instead of scheming for power.

cyberdad
Veteran
Veteran

08 Nov 2022, 3:49 pm

DeathFlowerKing wrote:
If she and Marjorie Taylor Greene were truly conservative they would be in the kitchen making their husbands a sandwich instead of scheming for power.

Haley is a first generation Punjabi Sikh from India. She anglicised her first name, converted to christianity and uses her husband's surname in politics.

Of course how she chooses to represent herself and assimilate is her business. But when migrants call themselves "patriots" and start getting on a high horse about who has the right to call themselves American then you know she's talking BS

League_Girl
Veteran
Veteran

08 Nov 2022, 4:00 pm

cyberdad wrote:
The former US ambassador to the United Nations and South Carolina governor Nikki Haley told Republicans at a rally for Herschel Walker the Democrat in the Georgia US Senate race, the Rev Raphael Warnock, should be “deported”.
https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/202 ... k-deported

The irony is Haley is a first generation migrant from India. Rev Warnock is an African American with deep roots in Southern USA and is the pastor of the same church where Martin Luther King was the pastor. I mean you can't get more American than that.

If we are going to play "who is more American" then Haley should go look at herself in the mirror,

Tell her she should be deported then.

Daughter: NT, no diagnoses.

DeathFlowerKing
Veteran
Veteran

08 Nov 2022, 4:17 pm

cyberdad wrote:
DeathFlowerKing wrote:

Haley is a first generation Punjabi Sikh from India. She anglicised her first name, converted to christianity and uses her husband's surname in politics.

Of course how she chooses to represent herself and assimilate is her business. But when migrants call themselves "patriots" and start getting on a high horse about who has the right to call themselves American then you know she's talking BS

Yes I agree and it's not just her everyone in the GOP is talking nothing but BS in these political ads and rallies.

What scares me is knowing that so many Americans have bought into their BS. I've really lost faith in this country.

cyberdad
Veteran
Veteran

09 Nov 2022, 3:20 am

DeathFlowerKing wrote:
[
What scares me is knowing that so many Americans have bought into their BS. I've really lost faith in this country.

I actually partly blame the democrats for sleeping on the job when they first picked Hillary Clinton over Bernie Sanders and then allowed the US supreme court to be stacked with conservatives.

Since Obama left the wheels have fallen off the democrat party.

DeathFlowerKing
Veteran
Veteran

09 Nov 2022, 8:53 am

cyberdad wrote:
DeathFlowerKing wrote:
[

I actually partly blame the democrats for sleeping on the job when they first picked Hillary Clinton over Bernie Sanders and then allowed the US supreme court to be stacked with conservatives.

Since Obama left the wheels have fallen off the democrat party.

I actually agree with that.