Page 1 of 1 [ 4 posts ] 

ASPartOfMe
Veteran
Veteran

11 Dec 2022, 2:13 pm

Election denier Kari Lake sues Arizona elections officials

Quote:
Defeated Republican gubernatorial candidate Kari Lake sued Arizona elections officials on Friday to challenge the counting and certification of the November electoral contest and ask to be declared the winner despite a lack of evidence of voter fraud.

The suit targets Lake's Democratic opponent, Governor-elect Katie Hobbs, currently Arizona's secretary of state, along with top officials in Maricopa County, according to the filing on Friday with the Maricopa County Superior Court.

It is Autism Acceptance Month

“My autism is not a superpower. It also isn’t some kind of god-forsaken, endless fountain of suffering inflicted on my family. It’s just part of who I am as a person”. - Sara Luterman

goldfish21
Veteran
Veteran

11 Dec 2022, 5:15 pm

:lol:

I wonder if she thinks she can even hold a candle to trump's legal losses that continue to stack up daily ?

Ridiculous. I bet she just fizzles out of the news and no one pays any real attention to her trumpian brand of BS.

Fnord
Veteran
Veteran

11 Dec 2022, 5:56 pm

I think Ms. Lake would have a better chance of suing Alex Plank for not certifying her as a moderator of this website.

8)

No love for Hamas, Hezbollah, Iranian Leadership, Islamic Jihad, other Islamic terrorist groups, OR their supporters and sympathizers.

Kraichgauer
Veteran
Veteran

12 Dec 2022, 8:39 pm

And that worked out so swimmingly well for her hero, Trump!