How To Tell If You're A Chad, Normie, or Sub5

Page 2 of 2 [ 31 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2

Do You Consider Yourself To Be A Chad, Normie, Or Sub5?
I'm a man and chad 0%  0%  [ 0 ]
I'm a man and normie 30%  30%  [ 3 ]
I'm a man and sub5 40%  40%  [ 4 ]
I'm a woman and stacy (female equivalent of a chad) 0%  0%  [ 0 ]
I'm a woman and normie 0%  0%  [ 0 ]
I'm a woman and sub5 0%  0%  [ 0 ]
Just show me the results. 30%  30%  [ 3 ]
Total votes : 10

Where_am_I
Veteran
Veteran

28 Nov 2022, 10:44 am

DanielW wrote:
Where_am_I wrote:
I'm not sure where I fit.

I'm 6ft 4. People tell me I'm very good looking. I also have a ten inch penis.

Am I a chav or a subway?

You're a tripod :-)

That's just mean. :evil:

You're a selfie stick.

kraftiekortie
Veteran
Veteran

28 Nov 2022, 10:46 am

And you're a Rose-Spiked Stick :P

Where_am_I
Veteran
Veteran

28 Nov 2022, 10:50 am

Stop derailing the thread with your blue wispy haired stick, Kraftie.

kraftiekortie
Veteran
Veteran

28 Nov 2022, 10:52 am

I've never put blue dye in my hair----ever!

Where_am_I
Veteran
Veteran

28 Nov 2022, 12:01 pm

^ Pics or GTFO. PM them to Radish.

MaxE
Veteran
Veteran

28 Nov 2022, 12:57 pm

I'm curious how many people here who have dated or had intimate encounters can claim they've done so with a sub5 partner?

Another question: what constitutes sub5 for women? Let's limit this somewhat by saying, for example, women in the age group that a 25-year-old man would ordinarily consider for dating. So it's not clear where the boundary between normie and sub5 would go. Would 18-year-old America Ferrera when she starred in Real Women Have Curves be normie or sub5? How about Lena Dunham in the first couple of seasons of Girls? Regarding the latter, this was an example of a woman who had very little trouble getting men to have sex with her but had trouble establishing LTRs, at least as the scripts were written. But then all 4 principals in that show sucked at LTRs.

For women the distinction would lie somewhere between "can get sex" and "can find a husband/serious boyfriend." One possible way to resolve it would be to say sub5 can't get sex. Which means there are actually 2 levels of normie.

So can sub5 men hook up with sub5 women? Can it be casual or should the women insist on commitment before anything can happen?

Minder
Sea Gull
Sea Gull

28 Nov 2022, 2:54 pm

MaxE wrote:
I'm curious how many people here who have dated or had intimate encounters can claim they've done so with a sub5 partner?

Another question: what constitutes sub5 for women? Let's limit this somewhat by saying, for example, women in the age group that a 25-year-old man would ordinarily consider for dating. So it's not clear where the boundary between normie and sub5 would go. Would 18-year-old America Ferrera when she starred in Real Women Have Curves be normie or sub5? How about Lena Dunham in the first couple of seasons of Girls? Regarding the latter, this was an example of a woman who had very little trouble getting men to have sex with her but had trouble establishing LTRs, at least as the scripts were written. But then all 4 principals in that show sucked at LTRs.

For women the distinction would lie somewhere between "can get sex" and "can find a husband/serious boyfriend." One possible way to resolve it would be to say sub5 can't get sex. Which means there are actually 2 levels of normie.

So can sub5 men hook up with sub5 women? Can it be casual or should the women insist on commitment before anything can happen?

But doesn't the fact that you have to ask so many questions to clarify the nature of these categories indicate that maybe these categories aren't all that reliable?

The two most consistent beauty standards across history are 1) facial symmetry (to a degree) and 2) general health. Everything else is pretty much up for grabs and can change from era to era. Even in a single era, individual tastes can vary.

Likewise, the way you carry yourself has a huge impact on how people perceive you. This also means people can change, both because of physical change over time and also how they act. So even if these categories have some validity, they're far from constant.

A lot of this seems like people trying to convince themselves that there's a gameable, understandable system to all this. There really isn't.

Muse933277
Veteran
Veteran

28 Nov 2022, 8:24 pm

MaxE wrote:

Another question: what constitutes sub5 for women?

Here are some pictures of sub5 women for reference. Obesity is the most common reason for being a sub5, but having an overly masculine face can also bring down a woman's attractiveness as well.

<pictures removed>

Last edited by magz on 29 Nov 2022, 4:24 am, edited 1 time in total.: Stranger shaming content removed

old_comedywriter
Veteran
Veteran

28 Nov 2022, 8:45 pm

I'm a lost file fragment from a bad sector of your hard drive.
I write bad checksums.

Minder
Sea Gull
Sea Gull

28 Nov 2022, 9:02 pm

Muse933277 wrote:
MaxE wrote:

Another question: what constitutes sub5 for women?

Here are some pictures of sub5 women for reference. Obesity is the most common reason for being a sub5, but having an overly masculine face can also bring down a woman's attractiveness as well.

Okay, I had a feeling it was something like this.

Here's the thing: someone's attractiveness doesn't tell you all that much about them. Looks do matter, but they're only part of the equation. And looks fade no matter what you do. If you did get someone who was "high-value" by your standards, what happens when they get old? What happens if she gets sick and gains some weight? Do you try to ditch her for a younger model?

Because that's a very contemptible thing to do.

There's also personal taste. Some people prefer heavier partners, or partners with more androgynous features, etc.

What I will say is, if you're looking for a long-term relationship, you need some level of attraction but what's even more important is emotional compatibility. That's what keeps you in there for the long haul.

If you're looking for a short-term relationship, well, someone's looks don't indicate whether or not they'll be fun to be with or if they'll be good in bed. So again, focus mostly on someone you enjoy being with.

Saying that a person's value is tied to their appearance is very reductive. I don't know anything about these women, and neither do you. They might be wonderful people (or not). A picture won't tell us very much. Thinking that looks are all that matters is maybe forgivable for someone still in high school, but anyone older than that ought to know better.

Where_am_I
Veteran
Veteran

28 Nov 2022, 9:13 pm

^ Brilliant post, Minder!

Where have you been hiding?!

IsabellaLinton
Veteran
Veteran

28 Nov 2022, 9:21 pm

In my opinion a "Sub5" person is anyone who would shame strangers by posting their pictures on a worldwide internet site and claiming they are undesirable human beings.

blitzkrieg
Veteran
Veteran

28 Nov 2022, 10:46 pm

IsabellaLinton wrote:
In my opinion a "Sub5" person is anyone who would shame strangers by posting their pictures on a worldwide internet site and claiming they are undesirable human beings.

I agree with this.

Also, I think people put way too much weighting on how attractive a person looks.

Behaviour of a person is a key attractiveness feature for many. You can be a gross person, even with great physical features. Or a very average looking person with a great personality etc.

magz
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

29 Nov 2022, 4:31 am

! magz wrote:
Pictures have been removed and reasons why they should have not been posted has been explained by members above.

Also, you know this thread is stepping on a thin ice here. While using the "incel" language is not strictly prohibited, reducing human beings to some tiers of physical attractivity is considered offensive to both men and women.

<not moderating PPR stuff concerning East Europe>

Cornflake
Administrator
Administrator

29 Nov 2022, 5:48 am

! Cornflake wrote:
I'll go further - this dehumanising categorization of both men and women in an attempt at finding some type of magic formula to getting laid is as disgusting as it is idiotic.

Thread locked.