Veteran
Veteran

16 Dec 2022, 10:03 am

usagibryan wrote:
DeathFlowerKing wrote:
I decided not to leave WP...

Why were you going to leave?

DeathFlowerKing wrote:
For your focus card I see 10 of Hearts which is about family get togethers, joy, happiness, rainbows and sunshine, etc. So this card would mean nothing particularly bad is going on in your life at the moment and you are pretty happy right now.

That's true, life is pretty good for me right now, compared to the past at least.

DeathFlowerKing wrote:
I see in your past an apprenticeship of some kind (or construction/building something?)

I was an intern at a computer repair school?

DeathFlowerKing wrote:
A marriage

And a celebration with friends.

Maybe you made plans to start a family or you celebrated with a family you already have?

Was there also a wedding anniversary for you or someone you knew?

My girlfriend's mom got married recently, maybe that?

DeathFlowerKing wrote:
I also see a victory parade. But also a sort of "Trojan Horse" which makes me think of war. Any connection to the military in your family maybe?

no...

DeathFlowerKing wrote:
I also see apathy and rejection. Maybe rejection of military life?

Plenty of rejection in my life, sure, nothing military related though.

DeathFlowerKing wrote:
In your future I see a battle of some kind, not a violent battle but perhaps a dispute among coworkers or friends? I see that it relates to your job judging by the 8 of Diamonds and 8 of Clubs (hard work and moving fast with lots of energy) and maybe you work really well at your job but you deal with jealous coworkers who put you down?

My workplace feels like a battlefield. I do IT support and managing users and office politics is more difficult than working with the computers. :lol:

DeathFlowerKing wrote:
So... whaddya think of this reading? If im wrong its ok. :lol:

idk, some of it's accurate, some of it isn't, some of it seems vague enough that it can apply to anyone.

Reminds me of this:

Yeah... I guess it was pretty much guessing on my part. :lol: :oops:

It's still fun though, right? :)

I think i have had readings done though at times where the cards were so accurate it was kinda spooky. :mrgreen:

DeathFlowerKing
Veteran
Veteran

16 Dec 2022, 10:05 am

Edna3362 wrote:
Sure. :lol: For fun.
And maybe, maybe for something before new year.

Since we are getting close to the New Year, I could try you a Wheel of the Year spread? It predicts what next year will hold for you. :)

Edna3362
Veteran
Veteran

16 Dec 2022, 10:16 am

DeathFlowerKing wrote:
Edna3362 wrote:

Since we are getting close to the New Year, I could try you a Wheel of the Year spread? It predicts what next year will hold for you. :)

It's a start of my 4th '7's year of my life soon next year... :lol: Therefore this cycle of mine would renew really soon.

Might as well. I have this personal pattern that runs in 7 years cycle that just happens my whole life so far.

And no, I hadn't researched about this except the only knowledge about it is that I'm not the only one who does. Only that I observed my own changes during those years and at first I thought it was just me.

Lose more time here - Updates at least once a week.

DeathFlowerKing
Veteran
Veteran

16 Dec 2022, 11:34 am

Edna3362 wrote:
DeathFlowerKing wrote:
Edna3362 wrote:

It's a start of my 4th '7's year of my life soon next year... :lol: Therefore this cycle of mine would renew really soon.

Might as well. I have this personal pattern that runs in 7 years cycle that just happens my whole life so far.

And no, I hadn't researched about this except the only knowledge about it is that I'm not the only one who does. Only that I observed my own changes during those years and at first I thought it was just me.

I'm honestly not sure what this 7 year cycle means? But i did a card spread for you nust now using cat themed cards. Everybody loves cats! Right? :cat:

Ok so after New Years Eve this is what I pulled for you.

January: King of Hearts

February: Queen of Hearts

March: 5 of Clubs

I wonder if this King and Queen has something to do with your parents? As I've said before the way I view the King of Hearts is an emotional man, one who thinks with his heart over his mind and is quick to make rash decisions without thinking them through. He's the type of man with a lot of compassion and empathy that's not particularly welcomed in the world of power (the Kings to me represent forceful power and authority, Queens are about inner power and endurance, and Jacks represent action and are also messengers for the Kings and Queens). This King would also sacriface a great deal for his family. This is my card i often use to think of for myself btw.

The Queen of Hearts on the other hand is in total control of her emotions. She is actually stronger than her king in a way because she uses her emotions to her advantage. She can be sweet and kind but never mistake her compassion and empathy for weakness. Btw did you know Princess Diana was nicknamed the Queen of Hearts by her fans? :heart:

Anyways the 5 of Clubs is about petty disputes. Fighting over something. I'm not sure if the king and queen of hearts are fighting or if they are concerned for the fighting of their children?

April: 10 of Diamonds

May: Jack of Hearts

June: 7 of Spades

The 10 of Diamonds is a very lucky card that means promises of wealth and prosperity. Maybe even an inheritance or meeting a rich young man with promises of wealth? I think that could be the Jack of Hearts. An attractive young man or woman who appears as an artist and may promise money and stability. The only thing that worries me though is the 7 of Spades next to his card which is the card that indicates a thief or stealing. Just be careful you don't get taken advantage of by any smooth-talking conmen, ok?

July: 8 of Hearts.

August: 8 of Diamonds

September: 2 of Diamonds

The 8 of Hearts is about leaving things that were once of value to you behind because they no longer serve you. You will make your own journey into growing ingo your own person. The 8 of Diamonds is about perfecting your work. I often associate this card with jobs and career, bur maybe it could mean other things in your life like a hobby or just working on yourself to better yourself? I also see a 2 of Diamonds which is about struggling to maintain a balance (usually financial).

October: 5 of Spades

November: 9 of Spades

December: Jack of Clubs

5 of Spades is about a gloating victory in which you defeat somebody who challenges you but you don't act like a very gracious winner. However the 9 of Spades is about feelings of guilt and anxiety, and the Jack of Clubs could represent a friend who you feel that you wronged and a burning desire to apologize to them for how you treated them.

The center card is the overall message of the next year. 9 of Diamonds is about living a life of luxury and it's a very good card to pull when in context with the 10 of Diamonds. :D

Edna3362
Veteran
Veteran

17 Dec 2022, 8:17 am

DeathFlowerKing wrote:
I'm honestly not sure what this 7 year cycle means? But i did a card spread for you nust now using cat themed cards. Everybody loves cats! Right? :cat:

Yes. :P I like cats better.

Quote:

Ok so after New Years Eve this is what I pulled for you.

January: King of Hearts

February: Queen of Hearts

March: 5 of Clubs

Quote:
I wonder if this King and Queen has something to do with your parents? As I've said before the way I view the King of Hearts is an emotional man, one who thinks with his heart over his mind and is quick to make rash decisions without thinking them through. He's the type of man with a lot of compassion and empathy that's not particularly welcomed in the world of power (the Kings to me represent forceful power and authority, Queens are about inner power and endurance, and Jacks represent action and are also messengers for the Kings and Queens). This King would also sacriface a great deal for his family. This is my card i often use to think of for myself btw.

The Queen of Hearts on the other hand is in total control of her emotions. She is actually stronger than her king in a way because she uses her emotions to her advantage. She can be sweet and kind but never mistake her compassion and empathy for weakness. Btw did you know Princess Diana was nicknamed the Queen of Hearts by her fans? :heart:

I don't know enough about my father... Or any male humans in general. But that's something he did.
But I'm certain that my mom fits the description.
So did my boss.

I kinda wish that I'm like them. I even wish I was the other type of aspie that would just resemble a biy like that.
Instead I get the emotionally uneven and dysregulated kind. :| Not the alexithymic type, not the strong empath, not even the stable type.

Quote:
Anyways the 5 of Clubs is about petty disputes. Fighting over something. I'm not sure if the king and queen of hearts are fighting or if they are concerned for the fighting of their children?

My parents have unresolved issues but are otherwise amiable enough to not start anything (yet).
I don't have anything huge with my sister.

Quote:
April: 10 of Diamonds

May: Jack of Hearts

June: 7 of Spades

The 10 of Diamonds is a very lucky card that means promises of wealth and prosperity. Maybe even an inheritance or meeting a rich young man with promises of wealth? I think that could be the Jack of Hearts. An attractive young man or woman who appears as an artist and may promise money and stability. The only thing that worries me though is the 7 of Spades next to his card which is the card that indicates a thief or stealing. Just be careful you don't get taken advantage of by any smooth-talking conmen, ok?

Prosperity and being followed with possible theft?
That's somewhat normal in relatives.

But worry not.
:twisted: "Smooth-talking" doesn't exactly work for me. And my weirdness would at least have them unsurprised for me to bluntly say no or even 'wtf'.

Unless it's a complicated and elaborative manipulation scheme... I'll be safe.
Quote:
July: 8 of Hearts.

August: 8 of Diamonds

September: 2 of Diamonds

The 8 of Hearts is about leaving things that were once of value to you behind because they no longer serve you. You will make your own journey into growing ingo your own person. The 8 of Diamonds is about perfecting your work. I often associate this card with jobs and career, bur maybe it could mean other things in your life like a hobby or just working on yourself to better yourself? I also see a 2 of Diamonds which is about struggling to maintain a balance (usually financial).

Ah, yes. My work in progress.

I'm not satisfied yet. And I feel like might be barely starting at all.
Didn't mattered how "deep" I've "dug" through, the strain of "digging" is still just as staining as I started.
Quote:
October: 5 of Spades

November: 9 of Spades

December: Jack of Clubs

5 of Spades is about a gloating victory in which you defeat somebody who challenges you but you don't act like a very gracious winner. However the 9 of Spades is about feelings of guilt and anxiety, and the Jack of Clubs could represent a friend who you feel that you wronged and a burning desire to apologize to them for how you treated them.

If it comes to it, it's possible.
With how I tend act and feel.

Yet I know not with who.
At best, an old friend. At worst, with my mentor.
Quote:
The center card is the overall message of the next year. 9 of Diamonds is about living a life of luxury and it's a very good card to pull when in context with the 10 of Diamonds. :D

People tend to think I'm lucky. In more ways than one.

I could've easily get wealthy without lifting a finger all the sudden, really.
But this doesn't mean I'll just laze off. That would cost me my pride and would multiply my shame and guilt.
Denial and indulgence.

Or, drop "anything" and live a life to it's fullest.
Again, the cost is my pride but for entirely different reasons, one that will erase any shame and guilt instead.
It's like embracing reality.

Both meant living is just a game.
Yet I'm not ready for either.

DeathFlowerKing
Veteran
Veteran

17 Dec 2022, 11:30 am

Sounds like you enjoyed the reading though? :D

Edna3362
Veteran
Veteran

17 Dec 2022, 9:33 pm

DeathFlowerKing wrote:
Sounds like you enjoyed the reading though? :D

Hmmmm... Yes. :twisted:

Mona Pereth
Veteran
Veteran

18 Dec 2022, 4:52 am

Hmmm, would you like to do a reading for the future of the autistic community? (See my article Longterm visions for the autistic community.)

DeathFlowerKing
Veteran
Veteran

18 Dec 2022, 10:03 am

Mona Pereth wrote:
Hmmm, would you like to do a reading for the future of the autistic community? (See my article Longterm visions for the autistic community.)

Sure, I'll attempt a reading when I have time. :)

DeathFlowerKing
Veteran
Veteran

18 Dec 2022, 6:26 pm

Mona Pereth wrote:

I realize now that part of the problem with my card readings is that I spend more time trying to explain the details of each card meaning instead of giving a straight forward and simple answer.

So I will try to make it short and sweet.

In these cards I see that the main thing the autistic community needs is more financial funding (lots of diamond cards here). Really at this point it's all about getting the money to keep it afloat and to help it grow and expand. That's what the cards tell me.

Hope you enjoy this simpler yet quick reading? :)

Irulan
Veteran
Veteran

13 Jan 2023, 3:16 pm

My mom is home now and is indeed feeling MUCH better than before - even if she's still quite sore after the surgery she had three days ago :) You said you didn't pull any bad cards and it was right, it seems :)

Joe90
Veteran
Veteran

13 Jan 2023, 3:34 pm

Do me!! :)

DeathFlowerKing
Veteran
Veteran

13 Jan 2023, 8:47 pm

^ I'm Glad your mom is ok. :)

And sure Joey! What would you like to ask the cards? I think I'm gonna whip out my Hanafuda cards for this one. :flower:

Joe90
Veteran
Veteran

13 Jan 2023, 9:13 pm

DeathFlowerKing wrote:
^ I'm Glad your mom is ok. :)

And sure Joey! What would you like to ask the cards? I think I'm gonna whip out my Hanafuda cards for this one. :flower:

Not sure...how does it work? :)

DeathFlowerKing
Veteran
Veteran

14 Jan 2023, 4:09 pm

You can ask me a question anout anything you like, or I can do my own reading to see if the cards give any clues about the situation you face right now and the possible outcome? :)