Senators Make New Demand Regarding FBI, Hunter Biden, Obama

Page 7 of 7 [ 104 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7

Rexi
Veteran
Veteran

Location: "I know there's nothing we can do. But my heart can't accept it." "If this is real, then I want to change the future."

11 Jan 2023, 12:33 am

Pepe wrote:
Persephone29 wrote:

Hunter made 11 Million from Ukraine while being a fulltime crack-head; that's impressive. I'd say he's due for a vacation, what with that sound work ethic. I'm not sure how much the Biden's have gained from China.

Corrupt.... And you like it.

:lmao:

BTW, "corruption" is part and parcel of politics.
Who doesn't know that? :scratch:

*Corrupts the political skunk and grabs on his tail*

Any topic, PM me; mind my profile.

Pepe
Veteran
Veteran

11 Jan 2023, 12:43 am

Kraichgauer wrote:
Pepe wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:
What evidence do you have that Biden took any money from China...

What evidence do you have that he didn't? :mrgreen:

Easy: if there's no proof, then he didn't.

The "proof" may as yet be uncovered.
"Evil doers" generally try to hide their "evil" deeds.
Have you considered that?

I generally keep an open mind and use my personal experiences and trusted sources.
My understanding of human psychology keeps me skeptical of all sides because human nature is part of all of us.
I keep coming back to what Abe said: "Power corrupts...Absolute power tends to corrupt absolutely..." :wink:

Pepe
Veteran
Veteran

11 Jan 2023, 12:51 am

Kraichgauer wrote:
Persephone29 wrote:
DW_a_mom wrote:
I've accepted that investigations are a part of political life, but I wish voters were better at paying attention to and accurate understanding the actual results of all these investigations.

But I'll also say I still don't find the obsession with Hunter Biden to be appropriate. Hunter Biden holds no office and plays no role in his father's elected positions. He may be a sleaze bag, but his sleaze is of the type our standard law enforcement system should be able to handle, IMHO. I know a lot of people don't agree, and I know all their arguments for disagreeing, but I've never seen anything that changes my opinion on it. IMHO the mechanism of a public, congressional investigation wasn't created for handling issues with private individuals who hold no rule in government and, thus, have no reason to be accountable to voters. I think its dangerous territory to enter.

This is the general sentiment that all Biden supporters share. They sincerely can't fathom that Joe pulled in a favor from Ukraine, put his son on a board with zero experience and didn't take any of the money Hunter "earned." The only thing Hunter brought to the table was a positive drug screen.

And what evidence do have for any of that? Besides right wing conspiracy theories.

*cough* The Russians influencing the election votes for a Trump win. *cough*
*cough* Big Tech censorship due to political bias. *cough*
*cough* fauci's involvement in Gain of Function research. *cough*

You don't seem to get the concept of "hyperpartisanship".
Politicians play dirty politics on EITHER side. :?

Kraichgauer
Veteran
Veteran

11 Jan 2023, 1:21 am

Pepe wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:
Persephone29 wrote:
DW_a_mom wrote:
I've accepted that investigations are a part of political life, but I wish voters were better at paying attention to and accurate understanding the actual results of all these investigations.

But I'll also say I still don't find the obsession with Hunter Biden to be appropriate. Hunter Biden holds no office and plays no role in his father's elected positions. He may be a sleaze bag, but his sleaze is of the type our standard law enforcement system should be able to handle, IMHO. I know a lot of people don't agree, and I know all their arguments for disagreeing, but I've never seen anything that changes my opinion on it. IMHO the mechanism of a public, congressional investigation wasn't created for handling issues with private individuals who hold no rule in government and, thus, have no reason to be accountable to voters. I think its dangerous territory to enter.

This is the general sentiment that all Biden supporters share. They sincerely can't fathom that Joe pulled in a favor from Ukraine, put his son on a board with zero experience and didn't take any of the money Hunter "earned." The only thing Hunter brought to the table was a positive drug screen.

And what evidence do have for any of that? Besides right wing conspiracy theories.

As a matter of fact, Mueller had uncovered a lot about Russian involvement in Trump's victory. It's just the GOP controlled senate that refused to consider it due to politics.

Kraichgauer
Veteran
Veteran

11 Jan 2023, 1:23 am

Pepe wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:
Pepe wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:
What evidence do you have that Biden took any money from China...

What evidence do you have that he didn't? :mrgreen:

Easy: if there's no proof, then he didn't.

The "proof" may as yet be uncovered.
"Evil doers" generally try to hide their "evil" deeds.
Have you considered that?

I generally keep an open mind and use my personal experiences and trusted sources.
My understanding of human psychology keeps me skeptical of all sides because human nature is part of all of us.
I keep coming back to what Abe said: "Power corrupts...Absolute power tends to corrupt absolutely..." :wink:

The right also claimed the Clintons had been involved in all sorts of malfeasance. All they could come up with in the end was a semen stained blue dress. Just because you want something to be doesn't mean that it is.

Pepe
Veteran
Veteran

11 Jan 2023, 6:30 am

Kraichgauer wrote:
Pepe wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:
Persephone29 wrote:
DW_a_mom wrote:

As a matter of fact, Mueller had uncovered a lot about Russian involvement in Trump's victory. It's just the GOP controlled senate that refused to consider it due to politics.

Are you confusing that with Mueller considering Trump acted inappropriately?
From what I understand, using my reliable biased right-wing sources, the Russian conspiracy was concocted by Hillary and Co.
They created a dirt sheet including the claim that Trump engaged in a "Brown Shower" with a paid prostitute. :mrgreen:

Just repeating the claim doesn't make it valid.
You hardly expect the other "Team" to play fairly, do you?

How can you not know that these dirty tricks are played on either side of the political arena?
And that we have to use our own cognitive ability and life wisdom to sort out the wheat from the bulldust?

Do you seriously blindly trust anything these hyperpartisan political donkeys say?
Seriously?
Seriously? 8O

Pepe
Veteran
Veteran

11 Jan 2023, 7:23 am

Rexi wrote:
Pepe wrote:
Persephone29 wrote:

Hunter made 11 Million from Ukraine while being a fulltime crack-head; that's impressive. I'd say he's due for a vacation, what with that sound work ethic. I'm not sure how much the Biden's have gained from China.

Corrupt.... And you like it.

:lmao:

BTW, "corruption" is part and parcel of politics.
Who doesn't know that? :scratch:

*Corrupts the political skunk and grabs on his tail*

What a nice way to be corrupted. :heart:

Pepe
Veteran
Veteran

11 Jan 2023, 7:32 am

Rexi wrote:
DeathFlowerKing wrote:
Pepe wrote:
DeathFlowerKing wrote:
Someone something rhymes with strolling. :nerdy:

Accusing someone of "Trolling" is a personal attack and against WP rulz. 8)

Eh spray me. :skull:

So sorry, no more left for you guys. He's used up all his sprays earlier tonight. :hic: Whenever I go outside the removed scent glands are waiting for me on the nightstand and I spray a bit before I leave and when I get home.

Astonishingly, my sent glands have grown back.
You may keep the ones in the jar. 8)