Mike Pence Criticizes Trump; Calls Him "Reckless"

Page 1 of 1 [ 5 posts ] 

AnonymousAnonymous
Veteran
Veteran

14 Nov 2022, 8:09 pm

https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/donald-trump/pence-blasts-trumps-reckless-statements-jan-6-says-endangered-family-rcna57072

old_comedywriter
Veteran
Veteran

14 Nov 2022, 8:20 pm

"Reckless." Ooooh, such a strong condemnation. That's like calling Putin "a little bit annoying."

Kraichgauer
Veteran
Veteran

14 Nov 2022, 10:52 pm

As if he couldn't have called Trump insane, loony, senile, demented, corrupt, dishonest, deplorable, evil, or a hundred other descriptive names.

naturalplastic
Veteran
Veteran

15 Nov 2022, 10:14 am

If Pence had been second in command in private corporation, he would be taking his former boss to civil court and suing him for criminal negligence.

ASPartOfMe
Veteran
Veteran

20 Dec 2022, 10:36 am

Pence says DOJ charges against Trump for Jan. 6 would be ‘terribly divisive’

Quote:
“I hope the Justice Department understands the magnitude, the very idea of indicting a former president of the United States,” Pence said on Fox News. “I think that would be terribly divisive in the country at a time when the American people want to see us heal. At this time of year, we’re all thinking about the most important things in our lives, our faith, our family, and my hope is the Justice Department will think very carefully with how they proceed in that regard.”

Pence has repeatedly referred to the riots as a dark day in history, and he has rebuffed Trump’s claims that the vice president has the authority to reject electoral results. But he has also been critical at times of what he views as the partisan nature of the House panel and its focus on Trump.

It is Autism Acceptance Month

“My autism is not a superpower. It also isn’t some kind of god-forsaken, endless fountain of suffering inflicted on my family. It’s just part of who I am as a person”. - Sara Luterman