Page 1 of 1 [ 4 posts ] 

Zeke the alien
Raven
Raven

30 Dec 2022, 4:03 pm

Hello, this is my second real post on this site, this one involves a crazy experience a friend of mine and I had about a year ago. I'll give as many details as I can remember about what we saw and what happened, I litterally have no explanation for any of this that isn't supernatural. I'm posting it here because it's been on my mind as of recent. I don't care if you don't believe it, Pablo and I wouldn't believe it either if we hadn't seen it for ourselves. Posting it in this forum because IDK where else to post it.

Because I've used the codename Pablo for this friend on WP already, I'll just refer to this friend as Pablo in this story, there is also a cave involved in this story, which I will simply call the "anomaly cave".

Pablo and I were hanging out at his place some time during the spring of 2021, we really had no idea what to do, we thought for awhile on some things we could do, we decided to go cave exploring (Pablo and I consider ourselves armature cave explorers, we love caves!). Pablo looks on his phone for any nearby caves, and finds anomaly cave on Google maps, he shows me some pictures, and it's absolutely stunning! We both hop inside his hybrid vehicle, Pablo tells Siri to take us to anomaly cave, and we drive for a few miles.

Anomaly cave was in the middle of nowhere, trees were on either side of the road, and it all just seemed so beautiful. I actually had a good feeling about the adventure we were going to have because of how amazing everything looked, that was until we started driving past derelict mobile homes with garbage in the front lawns. These trailers looked like they hadn't had a living human inside them in years, however, I brush off the creepy feeling these trailers gave me, getting a little spooked wasn't enough to deter me from exploring that absolutely stunning cavern.

Eventually, we made it to where Siri said to go, however, there was a "No Trespassing" sign in front of where we were supposed to go, a clear indication that the robot had sent us in the wrong direction due to a glitch. "Great", I thought to myself as Pablo and I decided to turn around and head home. As we started to head home, I swear that night started to fall upon us faster than it typically does in the spring. I think we ended up taking the wrong road back, as everything seemed completely different as we drove in the direction that we thought was home, however, we were dead wrong.

Pablo and I eventually see this empty, red truck, after we drove past it, it pulled out and drove in the opposite direction than the one Pablo and I were headed. Siri started to glitch up and say gibberish words in a deep voice, and that's when we noticed that the red truck that went the opposite direction of us was now headed directly in front of our vehicle, and with how narrow the road was, whoever/whatever was operating it seemed to want to force us off the road. Eventually, we noticed that the road kept repeating itself, we'd see the same trees, the same curves in the road, and the same red truck that seemed to want us dead. Every once in awhile, the road would change, only for the new road to loop infinitely. One very specific loop that I remember is one where there was a bridge over shallow water with a speed limit sign right in front of it, the bridge was so narrow, that I'm just glad we didn't encounter the red truck during that loop. Pablo was just as worried as I was that we'd both die on this endless road, sometimes, I wonder if we only lived because the red truck allowed us to live, and that thought terrifies me.

Eventually, the roads stopped repeating themselves, however, the red truck was not done yet. It charged at us full speed. If it weren't for Pablo's quick reactions, I wouldn't be typing up this story for the internet to read. After that, we start the long drive home, however, Pablo swears up and down that he saw a naked, faceless, skeletal humanoid standing at the side of the road as we sped the f**k out of that cursed location. We eventually made it back to town, and back to Pablos, where I immediately started drinking in hopes of forgetting everything that happened mere minutes ago, however, no amount of cheap booze in the world could make me forget such a strange and traumatizing experience.

I hope I never return to that cursed location.

Fnord
Veteran
Veteran

30 Dec 2022, 5:56 pm

Pictures?  Videos?  Anything to prove it actually happened?

No love for Hamas, Hezbollah, Iranian Leadership, Islamic Jihad, other Islamic terrorist groups, OR their supporters and sympathizers.

Zeke the alien
Raven
Raven

30 Dec 2022, 8:38 pm

Fnord wrote:

Sadly, I don't. If I did, I would have uploaded a video to YouTube.

Fnord
Veteran
Veteran

30 Dec 2022, 9:20 pm

Zeke the alien wrote:
Fnord wrote:
Sadly, I don't. If I did, I would have uploaded a video to YouTube.
Nice story, though.  It might make an interesting bit of "Ghost Fiction" for someone with video production skills.

No love for Hamas, Hezbollah, Iranian Leadership, Islamic Jihad, other Islamic terrorist groups, OR their supporters and sympathizers.