Page 1 of 1 [ 11 posts ] 

Kitty4670
Veteran
Veteran

17 Nov 2022, 3:41 pm

There will be a new Sonic show on Netflix next month, the trailer looks really good.

Aspiegaming
Veteran
Veteran

18 Nov 2022, 6:46 pm

It encourages me to recap as many of the games as possible. I haven't seen Frontiers yet.

I also have to watch Sonic X and Sonic Boom since I haven't seen those either.

If my darkness or eccentricness offends you, I don't really care.

I will not apologize for being me.

EnglishInvader
Veteran
Veteran

19 Nov 2022, 6:06 pm

Anyone watch the Sonic cartoon from the early 90s?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h6qJag0 ... y&index=13

This is a show I used to watch as a kid and I still love it. I have the complete series on DVD. It's basically slapstick a'la Road Runner only with a story and dialogue and done over 20 minutes.

Aspiegaming
Veteran
Veteran

19 Nov 2022, 11:16 pm

EnglishInvader wrote:
Anyone watch the Sonic cartoon from the early 90s?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h6qJag0 ... y&index=13

This is a show I used to watch as a kid and I still love it. I have the complete series on DVD. It's basically slapstick a'la Road Runner only with a story and dialogue and done over 20 minutes.

I've seen most of the episodes. I've seen a few of Satam. I'm waiting on how that fanmade Season 3 turns out. I've never seen Underground. The story was never concluded so it loses my interest. I also used to have the OVA movie featuring Metal Sonic on VHS.

Kitty4670
Veteran
Veteran

25 Nov 2022, 3:47 am

I used to watch Sonic cartoons, I forgot which series. Pluto TV has channels for one show, Family Ties channel, they have other channels too. They now have a channel called Forever Kids, they have Sonic cartoons there, they have Power Rangers. I’m watching Sonic now, I watched Sonic the Hedgehog & I’m watching Sonic Underground, I like Sonic the Hedgehog better.

Redpaws
Toucan
Toucan

30 Nov 2022, 6:57 am

I didn't even know there were a Sonic cartoons. I enjoyed the 2 movies though, thought they were fun.

No terror, no war. No sympathy for terrorists or their supporters and sympathizers

Aspiegaming
Veteran
Veteran

30 Nov 2022, 8:18 am

Redpaws wrote:
I didn't even know there were a Sonic cartoons. I enjoyed the 2 movies though, thought they were fun.

Adventures of Sonic is basically a like a Road Runner cartoon featuring Jaleel White aka Urkel as Sonic. Robotnik is voiced by the late Long John Baldry.

Sonic Satam is an adaptation of the Archie comics Sonic series. Sonic is still voiced by Jaleel White.

In Sonic Underground Sonic has siblings and they start a rock band to rebel against Robotnik. This show maintains some elements of Satam and Sonic is still voiced by Jaleel White.

Sonic X is an anime where Sonic and his allies are sent to Earth following a disastrous attempt stop Eggman. Season 2 is known for adapting the plot of the games Sonic Adventure 1&2. Season 3, Sonic returns home only for his home world to come under attack by a new threat. The voice cast would go on to voice the games from Shadow the Hedgehog to Sonic Unleashed. Mike Pollock remains the only returning voice actor as Eggman.

Sonic Boom continues where the Sonic Boom game left off.

Kitty4670
Veteran
Veteran

01 Jan 2023, 3:19 am

Aspiegaming wrote:
Redpaws wrote:

Adventures of Sonic is basically a like a Road Runner cartoon featuring Jaleel White aka Urkel as Sonic. Robotnik is voiced by the late Long John Baldry.

Sonic Satam is an adaptation of the Archie comics Sonic series. Sonic is still voiced by Jaleel White.

In Sonic Underground Sonic has siblings and they start a rock band to rebel against Robotnik. This show maintains some elements of Satam and Sonic is still voiced by Jaleel White.

Sonic X is an anime where Sonic and his allies are sent to Earth following a disastrous attempt stop Eggman. Season 2 is known for adapting the plot of the games Sonic Adventure 1&2. Season 3, Sonic returns home only for his home world to come under attack by a new threat. The voice cast would go on to voice the games from Shadow the Hedgehog to Sonic Unleashed. Mike Pollock remains the only returning voice actor as Eggman.

I thought you didn’t see Sonic X.

Aspiegaming
Veteran
Veteran

01 Jan 2023, 8:41 am

Kitty4670 wrote:
Aspiegaming wrote:
Redpaws wrote:

I thought you didn’t see Sonic X.

I read synopsis online.

the sonic fan 2002
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

22 Aug 2023, 7:14 pm

i loved sonic x, sonic boom, the two sonic movies and adventures of sonic the hedgehog

[url=dailymotion.com/thesonicfan2002]my dailymotion[/url]

colliegrace
Veteran
Veteran

22 Aug 2023, 7:43 pm

Sonic was a special interest at one point. I'm only really invested in the movies these days, and not that much.

Also diagnosed with: seasonal depression, anxiety, OCD