Page 1 of 1 [ 4 posts ] 

Narcissist74
Emu Egg
Emu Egg

09 Dec 2022, 8:46 pm

I dunno about anyone here but I m a guy who wants to meet other like minded aspies like me! I’m an artist and defo a Sci fi geek. I also have a different fashion sense where I love wearing flowing silky high waisted pants!! I’ve never really been accepted anywhere and am searching for new friends! I’m in London!

Lindsay (male)

jimmy m
Veteran
Veteran

12 Dec 2022, 9:24 am

Welcome to Wrong Planet. I am 74 years old and I pick what I like to wear. In general, I tend to pick clothing that I like even though they may be a little strange. This many times is what young adults wear.

MagicMeerkat
Veteran
Veteran

12 Dec 2022, 2:08 pm

I cant wear anything tight around my shoulders, or anything in layers. I quit wearing a bra as soon as I found out my mother was lying about it being illegal for a woman to leave without one.

Aspie With Attitude
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

15 Dec 2022, 3:14 am

THOSE ARE THE CLOTHES THAT I REALLY LOVE WEARING, all presented in my YouTube video upload.

I also make fantasy test card animation and mix my own music.

Please follow this link to subscribe to my YouTube Channel "Aspie With Attitude" --> https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCL2iDI ... Hb4eeYlodQ