How will Putin eventually be defeated? (Card Reading)

Page 1 of 1 [ 4 posts ] 

DeathFlowerKing
Veteran
Veteran

14 Dec 2022, 11:10 pm

This is a card reading I'm doing to try and get a glimpse into Putin's eventual defeat.

Using the King of Spades to represent Putin, 10 of Spades to represent his end (however that may be), and three random cards pulled in between.

First card: 4 of Spades. The Knight laying in a tomb. Many of his Russian soldiers have already been sent to their graves. They may already be reserving a special burial spot for him too.

Second Card: 5 of Spades. The gloating victory in battle at any cost. He's determined to win this war nobody actually wanted to happen.

Third Card: 7 of Spades. The thief stealing weapons from a military camp. There are obviously spies in Russia's military and government stealing their information for Ukraine and their allies as we speak.

I believe the cards are NOT in Putin's favor. He will suffer a crushing defeat but will gloat about being the victor till the very end and Russia will be ruined by this war for a long time.

I don't know exactly how or when Putin will die but it's coming sooner than people think.

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

14 Dec 2022, 11:57 pm

let him have terminal hemorrhoids.

DeathFlowerKing
Veteran
Veteran

14 Dec 2022, 11:58 pm

Let him eat arsenic cake! :chef:

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

15 Dec 2022, 12:07 am

let what happened to moose-o-leeney happen to pooootin as well.