21 Jan 2023, 9:55 pm

i agree digital is better overall.

techlife95
Toucan
Toucan

22 Jan 2023, 12:23 am

auntblabby wrote:
i agree digital is better overall.

Like I've said I just don't like that I feel forced to use digital stuff. Well anyway so In other words, when you think of world war 2 you think of the words old school obviously.

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

22 Jan 2023, 1:07 am

techlife95 wrote:
also was alan turing on the autism spectrum?

apparently by modern standards he may well have had AS-
https://www.autismparentingmagazine.com ... d%20autism.

techlife95
Toucan
Toucan

22 Jan 2023, 1:09 am

auntblabby wrote:
techlife95 wrote:
also was alan turing on the autism spectrum?

apparently by modern standards he may well have had AS-
https://www.autismparentingmagazine.com ... d%20autism.

I read that article before and yes I wonder the same if he was on the spectrum. I won't be surprised if he was.

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

22 Jan 2023, 1:10 am

i wonder what % of geniuses in general are on the spectrum and if in fact being on the spectrum is a mandatory condition of being a genius?

techlife95
Toucan
Toucan

22 Jan 2023, 1:13 am

auntblabby wrote:
i wonder what % of geniuses in general are on the spectrum and if in fact being on the spectrum is a mandatory condition of being a genius?

right very high functioning autism or aspergers and genius are linked

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

22 Jan 2023, 1:47 am

well then, i don't know if i am HF autism as opposed to MF autism, and if i am HF then i don't know if i'm genius but i suspect i have some aspects of being able to see things others can't seem to see which is a yardstick of genius. so mebbe i have mild traits of it then?

techlife95
Toucan
Toucan

22 Jan 2023, 4:32 pm

auntblabby wrote:
well then, i don't know if i am HF autism as opposed to MF autism, and if i am HF then i don't know if i'm genius but i suspect i have some aspects of being able to see things others can't seem to see which is a yardstick of genius. so mebbe i have mild traits of it then?

I have aspergers or very high functioning autism. People don't call it aspergers anymore just asd.

techlife95
Toucan
Toucan

22 Jan 2023, 9:28 pm

Obviously other words come to mind when thinking of world war 2 not just the word old school. If you care to read my posts you will know that I have talked about people having free will in life to let's say do evil or negative things. Some people still don’t get what I am saying. So to the people who say ww2 is not old school you are abnormal. Just listen to yourself. You don't care to be simple and don't care to be smart or think deeply. This is something so simple. Again I care to be real , smart, and simple. Why do I even waste my time talking to people who want to be difficult and not simple? Again most people get what I am saying. For those who don’t understand what I’m saying I’ll say this so war has been around since the beginning of time or forever. World war 2 was in the late 1930’s and 1940’s. Years are old school. Even names are old school like Alan. I can go on and on. But the idea of names or years or math has been around forever so you see what I am saying. Everything has always been old school.

techlife95
Toucan
Toucan

23 Jan 2023, 12:40 am

I want everybody to know this fact so that people can simply understand life better.

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

23 Jan 2023, 2:34 am

ok, what would be "new school"?

techlife95
Toucan
Toucan

23 Jan 2023, 2:52 pm

auntblabby wrote:
ok, what would be "new school"?

well things do evolve which is cool or can be a bad thing but when everything has always been old school nothing is really new. obviously words are old school for instance. the idea of evolving is old school

Also If anybody simply knows how to help me with getting a job, attending Princeton, getting a car, a passport,  besides martial arts, other self defense tips like getting a gun,  my legal situations or guardianship etc please help me out. I can use all the help that I can get or really need.  I care to do these things, so many things in my life as I said before. I visited princeton last year and my profile pic is at princeton in 2022.

techlife95
Toucan
Toucan

23 Jan 2023, 9:28 pm

any help would be appreciated.

techlife95
Toucan
Toucan

23 Jan 2023, 10:35 pm

Like I’ve been saying I feel embarrassed that I am 27 almost 28 years old and haven’t done much in my life. I turn 28 on February 6. So again I could really use the help with going to school etc.

techlife95
Toucan
Toucan

24 Jan 2023, 1:05 am

I don't care to change the world for the better anymore because now I realize changing the world for the better will never happen or it's impossible when everything's always been old school obviously. Again when everything's always been old school people have free will in life to do negative or evil things. I just simply want everybody to know this fact that everything's always been old school.

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

24 Jan 2023, 2:51 am

my life was stuck in reverse until i became homeless, and i had no choice but to sign away my life on the dotted line, for 4 @#$%! !! years, for uncle sam's army. that would be the quickest way out of your situation but i well understand that military life is not for everybody or even most folks. but it did quickly change the direction of my life and does offer educational benefits and veteran's benefits.