Criminology student arrested for University of Idaho murders

Page 1 of 1 [ 1 post ] 

ASPartOfMe
Veteran
Veteran

30 Dec 2022, 12:20 pm

Suspect arrested in connection to the University of Idaho murders

Quote:
Independent sources, including family members of the victims, have confirmed with NonStop Local an arrest has been made in connection to the murders of the four University of Idaho (UI) students.

It's been 47 days since Kaylee Concalves, Madison Mogen, Xana Kernodle and Ethan Chapin were killed less than a mile from the UI campus.

28-year-old Bryan Kohberger was arraigned Friday morning on unknown charges in Monroe County, Pennsylvania. According to NBC 10 in Philadelphia, Kohberger was taken into custody near the Pocono Mountains.

Bryan Kohberger, Idaho Murders Suspect
Quote:
Kohberger, an Albrightsville, Pennsylvania native, is a graduate student at Washington State University in Pullman, Washington. Pullman is located less than 10 miles from Moscow, Idaho. According to the WSU website, Kohberger is pursusing his Ph.D in criminal justice and criminology. In college, he was a student investigator for a survey that explored people’s actions, thoughts, and feelings when they committed crimes.

According to WPVI, Kohberger appeared before a Pennsylvania judge on December 30, and the judge approved his extradition.

One question in the study, “Why did you choose that victim or target over others?” Another reads, “After committing the crime, what were you thinking and feeling?”

“My autism is not a superpower. It also isn’t some kind of god-forsaken, endless fountain of suffering inflicted on my family. It’s just part of who I am as a person”. - Sara Luterman