Page 1 of 1 [ 4 posts ] 

Aspiegaming
Veteran
Veteran

04 Dec 2022, 10:12 pm

I do all I can to treat it over the course of several hours. I take an acid reducer, I take an antacid tablet, I eat a bowl of oatmeal, I eat a ripe banana, and I even eat yogurt. This is the thanks I get for expecting instant results as I spend hours upon hours upon HOURS WRITHING IN FREAKIN AGONY ENOUGH TO MAKE ME WISH I NEVER HAD ANY GODDAMN STOMACH ACID! WHAT IS IT GOOD FOR?! PAAAAIIIIN!

If my darkness or eccentricness offends you, I don't really care.

I will not apologize for being me.

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

05 Dec 2022, 1:49 am

i don't know if you've tried any of the following things, but post them just in-case-

*Drink diluted baking soda. AKA sodium bicarbonate, it can help alleviate symptoms of acid reflux.
*Drink diluted lemon juice or apple cider vinegar.
*Take Iberogast®
https://www.iberogast.com.au/

IsabellaLinton
Veteran
Veteran

05 Dec 2022, 2:02 am

I recommend yoga: Cat / Cow works well for me.

livegeekdie
Emu Egg
Emu Egg

11 Dec 2022, 11:36 am

You should go see a doctor. That's an excessive amount of heartburn/reflux. Being in that much pain might indicate another problem, such as an ulcer. If they determine that there's nothing else going on there are some prescription medications that can help to regulate the production of acid in the stomach. Another thing you might want to get checked for is Barrett's esophagus, which is precancerous tissue from the acid burns.