Page 1 of 1 [ 5 posts ] 

Rayherman123
Butterfly
Butterfly

24 Nov 2022, 8:08 pm

What is your first name? Raymond

Hobbies and Interests: hiking, camping, bowling, playing pool, throwing darts, traveling, dancing.

Why are you here? Friends and other things

When were you diagnosed? I was 18 but didnt know it was aspergers/autism. Knew it was a learning disability though. Then again at 28-29 years old and knew that time what it was but didnt know the actual word aspergers till a couple years later when i did research on my symptoms..

Favorite music: christian, country, rock and roll. Just about anything except for rap unless its a santa clause is coming to town rap song. Lol..

Books: the kjv bible

TV shows/Movies: crime shows, comedy, court cam, cops, and others of the sorts...

Do you like sports? Baseball, hockey, football, ultamite frisbee.

Family: mom, step dad, two half brothers, half sister, step sister, and many newphews and nieces. Im astrained/ lost contact from my whole family except my mom, one of my neices and brother.. i live with my neice and mom..and two cats..im a dog person..

Clothing: casual.. if a speacil event is happening, ill dress up..

How did you find this website? Google search on differant topics i wanted to know about as other people are in the same likes as me and not the only one..

Job: not currently.. had 3 over the course of 7-10 years over 10 years ago.. im on ssdi and working towards making passive income..

Plans for the future? Living independantly again like i use to, working from home getting married and traveling north america..

Comments: I also have epilepsy, vertigo, and a liver transplant.. otherwise im indepentant with the exception of my income and transportation.. at the moment..im working on changing it..

enz
Veteran
Veteran

24 Nov 2022, 8:26 pm

Welcome to wrong planet :D

Double Retired
Veteran
Veteran

24 Nov 2022, 10:12 pm

Welcome to WP! I hope you find us to be pleasant company.

AnonymousAnonymous
Veteran
Veteran

25 Nov 2022, 3:41 pm

Welcome to Wrong Planet from a fellow member who also has epilepsy! :)

CockneyRebel
Veteran
Veteran

26 Nov 2022, 5:48 pm

Willkommen :mrgreen: