Page 1 of 1 [ 16 posts ] 

DeathFlowerKing
Veteran
Veteran

20 Dec 2022, 10:13 pm

Anyone else interested in finding out their tarot birth cards? It's a pretty cool thing to look up. 8)

https://www.tarotschool.com/BirthCards2.html

And here's an easy calculator.

https://www.tarotschool.com/Calculator.html

Also a list of some famous and powerful people throughout history you might share your birth cards with?

https://www.biddytarot.com/celebrity-tarot-birth-cards/

My birth cards are The Emperor and Death according to my birth date.

:king: :skull:

I share birth cards with such lovely people as Henry the VIII, Marie Antoinette, and Donald Trump.

The common theme I see in those three was that they were each the catalyst for bringing about violent change to their countries because of their own selfish and inconsiderate behaviors. They really shook up England, France, and the USA respectively.

DeathFlowerKing
Veteran
Veteran

21 Dec 2022, 8:42 am

I just now realized I also share my birth cards with Margaret Thatcher. :lol:

AprilR
Veteran
Veteran

21 Dec 2022, 3:14 pm

The Hierophant and Temperance. Although according to my zodiac sign it should be" the Devil" :twisted:

DeathFlowerKing
Veteran
Veteran

21 Dec 2022, 3:31 pm

AprilR wrote:
The Hierophant and Temperance. Although according to my zodiac sign it should be" the Devil" :twisted:

Yeah this calculating birth cards thing works differently than using zodiac signs assigned to each card. I kinda think that this is more fun, especially when trying to look up and compare the birth cards of famous and powerful people through out history. :)

Speaking of your birthcards The Hierophant and Temperance, you share the same cards as Abraham Lincoln and Adolf Hitler. 8O

Two very different powerful and charismatic world leaders! Though I think it's safe to say Lincoln was on the side of doing what should be the right thing while Hitler was a monster.

Maybe what they share in common was their ability to influence the minds of many others? Lincoln with his speech about protecting the Union of his country and putting an end to slavery and Hitler writing a book that gave birth to one of the worst genocidal regimes and ideologies ever conceived in modern history?

These two cards must grant great power to one extreme or the other depending on the heart of the individual born under The Hierophant and Temperance.

:chin:

AprilR
Veteran
Veteran

21 Dec 2022, 3:41 pm

Interesting indeed! Apparently Isaac Newton and William Blake also have these cards. I kind of see a pattern here..

I do have a unrealistic dream about being an activist and getting involved in autism communities irl. Maybe it ties to that!

DeathFlowerKing
Veteran
Veteran

21 Dec 2022, 3:44 pm

AprilR wrote:
Interesting indeed! Apparently Isaac Newton and William Blake also have these cards. I kind of see a pattern here..

I do have a unrealistic dream about being an activist and getting involved in autism communities irl. Maybe it ties to that!

That could very well be it! :D

When I think of mine in connection to people like Henry VIII and Marie Antoinette (and Donald Trump), The one recurring pattern I see is that they were all demanding spoiled brats. :lol: :oops:

AprilR
Veteran
Veteran

21 Dec 2022, 3:50 pm

DeathFlowerKing wrote:
AprilR wrote:

That could very well be it! :D

When I think of mine in connection to people like Henry VIII and Marie Antoinette (and Donald Trump), The one recurring pattern I see is that they were all demanding spoiled brats. :lol: :oops:

But you also have John Locke and Marie Curie at the list! Your cards are related to change, endings and new beginnings/systems also which definitely fits!

DeathFlowerKing
Veteran
Veteran

21 Dec 2022, 3:52 pm

Actually. They weren't JUST spoiled brats, they were spoiled brats who caused pain for others who had to suffer the consequences of THEIR actions. :P

Anyways yeah I feel like destruction and renewel is within my very nature. Like the Ouroboros symbol, the serpent devouring its own tail. 8)

AprilR
Veteran
Veteran

21 Dec 2022, 3:55 pm

DeathFlowerKing wrote:
Actually. They weren't JUST spoiled brats, they were spoiled brats who caused pain for others who had to suffer the consequences of THEIR actions. :P

Anyways yeah I feel like destruction and renewel is within my very nature. Like the Ouroboros symbol, the serpent devouring its own tail. 8)

Don't tell me- you are also a Scorpio or Sagittarius? (these signs are mostly associated with death and rebirth)

DeathFlowerKing
Veteran
Veteran

21 Dec 2022, 3:59 pm

AprilR wrote:
DeathFlowerKing wrote:

Don't tell me- you are also a Scorpio or Sagittarius? (these signs are mostly associated with death and rebirth)

Nope I'm actually a Taurus and my Ascendant is Capricorn, but my MidHeaven is in Scorpio if that counts for anything? :)

AprilR
Veteran
Veteran

21 Dec 2022, 4:08 pm

DeathFlowerKing wrote:
AprilR wrote:
DeathFlowerKing wrote:

Nope I'm actually a Taurus and my Ascendant is Capricorn, but my MidHeaven is in Scorpio if that counts for anything? :)

I think it must be, apparently Midheaven symbolizes your public image.

My sun sign is Capricorn btw, but my ascendant is Sagittarius which i guess is why i am so interested in these stuff!

DeathFlowerKing
Veteran
Veteran

21 Dec 2022, 4:36 pm

AprilR wrote:
DeathFlowerKing wrote:
AprilR wrote:
DeathFlowerKing wrote:

My sun sign is Capricorn btw, but my ascendant is Sagittarius which i guess is why i am so interested in these stuff!

That makes sense! 8)

I think the Midheaven is also about one's career path, right?

AprilR
Veteran
Veteran

22 Dec 2022, 12:45 pm

DeathFlowerKing wrote:
AprilR wrote:
DeathFlowerKing wrote:
AprilR wrote:
DeathFlowerKing wrote:

That makes sense! 8)

I think the Midheaven is also about one's career path, right?

Indeed it is!

Edna3362
Veteran
Veteran

23 Dec 2022, 6:09 am

Devil/Lovers

Huh.
Somewhat it makes sense in hindsight.

Lose more time here - Updates at least once a week.

DeathFlowerKing
Veteran
Veteran

23 Dec 2022, 8:27 am

Edna3362 wrote:
Devil/Lovers

Huh.
Somewhat it makes sense in hindsight.

I've noticed that very intelligent people are born under those two cards. :)

DeathFlowerKing
Veteran
Veteran

23 Dec 2022, 3:35 pm

Just for fun I have decided to look up the birth cards of Joe Biden, Xi Jinping, and Vladmir Putin (America, China, and Russia! Oh my! 8O )

Joe Biden was born on November 20th 1942 according to Google so that makes him Justice and The High Priestess.

Xi Jinping was born on June 15 1953 according to Google so that makes him The Hanged Man and The Empress.

Vladmir Putin was born October 7th 1952 according to Google so that makes him The Tower and The Chariot (which actually makes sense to me given his ambitions for total war at any cost).