what is the cruelest thing your father ever said to you?

Page 2 of 2 [ 26 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2

Recidivist
Veteran
Veteran

07 Jan 2023, 10:55 am

Mothers boyfriend: Stop crying like a little girl.

He also said I could use his drum kit whenever I wanted then gave me the hiding of my life for using it.

hurtloam
Veteran
Veteran

07 Jan 2023, 11:13 am

I can't think of anything thankfully.

IsabellaLinton
Veteran
Veteran

07 Jan 2023, 12:05 pm

Recidivist wrote:

He also said I could use his drum kit whenever I wanted then gave me the hiding of my life for using it.

You can use mine like a man.
Or any gender you wish.

AprilR
Veteran
Veteran

07 Jan 2023, 1:45 pm

About me being on the computer all the time: You have stopped being human and become a inhuman creature (something along these lines)

Recidivist
Veteran
Veteran

07 Jan 2023, 2:32 pm

IsabellaLinton wrote:
Recidivist wrote:

You can use mine like a man.
Or any gender you wish.

Thanks. I have my own kit now.

CockneyRebel
Veteran
Veteran

08 Jan 2023, 12:02 am

At the age of 15, I was pissed off that my little 12 year old sister could make her own money babysitting and I never had that same opportunity at the time. My dad told me, "There are a lot of things that most people are able to do that you will never be able to do and part of it is because you have a Learning Disability." I told my dad, "That's what I hate about myself and that's why I want to kill myself." I started crying. He said, "Forget that I said that to you and listen to your music." I've never forgotten those words and my dad's a not so proud father of a firstborn who's a hippie who's on Disability.

Touretter
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

08 Jan 2023, 12:07 pm

As far as I can remember the cruelest thing my father ever said to me was that I look to be pregnant and would need to have maternity clothes before too long. The thing is though , not only am I a bio-male, I'm not even morbidly obese, just somewhat rotund. I just responded by pointing out that the only way that might be possible would be if I were a hermaphrodite, and that even then I would rather doubt it.

lostonearth35
Veteran
Veteran

15 Jan 2023, 2:02 pm

My dad once called me a little brat. But I was being a brat because I was trying to steal and eat the candy I had gotten from Santa, who used to come to our community on a fire truck every year and the firefighters would hand out bags of candy to the kids. My parents confiscated my candy because I was supposed to be dieting and forbidden to eat any such things, and that whole Saturday was a sugar-fueled war between me and my parents. Of course, my brother was allowed to eat his candy and whatever else he wanted and he loved to shame me for it. Good times. :(

Radish
Veteran
Veteran

15 Jan 2023, 2:07 pm

... "And that's why we named you Sue." :P

Jakki
Veteran
Veteran

15 Jan 2023, 2:54 pm

Thats quite a list .... Worst was at two, when i couldnt stop crying from previous abuse from both parents and older brothers. Just prior to putting me into a closet, i have never seen the inside of before in the hallway of the house.
Where i could not reach the door knob . Yelled at me that there was monsters that lived in the top of the pitchblack closet , with the floor covered with his shoes and hanging ties and mamy coats . Was pushed into it backwards .
So i could not see what i was stumbling over as i tried to get footing , then things ,i did not know were touching me , when i tried to stand up , And the wall did not feel solid and i did not know what was up against the wall. that i was trying to support myself with . And Was additionally scared of darkness and this unknown Monster . Went absolutely into hysterics for hours .
( Apparently this was their idea and intent of how to deal with my crying , inspite of them having raised two older siblings . ) This was a repeated experience at their hands as a tyke . But Was fed and some early private schooling , And books were supplied . (Encyclopedias.). but based on those early experiences could have been a very different person, if i could have been something other than a Aspie . Struggling through life , (and understanding What NOT to do to people.) Small snapshot at my birth family.

where ever you go ,there you are