Chinese state-run media orders Australia to scrap AUKUS

Page 1 of 1 [ 16 posts ] 

Pepe
Veteran
Veteran

22 Nov 2022, 3:56 am

Quote:
Chinese state-run media orders Australia to scrap 'dangerous' AUKUS deal or risk 'stirring up trouble'

A Chinese Communist Party mouthpiece has issued a stark warning to Australia just days after the icy diplomatic relations between the two nations appeared to be thawing.
Amy Landsey
Amy Landsey
Digital Reporter
less than 2 min read
November 22, 2022

Quote:
China's state-run media has warned Australia's “dangerous” AUKUS deal will “stir up trouble” in an ultimatum issued just days after the two nations' leaders met for the first time in six years.

Chinese Communist Party-owned media outlet The Global Times called for the security pact – between Australia, the United Kingdom and the United States – to be scrapped or risk provoking China.

“AUKUS is clearly a threat to regional peace and security, as well as a barrier to improving China-Australia ties,” the editorial read.

https://www.skynews.com.au/world-news/c ... erallPos=1

As if. 8)

Jakki
Veteran
Veteran

22 Nov 2022, 6:00 am

Well that seems just like a act of stupidity on Chinas part . 8O . Or at least their newspapers or whatever media they use. :roll:

where ever you go ,there you are

Pepe
Veteran
Veteran

22 Nov 2022, 6:44 am

Jakki wrote:
Well that seems just like a act of stupidity on Chinas part . 8O . Or at least their newspapers or whatever media they use. :roll:

It is part of the "Wolf Warrior Diplomacy".

The CCP and its mouthpiece, "The Global Times" has zero credibility.
Only naive ppl take what is said seriously.
Once again, "Don't listen to what they say. Watch what they do."

The CCP has broken so many promises that its credibility has been shot to hell and back again.
Thankfully, the world has woken up to the deception.

DeathFlowerKing
Veteran
Veteran

22 Nov 2022, 6:58 am

Pepe wrote:

The CCP has broken so many promises that its credibility has been shot to hell and back again.

Well in all fairness the US government has been doing the same for decades. But we can't have the CCP acting as big a dick as us can we? :D

Jakki
Veteran
Veteran

22 Nov 2022, 9:09 am

DeathFlowerKing wrote:
Pepe wrote:

Well in all fairness the US government has been doing the same for decades. But we can't have the CCP acting as big a dick as us can we? :D

Lololzz.. irony…..
But PePe has a vested interest , he does not want to have to learn to speak Chinese in his lifetime. :ninja:
Nor to have their country taken over by the same . In the event things go South for his homeland. IMHO

DeathFlowerKing
Veteran
Veteran

22 Nov 2022, 9:32 am

Jakki wrote:
DeathFlowerKing wrote:
Pepe wrote:

Lololzz.. irony…..
But PePe has a vested interest , he does not want to have to learn to speak Chinese in his lifetime. :ninja:
Nor to have their country taken over by the same . In the event things go South for his homeland. IMHO

I feel like Americans have the same fear that this could one day happen to us too. All kidding aside, I agree that something needs to be done about the CCP. Like the two wicked witches in The Wizard of Oz, they're "much worst" as Glenda put it.

I mean sure, our side sucks too and has broken promises to the world, started unnecessary wars, and stabbed our allies in the back. But like any society in the world we still have a right to defend ourselves from legit threats. So to some extent I agree with Pepe on that.

naturalplastic
Veteran
Veteran

22 Nov 2022, 9:40 am

The Whites who run Australia dont want invading Asians to do to them what...they themselves did to the Aboriginals (especially what they did to those of Tasmania). :lol:

Ironically Australia may have to encourage friendly migration of brown folks -from places like Indonesia and India to beef up its sparse population size so it can better defend itself from a possible UNfriendly invasion by yellow folks from China.

DeathFlowerKing
Veteran
Veteran

22 Nov 2022, 9:54 am

naturalplastic wrote:
The Whites who run Australia dont want invading Asians to do to them what...they themselves did to the Aboriginals (especially what they did to those of Tasmania). :lol:

Neither do the whites running the USA after what they did to the Native Americans here.

"WE stole this land fair and square!"

Such irony. :P

Pepe
Veteran
Veteran

27 Nov 2022, 6:59 pm

DeathFlowerKing wrote:
Pepe wrote:

The USA has acted atrociously over the years, interfering in virtually all nations.
The problem is, China is at Australia's doorstep and has treated us like crap.
Morrison didn't help, tho, the silly bugger.

Pepe
Veteran
Veteran

27 Nov 2022, 7:03 pm

Jakki wrote:
DeathFlowerKing wrote:
Pepe wrote:

Lololzz.. irony…..

I don't, but I have paid for a crash course in Mandarin, so I will be prepared when it happens if I am still alive. 8O

Pepe
Veteran
Veteran

27 Nov 2022, 7:09 pm

naturalplastic wrote:

I don't believe in "collective guilt". ;)

naturalplastic wrote:
Ironically Australia may have to encourage friendly migration of brown folks -from places like Indonesia and India to beef up its sparse population size so it can better defend itself from a possible UNfriendly invasion by yellow folks from China.

1.4 million ppl of Asian descent, here.
The krazy immigration we had was more about keeping wages down than the defence of Australia. ;)

Jakki
Veteran
Veteran

28 Nov 2022, 12:44 am

Pepe wrote:
Jakki wrote:
DeathFlowerKing wrote:
Pepe wrote:

Lololzz.. irony…..

I don't, but I have paid for a crash course in Mandarin, so I will be prepared when it happens if I am still alive. 8O

Oooppss wrote too soon …did not know had made such advanced preparations . :| Apologies .

Pepe
Veteran
Veteran

28 Nov 2022, 1:56 am

Jakki wrote:
Pepe wrote:
Jakki wrote:
DeathFlowerKing wrote:
Pepe wrote:

Lololzz.. irony…..

Oooppss wrote too soon …did not know had made such advanced preparations . :| Apologies .

When I said I paid for a course in Mandarin, I really meant that "I'd rather be dead than red".
I have an exit plan. :skull:
I can't see this happening in the foreseeable future, however. 8)

Jakki
Veteran
Veteran

28 Nov 2022, 2:49 am

PePe, please send address where inflatable rubber raft maybe sent in the event of leaving your island ???.
In a unforeseen emergency .? :ninja: ………. 8)

Pepe
Veteran
Veteran

28 Nov 2022, 4:01 am

Jakki wrote:
PePe, please send address where inflatable rubber raft maybe sent in the event of leaving your island ???.
In a unforeseen emergency .? :ninja: ………. 8)

No need, but thanks <hug>.
I've got things covered. :skull:

DeathFlowerKing
Veteran
Veteran

28 Nov 2022, 8:15 am

Pepe wrote:
Jakki wrote:

Charon :skull: