Page 1 of 1 [ 9 posts ] 

Jamesy
Veteran
Veteran

13 Nov 2022, 10:16 am

I was once out at a nightclub and i saw one of my friends called Adam holding hands with a girl. He leaned in for a kiss and the young lady shoved her hand in his face, I think he then stormed out of the club.

I was talking about the incident with one of my friends and he said "Adam thinks he is better than he is"

Do you think in a way the girl was leading my friend on and it was unfair of her not to kiss him?

Nades
Veteran
Veteran

13 Nov 2022, 10:32 am

To an extent I think he was a bit lead on yes. Seems weird to hold hands with a guy she just met and then get butt hurt when he gets the wrong message as a result.

I'm assuming you mean "she" instead of "he", in which case the above apply. If she didn't storm out then she seems reasonable and he seems a bit childish.

Jamesy
Veteran
Veteran

13 Nov 2022, 10:36 am

Nades wrote:
To an extent I think he was a bit lead on yes. Seems weird to hold hands with a guy she just met and then get butt hurt when he gets the wrong message as a result.

I'm assuming you mean "she" instead of "he", in which case the above apply. If she didn't storm out then she seems reasonable and he seems a bit childish.

What do you think my friend waa implying by saying "He thinks hes better than he is"?

Nades
Veteran
Veteran

13 Nov 2022, 10:39 am

Jamesy wrote:
Nades wrote:

What do you think my friend waa implying by saying "He thinks hes better than he is"?

Was he the one that stormed out the club? If he was then he probably assumed he was better than he thought.

Your friend who said that probably thinks Adam was entitled to a kiss or something because he assumed he was a Chad.

Jamesy
Veteran
Veteran

13 Nov 2022, 10:43 am

Nades wrote:
Jamesy wrote:
Nades wrote:

Was he the one that stormed out the club? If he was then he probably assumed he was better than he thought.

Your friend who said that probably thinks Adam was entitled to a kiss or something because he assumed he was a Chad.

My friend who stormed out is 6ft1 1/2 , a bit overweight and looks like Jack Black

Nades
Veteran
Veteran

13 Nov 2022, 10:47 am

Jamesy wrote:
Nades wrote:
Jamesy wrote:
Nades wrote:

My friend who stormed out is 6ft1 1/2 , a bit overweight and looks like Jack Black

Then your friend seems a bit dim witted I guess I'm this scenario.

Jamesy
Veteran
Veteran

13 Nov 2022, 10:50 am

Nades wrote:
Jamesy wrote:
Nades wrote:
Jamesy wrote:
Nades wrote:

Then your friend seems a bit dim witted I guess I'm this scenario.

Why? Its not all about looks

Nades
Veteran
Veteran

13 Nov 2022, 10:55 am

Jamesy wrote:
Why? Its not all about looks

Not usually but looks help. He was tall but didn't have much else going for him while he thought otherwise.

kraftiekortie
Veteran
Veteran

13 Nov 2022, 9:14 pm

People play games in nightclubs.