Page 1 of 3 [ 47 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next

DeathFlowerKing
Veteran
Veteran

14 Dec 2022, 3:44 pm

I want to practice my skill with reading regular playing cards and I'll even post pictures of your results with my different cards that I use.

So, anyone? :)

IsabellaLinton
Veteran
Veteran

14 Dec 2022, 3:54 pm

I'm game if you promise not to kill any of my friends.

Raleigh
Veteran
Veteran

14 Dec 2022, 3:57 pm

I'll pass.

usagibryan
Toucan
Toucan

14 Dec 2022, 3:58 pm

From the title I thought you meant tarot cards but you're doing a psychic reading with regular playing cards? How does that work?

"The most merciful thing in the world, I think, is the inability of the human mind to correlate all its contents. We live on a placid island of ignorance in the midst of black seas of infinity, and it was not meant that we should voyage far. The sciences, each straining in its own direction, have hitherto harmed us little; but some day the piecing together of dissociated knowledge will open up such terrifying vistas of reality, and of our frightful position therein, that we shall either go mad from the revelation or flee from the deadly light into the peace and safety of a new dark age"

IsabellaLinton
Veteran
Veteran

14 Dec 2022, 3:59 pm

Raleigh wrote:
I'll pass.

Is that a pun? :hail:

DeathFlowerKing
Veteran
Veteran

14 Dec 2022, 4:00 pm

IsabellaLinton wrote:
I'm game if you promise not to kill any of my friends.

I may hate people but I've not and never will kill anybody. I leave that up to nature to do her thing. :flower:

Anyways all sardonic passive aggressiveness aside, sure I'll do you a reading. I promise to handle it with more tact too, for what it's worth I know the way I read you those cards three years ago was way out of line. I promise not to do a reading like that ever again ok? If I do pull bad cards I'll try to at least be softer about what they mean in a reading.

Like if I pull a Queen of Spades I'll try to be less blunt than saying "Oh you're gonna end up a widow" (just an example).

DeathFlowerKing
Veteran
Veteran

14 Dec 2022, 4:04 pm

usagibryan wrote:
From the title I thought you meant tarot cards but you're doing a psychic reading with regular playing cards? How does that work?

It works kinda the same way as tarot cards except I leave out the Majora Arcana and the Page cards. That leaves me with just the four suits of Hearts (Cups), Diamonds (Coins), Clubs (Wands), and Spades (Swords). So you have Aces and 2 - 10 plus the Kings and Queens and the Jacks/Knaves have the same meaning as the Knights.

It's pretty cool actually. 8)

Last edited by DeathFlowerKing on 14 Dec 2022, 4:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.

IsabellaLinton
Veteran
Veteran

14 Dec 2022, 4:05 pm

That's all I ask. ^^

DeathFlowerKing
Veteran
Veteran

14 Dec 2022, 4:26 pm

Here is a reading for Isabella...

Now I won't completely lie to you, i did pull a couple of ominous cards. But in context i think things might not be really that bad according to what my intuition is telling me.

Ok here we go

First while I was shuffling the cards I saw a vision in my mind of a red four leaf clover. As in not the flower, the actual leaves themselves were bright red like four hearts. And the hearts started to fall one at a time and landed on a stream of water as they floated away. Then i saw a picturesque oil painting in my mind of various women of an ancient time period happy and seemed to be socializing.

Now for these cards. Your very center card was the King of Diamonds. Even though the Kings are traditionally read as male cards and Queens as female, I believe this card represents where you are at the moment in life. Having to manage financial affairs.

Most likely relates to a young person (Jack of Hearts). Could be a child in your life or a young lover? Maybe you're being generous with your money trying to help them out? Or they come to you for financial advice?

I see a 10 of Clubs which has placed extra stress on you. And that Ace of Spades could mean the end of something like a phase in this young person's life (I'm gonna shy away from using death as the meaning becauae this card does NOT always mean a literal death and I dont want to be traumatic again).

Where you are now I see an Ace of Hearts meaning love and emotion for this person, and Ace of Clubs. I always have a hard time figuring that one out... maybe being burnt out over your emotions or financial situation?

The next cards I see something bad with the 10 of Spades that spells disaster in your future, BUT on the bright side i see better cards surrounding it. 8 of Diamonds is your determinations to pick up the pieces and rebuild, and 3 of Wands means a golden financial opportunity will present itself to you because you worked hard for it. It will all pay off and get you through the bad times ahead.

So I hope this is a better reading for you? Is there any truth to be found in these cards I pulled? :heart:

FleaOfTheChill
Veteran
Veteran

14 Dec 2022, 4:31 pm

If and when you have the time, I'm totally a sport for getting a reading. It would be appreciated :D

DeathFlowerKing
Veteran
Veteran

14 Dec 2022, 4:35 pm

FleaOfTheChill wrote:
If and when you have the time, I'm totally a sport for getting a reading. It would be appreciated :D

Alrighty! I'll do one for you too when i have time. :D

FleaOfTheChill
Veteran
Veteran

14 Dec 2022, 4:59 pm

Awesome. Thank you.

DeathFlowerKing
Veteran
Veteran

14 Dec 2022, 5:02 pm

FleaOfTheChill wrote:
Awesome. Thank you.

You're very welcome. :)

I hope Isabella is ok with her reading... i know it had a couple of seemingly bad cards but this reading had hopeful cards for her too.

And I didn't get any horrible vibes off the reading. More like a feeling of heartfulness on her part. Isabella is a sensitive soul I think.

Irulan
Veteran
Veteran

14 Dec 2022, 5:12 pm

I would love to get a card reading on behalf of my mom who is currently expecting a womb surgery. She is afraid she could have a cancer :( Is it a cancer indeed and will she get better afterwards?

DeathFlowerKing
Veteran
Veteran

14 Dec 2022, 5:26 pm

FleaOfTheChill wrote:

A card reading for you. :)

In the center of your reading the focus card I pulled was the 5 of Hearts. I believe this card refers to a sense of mourning and loss. Something leaving you feeling down? There is the 8 of Diamonds (work) and 10 of Hearts (family). There is something about these two cards meaning that you feel that you should be happy right, but maybe you're not happy for some reason?

In your past I see the 6 of Clubs which is a victory card of sorts, and the 9 of Hearts which is about getting exactly what you wanted. Then i see the Jack of Diamonds which is a youth or youthful adult. Since this is the only Court Card pulled in this deck I think it refers to you.

In your future I see thr Ace of Wands, the 8 of Spades which is like feeling trapped in your own head (or body). And the 5 of Spades which I view as a card of defeating your rivals with a gloating expression.

Is there perhaps something about yourself you wish to conquer and control? A change you would like to make in your life that will help you come out of your shell and find real happiness in life?

If im wrong im wrong. It's ok. :oops: :lol:

DeathFlowerKing
Veteran
Veteran

14 Dec 2022, 5:27 pm

Irulan wrote:
I would love to get a card reading on behalf of my mom who is currently expecting a womb surgery. She is afraid she could have a cancer :( Is it a cancer indeed and will she get better afterwards?

Im very sorry to hear that. :( I can do you a reading but you must know card readings are a poor substitute for medical advice...

I mostly do it for fun even though I admit I'm guilty of being too serious with it at times.