Page 1 of 1 [ 2 posts ] 

PeterHoping44
Veteran
Veteran

17 Dec 2022, 8:48 pm

My mother went to the hospital in March, after she had a heart attack. They discovered her kidneys had failed, so she has to receive dialysis three times a week. She also has emphysema, because of her long history of chain smoking.

Back in September, she suffered a stroke. However, she still smokes sometimes. The most alarming thing I know, is that there's a bulge in her stomach which may eventually rupture, but she signed an agreement not to be revived if anything should happen. But you know? That's not something you like hearing. She constantly says she has trapped wind, but I don't believe that's really the issue.

My sister has legal issues, as her third son was removed from her care after he was born a few months ago. Our mum is upset, because she's close to my sister's second son, but social workers are responsible for a lot of pain and ongoing problems, and my sister's ex dropped the Zoom calls out of spite.

My life has been vaporware too. This mainly happened because of the Edinburgh sheriff court, and I had major problems with former support workers. The police actually came to my flat 2 years ago, and this was a ploy they conjured up so one of these ladies could get a new order to run. Which was granted in court for 10 years. Yet it had ended. So making up stuff like that is just, I don't know. Wrong?

The only reason they did that is because her one had ended, but there was charges and other court matters going on in regards to other people. This escalated to the point where people picked on me online, on YouTube, and prevented me from being an extra in some low budget films. Yet when I gave my lawyer proof on a flash drive ages ago, he misplaced it or something. So I feel like the court stuff was all one-sided, and there doesn't seem to be any easy way to undo this mess. But granted, it was always the case from day one.

I was supposed to see a supervisor until next autumn. Nobody has called me yet. I can't even reach them on the phone. But it is a crappy outcome to get screwed over, and I got no phone call that time when they randomly bothered me in 2020. Nor did the police explain why I was even arrested. That's against my rights. The process was corrupt, but it is what it is. :?

I tried to get a civil case set up, but nobody would, A, tell me how to proceed with that. And B, well, I called everyone I could think of, only to get the run around treatment. It wound up being pointless and frustrating. So I think it's going to remain the same. But maybe I can still get work. I don't really know.

My sister said you need over £5000 saved up to pay the legal fees for such a case, or it's hopeless. But Jesus. That's a lot of cash. And her ambition to get into the real estate business didn't work out either. 8O

Peter.

DW_a_mom
Veteran
Veteran

19 Dec 2022, 7:29 pm

I don't think I was able to accurately follow all that, but obviously ts been difficult and stressful for you, and I really hope you can get things resolved more favorably. Meanwhile, cyber hugs to you.