MTG: If I planned it insurrection would have been successful

Page 1 of 1 [ 7 posts ] 

ASPartOfMe
Veteran
Veteran

14 Dec 2022, 5:49 pm

Marjorie Taylor Greene says if she ran Jan. 6 Capitol attack, 'We would have won'

Quote:
Rep. Marjorie Taylor Greene said at a Republican event in New York over the weekend that if she had organized the Jan. 6 attack on the U.S. Capitol "we would have won" and "it would've been armed," according to video from her appearance that was posted on social media.

Greene, R-Ga., made the comments at the New York Young Republican Club in New York City on Saturday night.

In a statement on Monday, she said she was making a "sarcastic joke" and pushed back against criticism from the Biden administration.

"The White House needs to learn how sarcasm works," she said in the statement, in part. "My comments were making fun of Joe Biden and the Democrats."

Before scoffing at the idea that she played a role in the Jan. 6 attack, she made a crack about how unfamiliar she had been with the layout of the Capitol complex: "I couldn't even find the bathroom."

"Then Jan. 6 happens and next thing you know, I organized the whole thing along with Steve Bannon here," Greene said as attendees laughed. "And I will tell you something: If Steve Bannon and I had organized that, we would have won."

As cheers and clapping broke out in the audience, Greene added: "Not to mention, it would've been armed" -- drawing a seemingly surprised reaction from the room.

It is Autism Acceptance Month

“My autism is not a superpower. It also isn’t some kind of god-forsaken, endless fountain of suffering inflicted on my family. It’s just part of who I am as a person”. - Sara Luterman

MuddRM
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

14 Dec 2022, 6:11 pm

And this wench is still allowed to spread her bile all over the country?

DeathFlowerKing
Veteran
Veteran

14 Dec 2022, 6:18 pm

Lock her up!! ! Lock her up!! ! Lock her up!! !

ASPartOfMe
Veteran
Veteran

14 Dec 2022, 6:22 pm

DeathFlowerKing wrote:

On what charges? Being an as*hole is not a crime.

It is Autism Acceptance Month

“My autism is not a superpower. It also isn’t some kind of god-forsaken, endless fountain of suffering inflicted on my family. It’s just part of who I am as a person”. - Sara Luterman

DeathFlowerKing
Veteran
Veteran

14 Dec 2022, 6:27 pm

ASPartOfMe wrote:
DeathFlowerKing wrote:

On what charges? Being an as*hole is not a crime.

She's all but made terroristic threats against Democrats.

stratozyck
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

14 Dec 2022, 9:57 pm

As a Democrat, I am really glad they elected her in a district that would have otherwise had no use for us.

Instead of being a quiet right wing district, its now something we get to bash over the GOP's heads with as long as she is there.

Anytime they go "Nancy Pelosi! AOC!" we go, "Jewish Space lasers!"

DeathFlowerKing
Veteran
Veteran

14 Dec 2022, 10:08 pm

I want her gone she's an embarassment to my state. I want to launch her, DeSatan, and Trumpy Dumpy in a rocket ship headed for the sun.