Veteran
Veteran

27 Dec 2022, 5:04 am

Quote:
What Really Happened in Wuhan: Investigating the Chinese lab leak theory
Sky News Australia
3.06M subscribers
810,386 views Nov 29, 2021
People with the most access to intelligence are telling the world it is “more than just a possibility” the origin of COVID-19 is a lab leak at the Wuhan Institute of Virology.

In this special investigation into the dawn of the coronavirus, Sky News Australia examines what really happened in Wuhan in the early days of the pandemic before the world really knew the sinister virus was spreading from country to country.

Award-winning journalist Sharri Markson, a Sky News Australia anchor and Investigations Writer at The Australian, has been at the forefront of investigating the origins of COVID-19 since early in 2020 when the virus spread globally.

Sharri also speaks with a range of Chinese whistle-blowers, scientists, and high-ranking intelligence officials to bring us closer to discovering the truth of what happened in Wuhan.

Pepe
Veteran
Veteran

27 Dec 2022, 5:31 am

Quote:
Gravitas: Wuhan Virus: Has China put the world in peril again?
WION
7.18M subscribers
1,050,968 views Dec 22, 2022 #WuhanVirus #wion #china
The #WuhanVirus is back. Infections are spiking in 5 countries. Experts are warning of dreadful consequences. Has China put the world in peril again? Here's what Priyanka Sharma has to say.
#china #covid #wion

About Channel:

WION The World is One News, examines global issues with in-depth analysis. We provide much more than the news of the day. Our aim to empower people to explore their world. With our Global headquarters in New Delhi, we bring you news on the hour, by the hour. We deliver information that is not biased. We are journalists who are neutral to the core and non-partisan when it comes to the politics of the world. People are tired of biased reportage and we stand for a globalised united world. So for us the World is truly One.

Pepe
Veteran
Veteran

27 Dec 2022, 5:43 am

Quote:
Experts weigh in on the dangerous coronavirus situation in China | DW News
DW News
4.37M subscribers
345,939 views Dec 24, 2022 #china #covid19 #experts
China is reeling from a wave of COVID-19 infections, and hospitals are overflowing with coronavirus cases, now that the country's abandoned the strict Zero-Covid policies it had upheld for so long. Medical authorities say the current wave will continue rising into next week. For those still healthy, the rule is: keep out of each others' way. Our news anchors asked the experts what we should expect from China.

Pepe
Veteran
Veteran

27 Dec 2022, 5:48 am

Quote:
COVID-19 cases spike in China, world fears a new wave | Inside Story
Al Jazeera English
9.83M subscribers
173,051 views Dec 24, 2022 #Aljazeeraenglish #coronavirus #China
Nearly 37 million people in China may have been infected with COVID-19 on a single day this week.
China is witnessing a dramatic surge in coronavirus cases since it dropped its controversial zero-COVID policy following widespread protests in recent weeks. Under the zero-COVID policy, the country’s authorities were placing entire towns and cities under lockdown if they reported a few cases.

Fnord
Veteran
Veteran

27 Dec 2022, 6:15 am

Are you doing any on-site investigation, or are you just posting YouTube videos that support your claims?

No love for Hamas, Hezbollah, Iranian Leadership, Islamic Jihad, other Islamic terrorist groups, OR their supporters and sympathizers.

Pepe
Veteran
Veteran

28 Dec 2022, 7:03 am

Fnord wrote:
Are you doing any on-site investigation, or are you just posting YouTube videos that support your claims?

I am livid that the Chinese military ordered the creation of the Covid biological weapon, with the financial help of those pigs fauci and daszac.
I am disgusted that the CCP hid the truth about human-to-human transmission.
I am outraged that the CCP pilfered PPE from all countries before the Covid threat was known mainstream.
I think it obscene that over 6 million, and counting, ppl have died because of the Wuhan manmade flu.

Just my firm opinion. 8)

"Politics" has muddied the waters.
However, it is not a "possibility" that it was a manmade virus.
It is considered a "probability", these days. 8)

MaxE
Veteran
Veteran

28 Dec 2022, 7:30 am

Why should I care one way or the other?