Page 1 of 1 [ 4 posts ] 

Entity852
Butterfly
Butterfly

14 Nov 2022, 10:47 pm

https://www.space.com/nasa-artemis-1-mo ... aunch-work

These are the things that are fun to look forward to.

techstepgenr8tion
Veteran
Veteran

16 Nov 2022, 3:01 pm

I was amazed they actually did it. Fell through so many times.

“Love takes off the masks that we fear we cannot live without and know we cannot live within. I use the word "love" here not merely in the personal sense but as a state of being, or a state of grace - not in the infantile American sense of being made happy but in the tough and universal sense of quest and daring and growth.” - James Baldwin

magz
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

17 Nov 2022, 2:43 am

The rockets I want to hear about :D

I wonder if they build a permanent base on the moon - will they build an astronomical observatory there? That would be a great location, without atmosphere and seismic but with maintainence possible within already existing missions.

<not moderating PPR stuff concerning East Europe>

techstepgenr8tion
Veteran
Veteran

04 Dec 2022, 7:12 pm

Antron Petrov had an update on some of the experiments (and sadly the three he was most interested in failed):

“Love takes off the masks that we fear we cannot live without and know we cannot live within. I use the word "love" here not merely in the personal sense but as a state of being, or a state of grace - not in the infantile American sense of being made happy but in the tough and universal sense of quest and daring and growth.” - James Baldwin