everythings always been old school alan turing

Page 2 of 8 [ 121 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 8  Next

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

19 Jan 2023, 9:26 pm

techlife95 wrote:
again world war 2 is old school and computers or digital being invented in world war 2 is old school obviously accept this fact or you don't have to accept it because again people have free will in life

free will has never manifested itself in my life.

techlife95
Toucan
Toucan

19 Jan 2023, 9:41 pm

auntblabby wrote:
techlife95 wrote:
again world war 2 is old school and computers or digital being invented in world war 2 is old school obviously accept this fact or you don't have to accept it because again people have free will in life

interesting you say that, so you have never had free will in your life? well I doubt that. But if you say you haven't manifested free will then ok.

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

19 Jan 2023, 11:18 pm

techlife95 wrote:
auntblabby wrote:
techlife95 wrote:

interesting you say that, so you have never had free will in your life? well I doubt that. But if you say you haven't manifested free will then ok.

if i'd been able to manifest free will, i'd be in a different place now. but try as i might, my environment always had the last word.

IsabellaLinton
Veteran
Veteran

19 Jan 2023, 11:21 pm

How much free will do people really have when we're slaves to capitalism and everything we do is monitored?

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

19 Jan 2023, 11:22 pm

IsabellaLinton wrote:
How much free will do people really have when we're slaves to capitalism and everything we do is monitored?

next to none. we can elect to pick our nose, or not. not much more than that, it seems.

techlife95
Toucan
Toucan

20 Jan 2023, 12:32 am

IsabellaLinton wrote:

yes capitalism or the system is corrupt for sure and we have free will to break laws. free will obviously is good and bad. yes we even have free will to pick our noses and eat or keep boogers or care to be weird in a good way.

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

20 Jan 2023, 1:01 am

if i had free will, i'd have the entreprenurial gifts and i'd have abundant energy and i'd be rich and successful. all that has eluded me thus far. hence my disbelief in free will. we all are at the mercy of the elements and forces around us that constrain our thoughts and behaviors.

techlife95
Toucan
Toucan

20 Jan 2023, 1:16 am

auntblabby wrote:
if i had free will, i'd have the entreprenurial gifts and i'd have abundant energy and i'd be rich and successful. all that has eluded me thus far. hence my disbelief in free will. we all are at the mercy of the elements and forces around us that constrain our thoughts and behaviors.

ok I get what you are saying so simply put we can't do everything we wanna do in life so maybe free will isn't the right word. I am simply saying you can't force people to do things all the time.

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

20 Jan 2023, 1:31 am

techlife95 wrote:
auntblabby wrote:

ok I get what you are saying so simply put we can't do everything we wanna do in life so maybe free will isn't the right word. I am simply saying you can't force people to do things all the time.

the nazis were very good at forcing people to do stuff and much of the time they did it without the persons being forced knowing they were forced.

techlife95
Toucan
Toucan

20 Jan 2023, 9:51 pm

auntblabby wrote:
techlife95 wrote:
auntblabby wrote:

the nazis were very good at forcing people to do stuff and much of the time they did it without the persons being forced knowing they were forced.

alan turing created a digital world and it's not a perfect digital world obviously. It's good and bad. nothing is perfect in life obviously. For instance this digital world is negative with trolls or haters and spam bots. Trolling or hating in real life is not the same as digital or online. People can be anonymous. I saw the imitation game last year in 2022 by the way. Obviously people have free will to choose to be age discriminnating. I am obviously not age discriminating, I associate with real friends or real people who are younger or minors or older or elderly. Charlie Wills is not elderly but he is an older real friend of mine. He is in his 50's. Fun fact is Alan turing even attended Princeton. I again don't care for computers or digital stuff, I prefer analog. Nor Am I interested in studying computers or digital stuff. Frank from the ymca is only 33 or in his 30's and sadly has cancer. Again I know what the hell I am saying when I say ww2 is old school. Alan turing was a ww2 hero so thankfully the nazi's lost and no more forcing people to suffer.

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

20 Jan 2023, 10:35 pm

what do you think of the possibility that the UK intelligence services murdered turing and made it look like a suicide?

techlife95
Toucan
Toucan

21 Jan 2023, 12:30 am

auntblabby wrote:
what do you think of the possibility that the UK intelligence services murdered turing and made it look like a suicide?

yes there has been speculation whether he killed himself or he was killed. I guess he was killed.

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

21 Jan 2023, 12:39 am

techlife95 wrote:
auntblabby wrote:

yes there has been speculation whether he killed himself or he was killed. I guess he was killed.

this was a time of great anti-LGBTQ prejudice in UK and he was judged to be a security risk.

techlife95
Toucan
Toucan

21 Jan 2023, 12:43 am

auntblabby wrote:
techlife95 wrote:
auntblabby wrote:

this was a time of great anti-LGBTQ prejudice in UK and he was judged to be a security risk.

yes that was f**ked up times but thankfully those days are gone. Of course anti gay still happens today just not as bad as it used to be. The queen pardoned Alan in 2013.

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

21 Jan 2023, 12:49 am

techlife95 wrote:
auntblabby wrote:
techlife95 wrote:
auntblabby wrote:

yes that was f**ked up times but thankfully those days are gone. Of course anti gay still happens today just not as bad as it used to be. The queen pardoned Alan in 2013.

too late to help him but better than a dry hacking cough in any case.

techlife95
Toucan
Toucan

21 Jan 2023, 4:53 pm

auntblabby wrote:
techlife95 wrote:
auntblabby wrote:
techlife95 wrote:
auntblabby wrote:

too late to help him but better than a dry hacking cough in any case.

Yeah it's too bad well anyway

I gotta tell ya guys this, this is still happening where people don't get what I am saying.  I still don't know for the life of me how people don't understand again for the billionth time that world war 2 is old school obviously. Digital or computers being invented in world war 2 is old school obviously and it's so simple. It's simple, you don't care what I have to say don't watch my videos it's your choice or free will. For those who don't care to watch just know I am spreading a fact of life that most people don't know. I guess I'm not the only one who knows this fact of life that everything's always been old school. everybody has got to know this fact of life but it's your free will to accept it. everybody has free will in life when everything's always been old school obviously. Although if you do care please read and watch. I have been spreading this message in real life since 2022. I prefer to share this message analog style or in person but we live in a just an only digital world for now. I'm trying to spread this message to everybody and I can't do that so easily the analog way. Doing it the analog way just didn't work out. It's easier to reach everybody digitally.