Do you think she might find me unattractive?

Page 2 of 3 [ 43 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Where_am_I
Veteran
Veteran

14 Nov 2022, 9:37 am

Mountain Goat wrote:
Not someone who has good morals. (Not unless she was using her humour with you expecting you to say something downgrading towards her in return as a clever comeback).

I'm not sure how saying no to sitting on Jamesys lap equates to lack of morals.

Maybe she said no because she has morals. And maybe she found Jamesys invitation downgrading.

Or maybe she was being playful.

Edit: missing word.

We will never know.

Last edited by Where_am_I on 14 Nov 2022, 9:50 am, edited 1 time in total.

Jamesy
Veteran
Veteran

14 Nov 2022, 9:39 am

Where_am_I wrote:
Mountain Goat wrote:
Not someone who has good morals. (Not unless she was using her humour with you expecting you to say something downgrading towards her in return as a clever comeback).

Maybe she said no because she morals. And maybe she found Jamesys invitation downgrading.

We will never know.

When you commented earlier saying “She is to good for me” that kind of makes me feel insecure about my looks.

kraftiekortie
Veteran
Veteran

14 Nov 2022, 9:40 am

Saying "no" is probably the most sensible way to get out of this sort of situation.

There are men and women who like that sort of thing; I'm not one of those men.

Where_am_I
Veteran
Veteran

14 Nov 2022, 9:49 am

Jamesy wrote:
Where_am_I wrote:
Mountain Goat wrote:

Maybe she said no because she morals. And maybe she found Jamesys invitation downgrading.

We will never know.

When you commented earlier saying “She is to good for me” that kind of makes me feel insecure about my looks.

I can't really do much about you feeling insecure.

I gave you one possible answer to why she responded that way. I also said Amykitten's response could be another possibility.

And now I've given you several more possibilities above.

Jamesy
Veteran
Veteran

14 Nov 2022, 9:52 am

Where_am_I wrote:
Jamesy wrote:
Where_am_I wrote:
Mountain Goat wrote:

We will never know.

I gave you one possible answer to why she responded that way. I also said Amykitten's response could be another possibility.

Well if I just kept my mouth shut I would not have had my feelings hurt

kraftiekortie
Veteran
Veteran

14 Nov 2022, 9:55 am

I learned, a long time ago, that I can never hope to be a "playboy"----so why pretend you're a "playboy"? People who pretend this way look foolish.

I'm just a regular guy with regular looks and regular intelligence. And that's okay by me. And if it isn't okay by anybody else, that's their problem.

Jamesy
Veteran
Veteran

14 Nov 2022, 9:58 am

kraftiekortie wrote:
I learned, a long time ago, that I can never hope to be a "playboy"----so why pretend you're a "playboy"? People who pretend this way look foolish.

I'm just a regular guy with regular looks and regular intelligence. And that's okay by me. And if it isn't okay by anybody else, that's their problem.

Everyone has different aspirations. Being a regular guy with regular looks is not good enough for me especially if I want to have a high quality life.

Where_am_I
Veteran
Veteran

14 Nov 2022, 9:59 am

Jamesy wrote:
Where_am_I wrote:
Jamesy wrote:
Where_am_I wrote:
Mountain Goat wrote:

We will never know.

Well if I just kept my mouth shut I would not have had my feelings hurt

That was not my intention. Don't let that get you down. And you need to accept not everyone will find you attractive. Even I'm not everyone's cup of tea.

She's just one person.

Again, we don't truly know what she meant. I'm just going by what the women I've been around meant when they've said that.

kraftiekortie
Veteran
Veteran

14 Nov 2022, 10:02 am

If you want to have a "high quality life," getting a job would be the first step.

Jamesy
Veteran
Veteran

14 Nov 2022, 10:06 am

I weigh 165-168 lbs at 5ft8.

Do you think losing some weight will improve my appearance?

kraftiekortie
Veteran
Veteran

14 Nov 2022, 10:08 am

Probably not....

amykitten
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

14 Nov 2022, 10:09 am

Jamesy wrote:
kraftiekortie wrote:

Everyone has different aspirations. Being a regular guy with regular looks is not good enough for me especially if I want to have a high quality life.

So what are you actively doing to get your dream life one day? Give me a list of 3 things you're doing to get that high quality life.

Jamesy
Veteran
Veteran

14 Nov 2022, 10:12 am

amykitten wrote:
Jamesy wrote:
kraftiekortie wrote:

So what are you actively doing to get your dream life one day? Give me a list of 3 things you're doing to get that high quality life.

I am unemployed and still living with parents

Jamesy
Veteran
Veteran

14 Nov 2022, 10:13 am

kraftiekortie wrote:
Probably not....

Losing body fat can improve your looks though

kraftiekortie
Veteran
Veteran

14 Nov 2022, 10:23 am

Maybe not.....it can actually make you look too skinny.

amykitten
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

14 Nov 2022, 10:24 am

Jamesy wrote:
amykitten wrote:
Jamesy wrote:
kraftiekortie wrote:

I am unemployed and still living with parents

That isn't what you're actively doing. Unless you play the lottery and get insanely lucky.

Quality of life can improve but you ultimately need to work on it. To improve my dating chances besides losing weight, I'm learning new skills, launching a business and getting new hobbies to meet like minded people.

Not saying its easy as I would much rather being home playing video games and watch asian dramas but it ultimately won't give me the lifestyle I want.