Page 1 of 1 [ 3 posts ] 

Flamespitter
Emu Egg
Emu Egg

19 Nov 2022, 1:02 am

A few years ago my mother took me to the mental health unit here in Juneau Alaska at Bartlette Regional hospital and the emergency department and she told the physician that she could hear and see my hallucinations auditory and visual for me, they put me on the mental health unit for 8 weeks pulling me out of school cause me to fail my semester and lose my scholarship. Now I have been wrongfully diagnosed with schizophrenia they refuse to take it out of my chart and I have seen multiple psychiatrists through the Department of Veterans Affairs all of which who have cleared me for schizophrenia that I do not have it what would it take to remove this diagnosis from your chart finally without people trying to force medication on you. My mother has a longstanding history of Munchausen by proxy sexual exploitation abuse neglect abuse emotional abuse medical abuse she's a narcissist and they are providers in all the Alaska North Alaska Southeast Alaska that all believe her and take her side even going as far as putting me in the Denali unit in API the mental health hospital for schizophrenia because Denali means the big one what would you do about this

Sweetleaf
Veteran
Veteran

19 Nov 2022, 4:09 am

Flamespitter wrote:
A few years ago my mother took me to the mental health unit here in Juneau Alaska at Bartlette Regional hospital and the emergency department and she told the physician that she could hear and see my hallucinations auditory and visual for me, they put me on the mental health unit for 8 weeks pulling me out of school cause me to fail my semester and lose my scholarship. Now I have been wrongfully diagnosed with schizophrenia they refuse to take it out of my chart and I have seen multiple psychiatrists through the Department of Veterans Affairs all of which who have cleared me for schizophrenia that I do not have it what would it take to remove this diagnosis from your chart finally without people trying to force medication on you. My mother has a longstanding history of Munchausen by proxy sexual exploitation abuse neglect abuse emotional abuse medical abuse she's a narcissist and they are providers in all the Alaska North Alaska Southeast Alaska that all believe her and take her side even going as far as putting me in the Denali unit in API the mental health hospital for schizophrenia because Denali means the big one what would you do about this

She told them she sees and hears your hallucinations, and she's not the one in the hospital? WTF for sure if what you say is true sounds like she is the one who needs help not you. Unfortunately, not sure what to do about it though.

naturalplastic
Veteran
Veteran

19 Nov 2022, 11:56 am

I assume that you dont really have hallucinations. But even if you did have them then... she would have to be nuts, or a liar, to claim to be able 'see and hear YOUR hallucinations'. :lol:

If what you're saying is right (about her history) then ...escape to the lower 48 pronto. Your mom is a psycho. Even if she doesnt hear and see YOUR hallucinations.

The average lower 48 city has more mental health resources, and more legal resources, than does the whole state of Alaska...for the simple reason that every more than one horse town in the lower 48 has a bigger population than all of a Alaska. Gotta be easier to get justice I would think. Sounds like you're being held hostage to a small number of docs and officials who hold sway over certain vast, but under populated, remote boroughs of Alaska.