Page 1 of 3 [ 45 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next

MaxE
Veteran
Veteran

26 Nov 2022, 1:32 pm

Those who fulminate at what they perceive as the lunatic ravings of closed-minded sufferers from Trump Derangement Syndrome, or the pathetic gibberings of the Terminally Woke, should take a look at this photo. It's impossible to remain "sane" after seeing something like this.

DeathFlowerKing
Veteran
Veteran

26 Nov 2022, 1:36 pm

The woke SJWs are like the Wicked Witch of the East and the followers of QAnon and Trumpism are like the Wicked Witch of the West. They're MUCH worst. :D

Dox47
Veteran
Veteran

26 Nov 2022, 1:52 pm

Lol, triggered by a junker car in a literal scrapyard with a bunch of suspiciously fresh looking bumper stickers on it, straight up clown world.

MaxE
Veteran
Veteran

26 Nov 2022, 2:14 pm

DeathFlowerKing wrote:
The woke SJWs are like the Wicked Witch of the East and the followers of QAnon and Trumpism are like the Wicked Witch of the West. They're MUCH worst.

Actually as I see it, SJWs are annoying but it's like if you're autistic and you choose to be in a serious relationship with another autistic person, but at some point you tell yourself that some of their mannerisms and speech habits are frankly annoying, but really you and they are on the same team and so you don't let it bother you. SJWs aren't actually wrong they just lack a sense of moderation.

If you want to identify a truly equal counterbalance to Trumpists and QAnon in terms of equivalent evilness then consider the Bernie Bros and fellow travelers who insist there's no real difference between Trump and Biden because both are necons/neoliberals and in the pocket of Wall Street. Without those people, Trump would probably pose no threat to the Republic however he can count on those people voting 3rd Party out of a misplaced sense of moral superiority.

Aspiegaming
Veteran
Veteran

26 Nov 2022, 6:14 pm

If I ever saw bumper stickers like that on a car, I'd bash it with a baseball bat too. Start with the taillights first.

If my darkness or eccentricness offends you, I don't really care.

I will not apologize for being me.

Dox47
Veteran
Veteran

27 Nov 2022, 3:09 am

Aspiegaming wrote:
If I ever saw bumper stickers like that on a car, I'd bash it with a baseball bat too. Start with the taillights first.

No, you wouldn't.

Aspiegaming
Veteran
Veteran

27 Nov 2022, 6:55 am

Dox47 wrote:
Aspiegaming wrote:

No, you wouldn't.

Yes, I F***ing would.

If my darkness or eccentricness offends you, I don't really care.

I will not apologize for being me.

naturalplastic
Veteran
Veteran

27 Nov 2022, 8:15 am

So THATS why my car keeps getting vandalized!

I better scrape off those bumper stickers that advocate cannibalism.

"HUMAN...the other white meat".

And also that one that says "Up with pedophilia...fifty thousand Catholic priests cant be wrong".

The_Walrus
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

27 Nov 2022, 7:28 pm

America never ceases to entertain.

I thought those "in this house we believe that science is real" signs were cringeworthy, but this is something else. A spectacularly failed attempt at hardcore virtue signalling to the max.

MaxE
Veteran
Veteran

27 Nov 2022, 7:47 pm

The_Walrus wrote:

I thought those "in this house we believe that science is real" signs were cringeworthy, but this is something else. A spectacularly failed attempt at hardcore virtue signalling to the max.

Entertaining but I hope you understand why so many Americans get bent out of shape by well-meaning foreigners who insist we adopt a more open-minded attitude regarding Trump.

ASPartOfMe
Veteran
Veteran

27 Nov 2022, 8:48 pm

MaxE wrote:
The_Walrus wrote:

Entertaining but I hope you understand why so many Americans get bent out of shape by well-meaning foreigners who insist we adopt a more open-minded attitude regarding Trump.

Trump has been so massively exposed for so long that there are no changing opinions about him at this point.

“My autism is not a superpower. It also isn’t some kind of god-forsaken, endless fountain of suffering inflicted on my family. It’s just part of who I am as a person”. - Sara Luterman

Doberdoofus
Veteran
Veteran

27 Nov 2022, 9:00 pm

Aspiegaming wrote:
Dox47 wrote:
Aspiegaming wrote:

No, you wouldn't.

Yes, I F***ing would.

Are you saying you would actually risk getting arrested and charged, or worse angering a gun owning nut, who'd probably shoot you over stupid bumper stickers?

Don't be so eager to be offended. The narcissism of small differences leads to the most boring kind of conformity.

Dox47
Veteran
Veteran

27 Nov 2022, 10:16 pm

Doberdoofus wrote:

Are you saying you would actually risk getting arrested and charged, or worse angering a gun owning nut, who'd probably shoot you over stupid bumper stickers?

Yeah, that's an early Christmas for the car owner, dude is even saying he'd have a weapon in his hand, making it a legal shoot.

Dox47
Veteran
Veteran

27 Nov 2022, 10:36 pm

Also, I'm again going to point out that trying to draw broad political conclusions from a likely staged photo of a bumper sticker collection is an exercise in stupidity, somebody probably put that together as a joke, based on the setting.

League_Girl
Veteran
Veteran

27 Nov 2022, 10:41 pm

I swear people who have bumper stickers like this are trying to provoke people and get a rise out of you. The other day I was at the max stop minding my own business when a transphobic man decided to harass me because he decided I was trans. My husband thinks he was trying to get me to get provoked so I would hit him or something so he can hit me back. I didn't have anything political on me, I had on a red jacked I got from my grandma and had on a pair of jeans and had on unicorn earmuffs and I was wearing a pair of shoes my son outgrew and I had my Disney Frozen purse and my hair pulled back because I hate hair around my neck and it flying around. But yet he thought I was trans. First time I ever been harassed by a transphobic as a cis woman.

I also notice it's the right wing who parade this stuff while the left don't really parade anything. Back in the days it was either Obama stickers or Bush stickers but nothing anti.

Remember, people out there who parade this anti stuff are trying to get a rise out of you so they will have a reason to shoot you or attack you or something and justify it. This is something that bullies do so you will hit them and they will hit you right back and say it was self defense. This is why it's never good to hit someone or attack them if they haven't touched you yet nor laid a hand on you. Remember, the court isn't going to care because they are protected by freedom of speech and if someone is truly harassing you, walk away or do your best to ignore them and not react but do not ever throw anything at them or lay a finger on them. If they are following you, walk into a store or something for there will be witnesses. But never ever lay a hand on them if they haven't grabbed at you yet. Another time I got harassed by a crazy woman when I was just standing waiting for the train to come for me to go home and she walked over to me saying "get away from me you b***h" and I just walked away and she continued yelling before shutting up and then she yelled at me again when I got on the train and I flipped her off after the doors had closed.

I am hoping random strangers harassing me won't be common (since what is going on right now in our country) given these two situations were just a coincidence since they happened to close together. Yeah I know I don't fit the gender stereotype of a woman, no make up and I don't do my hair except keeping it pulled up and I am wearing my work clothes too. Once upon a time it used to be that crazy people would just ignore me and they would be harassing everyone but with me alone, oh boy. I hope this won't be common now. Maybe I just need to start moving away every time I see a crazy person or start carrying something with me but I won't use pepper spray unless they attack me psychically. I don't want to risk a lawsuit.

Daughter: NT, no diagnoses.

Last edited by League_Girl on 28 Nov 2022, 12:07 am, edited 1 time in total.

DeathFlowerKing
Veteran
Veteran

27 Nov 2022, 10:50 pm

I actually see bumper stickers just like these on vehicles all the time in my town. And some trucks that still wave Trump 2020 flags. Oh and there's these folks who still have Trump/Pence signs and flags from the last election in their yards next to their racist and traitorous Confederate flags.

Safe to say that the bloodthirsty Cult of Trumpism has overtaken Georgia. But what else can you say about a state under a psychotic congresswoman like Marjorie Taylor Greene? :lol: