Page 1 of 1 [ 5 posts ] 

MaxE
Veteran
Veteran

21 Dec 2022, 7:23 am

There's a lot to absorb here (possible paywall issues).

’Tis the Season to Debunk Your Family’s Hunter Biden Conspiracy Theories (Slate)

Kraichgauer
Veteran
Veteran

21 Dec 2022, 11:03 pm

I've heard much of these explanations countering the right's attacks on the Bidens before, and as before it'll go ignored by those loony relatives around the dinner table at Christmas, because they don't want to know the truth if it doesn't defame Joe or his troubled son.

Fnord
Veteran
Veteran

22 Dec 2022, 12:46 am

I am already getting a lot of these same questions from my wife's relatives, usually stated as "what-about-isms".  The article added a few more details to my responses, but I am sure that nothing will convince those who are determined to 'prove' that America's political system is more corrupt than that of the Philippines.

No love for Hamas, Hezbollah, Iranian Leadership, Islamic Jihad, other Islamic terrorist groups, OR their supporters and sympathizers.

stratozyck
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

23 Dec 2022, 8:57 am

In the 90s it was "Clinton was getting money from the Chinese, and had people killed as governor."

Before Clinton they did a hit job on Gary Hart with the "Monkeybusiness" setup.

It never ends because they have no policies they need to find something to distract the working class while they enact policies to pick our pockets.

Fnord
Veteran
Veteran

25 Dec 2022, 5:36 am

stratozyck wrote:
In the 90s it was "Clinton was getting money from the Chinese, and had people killed as governor."

Before Clinton they did a hit job on Gary Hart with the "Monkeybusiness" setup.
Evidence, please?

No love for Hamas, Hezbollah, Iranian Leadership, Islamic Jihad, other Islamic terrorist groups, OR their supporters and sympathizers.