I have a sick feeling and my family thinks im just paranoid

Page 1 of 1 [ 2 posts ] 

Crystal1414
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

18 Dec 2022, 2:03 am

I was talking to a really nice awesome guy online and we were planning to meet up. But then another guy ruined it. I got a weird friend request. I was in a great mood and I really wanted to meet people. I accepted it but quickly just stopped talking to them because they were making me feel weird. I felt so good though because Id never had more than one guy into me.

Then a day I will always remember happened. I was approached by a guy in a restaurant. He was giving me weird vibes before but I ignored them. Then he just turned and stared at me like I was the only person there and then walked over and sat down. I was shaking. He walked out with me. He told me he knew me. I couldnt place where I knew him from though. It somehow got to a point where I thought he was the guy I was in love with. It turns out they were most likely different people. I think he was the guy who sent me a friend request because i went to our conversation and the account was deactivated. I feel terrified. Its been a few months but I still feel shaken. Also the other guys account was deactivated too.

Also it turns out the guy who approached me was familiar. I saw him lurking on a corner and got a bad feeling. That was after a guy was walking behind me with an intense energy. Both of those encounters made me feel shaky and like I was gonna collapse. The weirdest thing is that I didnt think those encounters were scary since I struggle with Paranoia. I thought I was being paranoid. Ive never felt that scared though and I felt confident and safe before those encounters.

I just think those 3 encounters were the same guy. He claims hes known me for years and that he loves me. He plans on contacting me again and im scared because I dont know what he knows about me. He said I was beautiful too. I dont know who he is at all. He seems familiar though, like I have seen him before those encounters. I just cant put my finger on it. He knew weird things about me. Like he knew what I looked like and told me I was very beautiful up close. Also in the previous encounters it was like he wanted me to notice him. Like he was staring at me. I even think he let my dog out of the yard once.

Nobody listens to me. They just think its coincidences but my alarm bells wont stop. Its really frustrating. I just feel scared to go out now. They tell me to not be scared. I just get told im exagerating or something. My mom was even there when he was walking behind us. She said I couldnt have seen his face but I did and I saw the bag that was present in each encounter. I just dont know how to get through to them.

nick007
Veteran
Veteran

Location: was Louisiana but now Vermont in the police state called USA

18 Dec 2022, 4:50 am

That guy does sound kinda creepy to me. However it also sounds like you may be worrying about it more than most would. You said you experience paranoia so perhaps that's some of what's going on & his creepy behavior triggered it. If you are uncomfortable with the way he's acting towards you, tell him straight up that you don't remember him & then tell him to leave you alone if doesn't have a good explanation that you do remember. I don't understand how the creepy guy ruined the meetup with the nice guy thou. Did you cancel the meetup due to worrying :?:

"Hear all, trust nothing"
~Ferengi Rule Of Acquisition #190
https://memory-alpha.fandom.com/wiki/Ru ... cquisition