Page 1 of 1 [ 6 posts ] 

DeathFlowerKing
Veteran
Veteran

27 Nov 2022, 7:31 pm

In this custom card reading about the World Wars (including the dreaded Third World War that has yet to come) I decided to try the Lenormand System where I remove cards 2 - 5 and the jokers and assign a special image to each card like Stork for the Queen of Hearts, Ship for the 10 of Spades, etc.

I did three rows of cards as you can see. One for the order of each World War as they happened. From left to right first card is what started the war, second card is what went on during the war, third card is how the war ended and what became after.

And i tried to use emojis to represent the images meant to be on each card i drew.

World War 1

What Caused it? I pulled "The Mountain".

What went on during it? I pulled "The Cloud"

How did it end or what became after it ended? I pulled "The Tree"

World War 2

What caused it? I pulled "The Scourge"

What went on during it? I pulled "The Cross"

How did it end or what became after it ended? I pulled "The Book"

Now World War 3, the war yet to come that seems closer now than ever.

What will cause it? I pulled "The Sun".

What will happen during this? I pulled "The Letter"

How will it end or what will become of it ending? I pulled "The House"

For WW1 I'm seeing confusion, chemical weapons, new scientific discoveries leading to better medical technology.

For WW2 I see pain and suffering and a desire to inflict suffering on others, punishment all around and "crossew to bare", religious zealotry, the death of religious values, secrecy, rewriting (or whitewashing?) history, etc.

And for the upcoming WW3 I see happy times but the world being viewed through rose tinted glasses and the 'sun' either shining so bright it blinded us to the truth or finally shed light on the truth through the darkness. I also see the internet, email, messengers, social media, etc. The online world contributing greatly to this war through the spread of propaganda and conspiracies. I also see concerns over safety and security, the need to defend our homeland from threats. I don't think the world will end like people fear, but it is changing drastically. It wont be the samwle after this...

I may try to do more analyzing of this reading when i have more time. For now what do you guys think? :)

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

27 Nov 2022, 8:28 pm

from the sounds of it, we'll go out not with a bang but with a whimper?

DeathFlowerKing
Veteran
Veteran

27 Nov 2022, 8:32 pm

auntblabby wrote:
from the sounds of it, we'll go out not with a bang but with a whimper?

Actually the good news is that the world might not actually end after WW3, but we will start to become more wary of each other and go back to our tribalism and focus on protecting our own because we quit trusting each other.

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

27 Nov 2022, 8:33 pm

that is the "whimper" part of it.

DeathFlowerKing
Veteran
Veteran

27 Nov 2022, 8:35 pm

auntblabby wrote:

I guess that could be right. :)

Also it just now occured to me that The Sun could literally relate to climate change like the ultraviolet rays heating up our ozone layer?

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

27 Nov 2022, 8:36 pm

DeathFlowerKing wrote:
auntblabby wrote:

I guess that could be right. :)

Also it just now occured to me that The Sun could literally relate to climate change like the ultraviolet rays heating up our ozone layer?

that seems logical.