Vladimir Putin using 'foreign treatment' to treat his cancer

Page 1 of 2 [ 17 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next

Pepe
Veteran
Veteran

28 Dec 2022, 3:39 am

Quote:
Vladimir Putin using 'foreign treatment' to treat his cancer and allow him to continue directing Ukraine war, says Russian analyst

A new claim by a Russian historian and analyst has provided a brief insight into Vladimir Putin's reported cancer battle and the type of therapy he has been receiving while navigating the Ukraine war.
David Wu

December 26, 2022

Quote:
Vladimir Putin has reportedly been receiving Western treatment for his cancer to be able to continue directing his troops in the Ukraine war.

It's been claimed the Russian leader, who turned 70 years old more than two months ago, is fighting both pancreatic and prostate cancer, as well as Parkinson's disease.

His supposed health battle has been the central focus of his public appearances, with President Putin seen at times uncontrollably shaking, twitching and fidgeting.

https://www.skynews.com.au/world-news/v ... erallPos=2

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

28 Dec 2022, 3:43 am

i'm of two mind on this- initially, i'd hop up and down and make little joyful squeaking noises when i read that megalomaniacal tyrant's obit, but then would worry what worse bastard would take his place.

Pepe
Veteran
Veteran

28 Dec 2022, 4:53 am

auntblabby wrote:
i'm of two mind on this- initially, i'd hop up and down and make little joyful squeaking noises when i read that megalomaniacal tyrant's obit, but then would worry what worse bastard would take his place.

If pootin dies, there will be, in all probability, a political reset for the better, imo.

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

28 Dec 2022, 4:54 am

Pepe wrote:
auntblabby wrote:

If pootin dies, there will be, in all probability, a political reset for the better, imo.

there are people in power there who actually believe they can "win" a nuke war.

Pepe
Veteran
Veteran

28 Dec 2022, 6:47 am

auntblabby wrote:
Pepe wrote:
auntblabby wrote:

Nobody "WINS" in a nuklear war. :wink:

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

28 Dec 2022, 6:44 pm

Pepe wrote:
auntblabby wrote:
Pepe wrote:
auntblabby wrote:

tell that to them.

Pepe
Veteran
Veteran

29 Dec 2022, 1:27 am

auntblabby wrote:
Pepe wrote:
auntblabby wrote:
Pepe wrote:
auntblabby wrote:

tell that to them.

Like the Star Trek Federation, I have a no-interference policy in regard to primitive societies.
They will simply have to muddle through the best they can without my brilliance. 8)

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

29 Dec 2022, 1:29 am

from listening to those roooskies jabber, i gather they would not mind perishing themselves in a nuclear war because they believe only themselves will be admitted to heaven while everybody else would be BBQing in hell. yes, they actually think like that, their russian orthodox types are just like our bible belters.

Joe90
Veteran
Veteran

29 Dec 2022, 6:59 am

Putin's got cancer?? 8O This is news to me.

I find it hard to gloat at someone who has cancer, even if it's someone hateful like him. But I do want him dead.

I don't think they will get another psycho to take his place, as it seems that all the politicians in Russia hate him but are too scared to admit to it.

Persephone29
Veteran
Veteran

29 Dec 2022, 9:32 am

Somebody slip that man some CBD oil, maybe he'll get rid of the rod up his ass, along with the cancer.

Neurocognitive exam in May 2019, diagnosed with ASD, Asperger's type in June 2019.

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

29 Dec 2022, 6:28 pm

better if the oil was laced with arsenic, or, better yet, warfarin, that would give him the same end that stalin got.

Kraichgauer
Veteran
Veteran

30 Dec 2022, 12:15 am

Putin's days are probably numbered, which is why he's pursuing the war in Ukraine so frantically, because he wants to be remembered as the man who had rebuilt the Russian Empire.

Pepe
Veteran
Veteran

30 Dec 2022, 1:34 am

Joe90 wrote:
Putin's got cancer?? 8O This is news to me.

I find it hard to gloat at someone who has cancer, even if it's someone hateful like him. But I do want him dead.

I don't think they will get another psycho to take his place, as it seems that all the politicians in Russia hate him but are too scared to admit to it.

pootin is a legitimate psychopathic murderer.
He "gloats" about his assassination squads murdering political dissidents inside and outside of Russia.
He wants people to see his ability to kill.

This is the sort of dreck we are dealing with.
I will celebrate his passing.
I have never said this about anyone before in my life. :mrgreen:

Pepe
Veteran
Veteran

30 Dec 2022, 1:41 am

Kraichgauer wrote:
Putin's days are probably numbered, which is why he's pursuing the war in Ukraine so frantically, because he wants to be remembered as the man who had rebuilt the Russian Empire.

pootin's legacy will be the humiliation of the "Second most powerful military" ( :lmao: ) in the world and the destruction of Russia's economy for a decade or more.
He may even be responsible for the collapse of the Russian Federation.
I think his plans have gone astray. :scratch: :mrgreen:

Glory to Ukraine. 8)

Kraichgauer
Veteran
Veteran

30 Dec 2022, 1:45 am

Pepe wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:

pootin's legacy will be the humiliation of the "Second most powerful military" ( :lmao: ) in the world and the destruction of Russia's economy for a decade or more.
He may even be responsible for the collapse of the Russian Federation.
I think his plans have gone astray. :scratch: :mrgreen:

Glory to Ukraine. 8)

Most certainly true. Like Hitler, he'll go down in history for getting his country into a disastrous war. But Bond villains who run countries can't foresee failure in their megalomaniacal schemes.

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

30 Dec 2022, 2:07 am

Pepe wrote:
pootin is a legitimate psychopathic murderer. He "gloats" about his assassination squads murdering political dissidents inside and outside of Russia. He wants people to see his ability to kill. This is the sort of dreck we are dealing with. I will celebrate his passing. I have never said this about anyone before in my life. :mrgreen:

this won't happen soon enough or with enough alacrity to suit me. even better is if they take all his money (he's worth 10s of BILLION$) and lock him in a solitary cell and then throw away the room!