everythings always been old school alan turing

Page 4 of 8 [ 121 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

naturalplastic
Veteran
Veteran

24 Jan 2023, 3:37 am

techlife95 wrote:
I don't care to change the world for the better anymore because now I realize changing the world for the better will never happen or it's impossible when everything's always been old school obviously. Again when everything's always been old school people have free will in life to do negative or evil things. I just simply want everybody to know this fact that everything's always been old school.

Everybody already knows that everything has roots in antecedents.

So why do you waste time telling us all what we all already know?

techlife95
Toucan
Toucan

24 Jan 2023, 11:56 am

auntblabby wrote:
my life was stuck in reverse until i became homeless, and i had no choice but to sign away my life on the dotted line, for 4 @#$%! ! ! years, for uncle sam's army. that would be the quickest way out of your situation but i well understand that military life is not for everybody or even most folks. but it did quickly change the direction of my life and does offer educational benefits and veteran's benefits.

I mentioned about joining the military in my previous posts. You are right it's not for everybody. The marines or the army or the navy or the branches that go into infantry are really tough. The marines is the toughest. I was thinking of joining the marines. What branch were you in? Thank you for your service by the way.

techlife95
Toucan
Toucan

24 Jan 2023, 11:59 am

naturalplastic wrote:
techlife95 wrote:
I don't care to change the world for the better anymore because now I realize changing the world for the better will never happen or it's impossible when everything's always been old school obviously. Again when everything's always been old school people have free will in life to do negative or evil things. I just simply want everybody to know this fact that everything's always been old school.

Everybody already knows that everything has roots in antecedents.

So why do you waste time telling us all what we all already know?

oh that is great that you understand or know what I am talking about already. :) I don't mean to waste peoples time though that is not my intention obviously and again I obviously care to help people.

techlife95
Toucan
Toucan

24 Jan 2023, 8:15 pm

I don’t want people to not know this fact, everybody has to know this fact of life that everything’s always been old school. Again I wish I knew this fact when I was a kid. Even though I am an idiot for not knowing this fact. Again I am not perfect and I don’t know everything in life since I am young. I am still smart or very high functioning with autism. I was diagnosed with autism at 3 years old. I wasn’t able to talk until I was 3 years old. ’2022 was the year I finally discovered this fact. I spread the word or fact through out most of 2022. I also went to nyc in march 2022 to try and spread the word but I got lost trying to go to time square . Again spreading the word analog style didn’t work out. I don’t want another year where everybody doesn’t know this fact. Of course it’s the same thing another year which is mostly bad since evil or negative things will always keep happening. What did ya expect when everything’s been old school. Old school or in other words it’s the same. Old or the same is the opposite of new or different obviously. I obviously want people to remember this fact. Always remember that everything’s always been old school. Please spread the word for me.

techlife95
Toucan
Toucan

24 Jan 2023, 9:08 pm

You know what is frustrating? People are idiots if people get offended when I censored the words with these symbols *. I wasn’t saying the words when I censored them. I have no intention to offend anybody obviously. Other forums keep banning me because they think I am being offensive. If I did offend anybody I am sorry. I was using the offensive words as examples. I obviously wasn’t trying to be funny with those words.

techlife95
Toucan
Toucan

25 Jan 2023, 1:14 am

Ign boards is 1 of the forums who banned me. That is such bs. I'm calling these idiot mods from ign out for banning me.

techlife95
Toucan
Toucan

25 Jan 2023, 2:24 am

Again anybody who cares to watch my videos and spread the word is much appreciated. The videos are real brief under a minute won't take much of your time.

techlife95
Toucan
Toucan

25 Jan 2023, 3:33 am

calling more fake people or idiots out. The freeones board mods and other fake mean people on ign boards or on freeones call me delusional or crazy or say I need to seek help or I don't make sense because of all I've been saying that everything's always been old school. Again I know what the hell I'm talking about and I make total sense when I say everything has always been old school. The idiot freeones mods banned me twice and the mod had the audacity to say I was attacking the mods which is bs. I was calling out the mods who were mean to me I wasn't attacking them. Also I'll call out more idiots more forums banned me including autism aspie forums for saying I'm using offensive words bs. Xda forums, droid forums, Android central forums, Linus tech tips, guru3d , and my digital life forums idiot mods said I spoke gibberish or thought I was a spam bot or didn't care what I had to say which is bs. Again this it total bs. I ought to sue these fake mean people. But don't worry once I get more recognition of my everything's always been old school videos these idiots will be embarrassed for treating me like this. I'm glad there's real people here that I appreciate and won't treat me like crap.

Last edited by techlife95 on 25 Jan 2023, 3:56 am, edited 1 time in total.

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

25 Jan 2023, 3:47 am

techlife95 wrote:
auntblabby wrote:
my life was stuck in reverse until i became homeless, and i had no choice but to sign away my life on the dotted line, for 4 @#$%! ! ! years, for uncle sam's army. that would be the quickest way out of your situation but i well understand that military life is not for everybody or even most folks. but it did quickly change the direction of my life and does offer educational benefits and veteran's benefits.

I mentioned about joining the military in my previous posts. You are right it's not for everybody. The marines or the army or the navy or the branches that go into infantry are really tough. The marines is the toughest. I was thinking of joining the marines. What branch were you in? Thank you for your service by the way.

you're welcome :heart: regular army. older brother vietnam era army, oldest brother vietnam era marines. dad WW2/Korea-era army. mom japanese defense force ww2. if you have high [over 90th%ile] ASVAB scores the navy/air force will be a better deal for you.

techlife95
Toucan
Toucan

25 Jan 2023, 8:35 pm

I want everybody and I mean everybody or in other words obviously the 8 billion humans on this planet to know this fact of life that everything’s always been old school. I obviously know this fact will help people as knowing this fact helped me greatly in my life. Again I feel embarrassed I didn’t know this fact when I was a kid. Maybe the fact is in our subconscious. Before I knew this fact I didn’t understand life as well as I do now. So again negative things or evil will never go away in life because everything’s always been old school. So of course even real or genuine people or positive things can never stop evil or negative things once and for all because again everything’s always been old school or people have free will to do negative things or evil. So positive things that I used to care about or dedicate my life to before I knew this fact such as Toy Story or Buzz Lightyear, eBay, yahoo, Rayman aka limbless mario but still cool he is limbless, Starbucks frapachino, this is how we do it song, Friday movie, I cared about other people being born in 95 such as Austin Malone or post malone and Logan Paul and Leafyishere or Calvin, poppy or Moriah or kehlani etc. I cared about so many things about 1995. So the idea of entertainment is old school obviously. I can’t think of people born in 1995 who have nothing to do with digital or computer stuff or online popularity. I cared about the year 1995 because I was born in 1995 and I cared about 1995 being so great and everything that was created in 1995 was cool. So computers or digital stuff were not invented or established in 1995. The modern computer as we know it today was invented in world war 2. The idea of computers is old school or has been around a very long time. Analog computers such as the abacus. So the idea of inventing or the idea of tech or science is old school. Also Windows 95 obviously doesn’t count for instance as windows was first invented in the 1980’s. So by the way video games have always been digital or a computer obviously. Obviously digital or computer are the same thing. Games started to get computerized in the 1970’s I believe. So when you simply think about it games are computerized. Non computerized games would be board games for instance. Computerized or digital games would be of course video games or virtual reality. Movies became digital or computerized sometime in the 1970’s as well I believe same with music etc. CD discs, DVD discs and blu ray discs are all digital. Robots are computerized as well. The robots at chuck e cheese in the 1970’s I am sure were analog I am pretty sure. So many things are computerized it’s good and bad. Does everything have to be computerized or digital such as a toilet seriously? Ah Alan Turing what have ya done lol. If you despise trolls or haters or spam you can thank Alan Turing for that and him creating this digital world with a lot of trolls, haters or spam etc. I dislike reading the comments on videos or posts because of trolls etc ruining the internet. So even people have free will to use digital or computer stuff however they want to or what computer or digital stuff they want to use. Digital stuff or computers are a want not a need they are a luxury. Again phones are a need but they don’t need to be digital or computerized. Again I prefer analog stuff and I would like to remake anything into analog like movies like Toy Story. Also I saw lightyear in 2022 and I know people love it or hate it. Most people dislike the movie but I like the movie. The movie wasn’t that bad. Yes it has issues no spoilers but it was a good movie not a great movie. Pixar can do better. I still recommend seeing it. But it’s your free will again if you wanna see it or not. Shoutouts to more real or genuine people such as the Amtrak police of dc such as officer Juan I believe. I am not great with names. Shoutouts to Jatise Oates my genuine friend. I hope you are doing well. Shoutouts to Jack Feola my genuine friend. I can do so many shoutouts to so many real people but that would take forever.

So my theory about females being based off man. Again who knows if my theory is correct. Perhaps females were created 1st and males are based off females. We are all human and gay people I am sure understand my theory. Again Females are not that special. Not surprising many people are gay when everything’s always been old school. Obviously sex or gay sex or human species are old school. Alan Turing was gay by the way and sadly gay in the worst time period. Males and Females both have testosterone and estrogen. My voice is not the deepest I wish I had a deeper voice. My real friend Ashley has the highest voice of a female ever while some females have a deeper voice. Frank from the ymca. I met frank through the ymca mentor program by the way in 2015. Frank can grow long hair that looks feminine. So again perhaps males are based off females. Females can be as strong as males or masculine or tomboy of course. Males can have cellulite too by the way. Again the human body is weird which is a good and bad weird of course. What is it about wrinkled soles that is too hot or sexy? Feet are a weird body part for sure. Feet are similar to hands. So are hands sexy? We as Human species are weird creatures indeed. But of course some people are pieces of human garbage beyond weird. I believe there are more real people then fake and evil people though on this planet earth. So people have free will to do negative stuff or evil such as terrorism 9/11 and negative things happen because everything’s always been old school what did ya expect. Covid is a horrible virus. Even before the pandemic, I know that people who are racist like to wear mask around people of color because they think people of color look like poop. I know it’s messed up. Or racist people think asians eyes look weird in a bad way. So people have free will to never stop evil or negative things. Racism will never stop because again everything’s always been old school. RIP to all that have died from racism including Andrew Kearse. Sadly Traevon Martin and Jordan Davis were my age born in 1995. Gone too soon. Anyway, I have free will to do a good weird though. I wish I was a kid again, that’s why people including myself act immature and still be a mature adult at the same time. Man it feels like yesterday that I was an 18 year old adult in college. But I dropped out at 18. 18 is so young that you are an adult and a teen at the same time.

Last edited by techlife95 on 25 Jan 2023, 9:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

25 Jan 2023, 8:55 pm

in the homeland of high tech [japan] they have computerized toilets that will call your doctor if they spot anything unhealthy in your alimentary product.

techlife95
Toucan
Toucan

26 Jan 2023, 1:12 am

auntblabby wrote:
in the homeland of high tech [japan] they have computerized toilets that will call your doctor if they spot anything unhealthy in your alimentary product.

Wow unreal lol. Well again the human body farting, burping, or eating boogers is a good weird obviously. again the human body is weird. It's a good or bad weird. I love farting especially as well as eating boogers and burping. I remember eating boogers as a kid..

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

26 Jan 2023, 7:55 am

i won't deliberately eat anything that has been inside of my body intent on the downward alimentary path, but i am a fan of the other things.

techlife95
Toucan
Toucan

26 Jan 2023, 9:45 pm

auntblabby wrote:
i won't deliberately eat anything that has been inside of my body intent on the downward alimentary path, but i am a fan of the other things.

Ok well that's your free will and like I have said before I don't care about health or mental health. I like eating boogers even though it is bacteria. Eating boogers is harmless when have you ever heard of eating boogers being dangerous? lol

Anyway

If you guys care to read my full posts please go to my youtube videos in the comments or you can go to anandtech forums or go to my facebook, as I can't edit posts here after a certain time.

here is my one of my posts updated,

I want everybody and I mean everybody or in other words obviously the 8 billion humans on this planet to know this fact of life that everything’s always been old school. I obviously know this fact will help people as knowing this fact helped me greatly in my life. Again I feel embarrassed I didn’t know this fact when I was a kid. Maybe the fact is in our subconscious. Before I knew this fact I didn’t understand life as well as I do now. So again negative things or evil will never go away in life because everything’s always been old school. So of course even real or genuine people or positive things can never stop evil or negative things once and for all because again everything’s always been old school or people have free will to do negative things or evil. So positive things that I used to care about or dedicate my life to before I knew this fact such as Toy Story or Buzz Lightyear, eBay, yahoo, craigslist, of course fake people or haters or killers or bullys ruin the internet on eBay or craigslist and people get killed from let’s say a bomb or gun shot over let’s say buzz lightyear or rayman, java, Rayman aka limbless mario but still cool he is limbless, Starbucks frapachino, this is how we do it song, Friday movie, scatman, opera browser, I cared about other people being born in 95 such as Austin Malone or post malone and Logan Paul and Leafyishere or Calvin, poppy or Moriah or kehlani etc. I cared about so many things about 1995. Again I am an idiot for not knowing this fact or not seeing that positive things will never stop evil or negative things. How did this not occur to me? For the life of me I just, yeah again I am an idiot. So the idea of entertainment is old school obviously. I can’t think of people born in 1995 who have nothing to do with digital or computer stuff or online popularity. I cared about the year 1995 because I was born in 1995 & I cared about 1995 being so great and everything that was created in 1995 was cool. So computers or digital stuff were not invented or established in 1995. The modern computer as we know it today was invented in world war 2. The idea of computers is old school or has been around a very long time. Analog computers such as the abacus.

So the idea of inventing or the idea of tech or science is old school. Also Windows 95 obviously doesn’t count for instance as windows was first invented in the 1980’s. So by the way video games have always been digital or a computer obviously. Obviously digital or computer are the same thing. Games started to get computerized in the 1970’s I believe. So when you simply think about it games are computerized. Non computerized games would be board games for instance. Computerized or digital games would be of course video games or virtual reality. Movies became digital or computerized sometime in the 1970’s as well I believe same with music etc. CD discs, DVD discs and blu ray discs are all digital. Tapes or record players are analog. Robots are computerized as well. Robots type with great grammar. That’s how you know I am human I type with imperfect grammar. I again prefer analog or hand writing. In 2022, I was writing about the fact or I wrote a non fiction/fiction piece about everything’s always been old school. I mention real genuine people and people who exist in real life in the story and I included characters such as rayman buzz and woody being racist or rayman buzz lightyear woody and Sid being gay. Rayman aka Gayman lol. The robots at chuck e cheese in the 1970’s I am sure were analog I am pretty sure. So many things are computerized it’s good and bad. Does everything have to be computerized or digital such as a toilet seriously? Ah Alan Turing what have ya done lol.

If you despise trolls or haters or spam you can thank Alan Turing for that and him creating this digital world with a lot of trolls, haters or spam etc. I dislike reading the comments on videos or posts because of trolls etc ruining the internet. You obviously can’t force people when everybody has free will. Even laws of course can’t stop people because of free will. So even people have free will to use digital or computer stuff however they want to or what computer or digital stuff they want to use or what they wanna do with it. People have free will with whatever or care to do what they want with free will, free will with anything I can go on and on. People have free will to think how they want to. If for instance you think what is a good weird or bad weird is your opinion or free will. But most people will agree that for instance the human body being weird is a fact. Anyway Digital stuff or computers are a want not a need they are a luxury. Again phones are a need but they don’t need to be digital or computerized. Again I prefer analog stuff and I would like to remake anything into analog like movies like Toy Story. Also I saw lightyear in 2022 and I know people love it or hate it. Most people dislike the movie but I like the movie. The movie wasn’t that bad. Yes it has issues no spoilers but it was a good movie not a great movie. Pixar can do better. I still recommend seeing it. But it’s your free will again if you wanna see it or not.

I even have free will to have many real friends of course. People don’t have to be real friends or associate with you and just be acquaintances or only have a few real friends. Shoutouts to more real friends or real or genuine people such as the Amtrak police of dc such as officer Juan I believe. I am not great with names. Shoutouts to Jatise Oates my genuine friend. I hope you are doing well. I smoked weed with Jatise when I was 22. Shoutouts to Jack Feola my genuine friend. Shoutouts to the real friendly cab driver, I can’t think of your name right now. You know who you are. I smoked weed with this cab driver. I first smoked weed when I was 22. I wish weed was legal when I was younger like a teenager. I wanna do mushrooms as well. Never had mushrooms. I haven’t said the fact to everybody that I shouted out. Some of these real people that I have shouted out such as Juan I have told them the fact and they totally get what I mean by the fact everything’s always been old school. Shoutouts to rich masucci or review tech or aka rich of review tech usa he is a real friendly guy and he is funny in a weird way. I am not interested in digital or computer stuff again or I prefer analog but I like watching rich because of funny intro skip bida bop in dada lol Rich’s voice is so funny saying skip bida bop in dada. The skip bida bop in dada is a reference to the scatman and rich’s real friend Matt he explained tis in his videos. Ah rich, review tech when everything’s always been old school. Shoutouts to a guy his online name is masterlinkxx and he introduced me to the scatman first in one of his comedy show videos. Of course I didn’t know the fact when I was younger first watching reviewtechusa or masterlinkxx. I can do so many shoutouts to so many real people but that would take forever there is too many.

So my theory about females being based off man. Again who knows if my theory is correct. Perhaps females were created 1st and males are based off females. We are all human and gay people I am sure understand my theory. Again Females are not that special. Not surprising many people are gay when everything’s always been old school. Obviously sex or gay sex or human species are old school. Alan Turing was gay by the way and sadly gay in the worst time period. The word human, emphasis on the word man. Empahasis on the word male. Hu”man” fe”male”. Males and Females both have testosterone and estrogen. My voice is not the deepest I wish I had a deeper voice. My real friend Ashley has the highest voice of a female ever while some females have a deeper voice. Frank from the ymca. I met frank through the ymca mentor program by the way in 2015. Frank can grow long hair that looks feminine. So again perhaps males are based off females. Females can be as strong as males or masculine or tomboy of course. Males can have cellulite too by the way. Again the human body is weird which is a good and bad weird of course. Again I care to be weird in a good way or to be funny. What is weird about the human body is for instance he nose, I eat boogers. I remember eating boogers as a kid. Or I love farting and burping and eating my boogers. What is it about wrinkled soles that is too hot or sexy? Feet are a weird body part for sure. Feet are similar to hands. So are hands sexy? What is it about for instance cellulite that is too hot or sexy? Feet and cellulite did turn me on. We as Human species are weird creatures indeed. But of course some people are pieces of human garbage beyond weird. I believe there are more real people then fake and evil people though on this planet earth. So people have free will to do negative stuff or evil such as terrorism 9/11 and negative things happen because everything’s always been old school what did ya expect. Covid is a horrible virus. Even before the pandemic, I know that people who are racist like to wear mask around people of color because they think people of color look like poop. I know it’s messed up. Or racist people think asians eyes look weird in a bad way. So people have free will to never stop evil or negative things. Racism will never stop because again everything’s always been old school. RIP to all that have died from racism including Rodney King or Andrew Kearse. Sadly Traevon Martin and Jordan Davis were my age born in 1995. Gone too soon. Anyway, I have free will to do a good weird though. I wish I was a kid again, that’s why people including myself act immature and still be a mature adult at the same time. Man it feels like yesterday that I was an 18 year old adult in college. But I dropped out at 18. 18 is so young that you are an adult and a teen at the same time.

funeralxempire
Veteran
Veteran

26 Jan 2023, 9:48 pm

techlife95 wrote:
I wasn’t saying the words when I censored them.

I'm not sure that censoring them means you haven't said them.

"If you stick a knife in my back 9 inches and pull it out 6 inches, there's no progress. If you pull it all the way out, that's not progress. The progress is healing the wound that the blow made... and they won't even admit the knife is there." Malcolm X
戦争ではなく戦争と戦う

techlife95
Toucan
Toucan

27 Jan 2023, 11:51 pm

funeralxempire wrote:
techlife95 wrote:
I wasn’t saying the words when I censored them.

I'm not sure that censoring them means you haven't said them.

Again I was using the words as examples I wasn't really saying them.

Anyway Oh Yes I notice people have been spreading the word or sharing the videos. thanks to those who have been spreading the word or sharing the videos.