Page 1 of 1 [ 1 post ] 

Aspie With Attitude
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

06 Jan 2023, 9:50 pm

This is my autistic YouTube creator channel, where I explain autism and make YouTube videos of everything that I am interested in. Since I love art and music, I open up my video contents expressing my interest in DIGITAL ARTS and MAKING MUSIC. In the contents, my channel is identifiable wearing the Varsity\Collegiate tracksuit or t-shirt with downward prints on my pants, backward worn caps and always spinning around my fidget spinner.

On my staple videos, I show my special interest in growing succulent plants and Lego.

I just thought I will share three of my videos from my autistic YouTube content channel "Aspie With Attitude" and here are three things I do on my channel.

1. AUTISTIC LIFE HACKS
This is just really my word of advice how to weather any given challenges we face living on the autism spectrum. Originally in my older video uploads from 2018 - 2020 I once used concrete information from other sites like the "National Autistic Society". I don't do this anymore, instead I go by my own life experience living on the autism spectrum.

2. OUTDOOR VIDEOS
I am into making outdoor videos like for example the "Walk With Me" where I show the world from the eyes of an autistic individual and I film myself enjoying the environment and it's surroundings. I am always wearing the tracksuit that identifies my channel. Other outside videos is "Time For A Swim", once my trademark tracksuits begin to get old, the fun never stops as I film myself my favourite fun filled experience of getting my clothes wet while I swim with my tracksuit on. I like to show you one of my "Walk With Me" video uploads.

3. EXPLAIN MY OTHER SPECIAL INTEREST
I am also an "ADULT FAN OF LEGO" and in some videos I like show off my Lego collection since I am into MOC builds, Classic Space, Town, Castle and Pirates. I even on some occasions do time lapse build and explain my background growing up with Lego through-out my childhood. I also demonstrate my cooking with another segment on my video called "ASPIE CHEF".

I also make fantasy test card animation and mix my own music.

Please follow this link to subscribe to my YouTube Channel "Aspie With Attitude" --> https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCL2iDI ... Hb4eeYlodQ