My cards predict America's 'un'civil war coming soon

Page 1 of 1 [ 5 posts ] 

DeathFlowerKing
Veteran
Veteran

25 Nov 2022, 9:15 pm

:skull: :skull: :skull: :skull: :skull: :skull:

The present situation: 3 of Hearts, holiday debauchery and gluttonous celebration. Enjoy it while it lasts folks...

To the left I pulled the Jack of Diamonds with the image of a monk. The Cult of Trumpism thinly disguised as conservative christiainity donating a lot of money into politics to turn The USA into an Oligarchic Theocracy. Also a Jack of Spades card depicting a uniformed soldier ready to guard and fight for the side of Trumpism. Maybe even spying or martial law?

To the right I see the Ace of Diamonds which is a message to the American people, and that message is the 10 of Spades. Congratulations! Your 'democratic-republic' is no more and will officially collapse into a tyrannical dictatorship soon followed by complete destruction and chaos. :P

The alternative path i see is the Queen of Hearts which depicts a female rebel armed with a rifle, which means all the women angry over the overturning of Roe vs Wade are going to have to take matters into their own hands and lead a strong rebellion against this rising oppression if they don't want to wind up living in a world like The Handmaid's Tale.

And the path best avoided is the 5 of Diamonds. Poverty. Our fear of the country getting poorer and poorer.

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

25 Nov 2022, 9:34 pm

a proper tonic for the holiday season. ;)

DeathFlowerKing
Veteran
Veteran

25 Nov 2022, 10:44 pm

Decided to add more to the reading. :)

"What would happen if American women were to pick up arms and defend their rights in this civil war?"

This is the timeline I pulled showing the order in which things appear to be happening.

In the beginning you have the 8 of Spades which signifies a feeling of restraint and confinement back in the days when women were almost thought of as the property of their families and husbands. Back when women couldn't really do much.

Then we have the 4 of Clubs which is about a celebration or victory of some kind. The birth of the women's rights movement when ladies were able to get an education, a career, choose who they wanted to marry, own property, open a bank account, raise children alone, etc. Things were looking up for women in this country at this point.

Then we have the 2 of Diamonds when things appeared equal among men and women (not to mention white people and 'people of color' after the Civil Rights movement). However economically things started becoming more stressful though it didnt appear that way above the surface.

Which brings us to the 10 of Clubs where women are feeling more stress and pressure. Maybe its not just women though? The whole country feels the weight of the world crushing our backs.

7 of Spades is The Thief taking weapons from a military camp during a preparation for war.

King of Spades is the enemy in an officer's uniform. Maybe a dictator? The King of Spades can represent tyranny.

And finally the Three of Clubs. This will mean after the ultimate Battle of the Sexes the victor will set their sights on a golden opportunity to build the kind of system they want, whether or not that is going go be a good thing for the American women rebels remains to be seen...

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

25 Nov 2022, 11:18 pm

i hope the women win.

DeathFlowerKing
Veteran
Veteran

27 Nov 2022, 11:25 am

Maybe if it comes to this they'll be led by a brave woman like Japan's last female samurai Takeko Nakano who led an army of women including her mother and sister who fought to the death to defend their clan from the Emperor's army?

Her's was a very tragic yet inspirational story I thought.

https://www.rejectedprincesses.com/prin ... eko-nakano