Veteran

14 Jan 2023, 12:30 am

* googles intently *

IsabellaLinton
Veteran
Veteran

14 Jan 2023, 12:34 am

^
He’s a bit too young and pretty for me but, as they say, I wouldn’t kick him outta bed for eating crackers.

Don’t mind me I’m high on narcotics.

The_Face_of_Boo
Veteran
Veteran

14 Jan 2023, 12:36 am

MissMary227 wrote:
The_Face_of_Boo wrote:
MissMary227 wrote:
Ummm. Not sure what world y'all are living in but in my girl world my friends date and have sex with guys they like and the guys either dump them, cheat on them, or turn out to be manipulative narcissists. Guys are getting laid as much as they want. As often as they want. And as many as they want. Girls are whores who are misguided into sleeping with men because they really want that relationship. Guys typically don't.

Success bias.

You can’t tell the distribution from that, maybe these are few guys and they cheat because they can afford it (having a lot of options).

The virgin guys are the guys you simply don’t know about, sexually invisible, because they are most likely unattractive.

I can assure you that in my guy world, attractive/charismatic guys are by far more likely to cheat, because they can.

Oh! That makes sense. Dating sites aren't too friendly for stereotypically unattractive men, huh? I am guilty of that as well. I don't do dating sites or fb anymore.

I remember the time I met one of my client's husbands. When I laid eyes on him I literally recoiled inside myself at how ugly he was and had to quickly get my face under control so it wouldn't betray my thoughts lol. He reminded me of that biggish ugly actor with the curly dark hair and super unusual face and little beady eyes. Anyone know who I mean? Anyway, I kept thinking to myself, "How could Kimberly marry someone so ugly!! !" Then I got to know him and now I think he is a cutie (in a platonic way). He is also a devout Christian and a great dad. I don't know why I thought he was so ugly.

Point is, guys need to press through and forward and overcome we girls' snobby attitude about that! We don't mean to be snobby, we just think that you have to be attractive to us from the get-go to date you, which is dumb considering we keep getting dumped. We get caught up in that mindset in our virtual world as everyone else does. Back before the internet, it wasn't quite as much of a factor because girls/boys were around each other more irl. You need to pursue us and make us notice you, stereotypically unattractive guys! For your sake and for our sake. Online, find a way to get to know us and you will succeed. I am speaking for all my sisters in this. Good guy > Attractive guy

I don't have all the answers, but my main piece of advice is don't give up and don't take us at our word. We don't know what is good for us!! :roll:

Is there any other dates NOT happening thro online means these days? lol I doubt it.

Quote:
You need to pursue us and make us notice you, stereotypically unattractive guys!

They can’t if you swipe them left/block them the moment you see their first picture.

And according to tinder stats « unattractive » guys are 95% of guys.

If you have too much apples at your disposal you will always pick the shiniest one.

The_Face_of_Boo
Veteran
Veteran

14 Jan 2023, 12:37 am

IsabellaLinton wrote:
* googles intently *

Google Thor to get the hammer joke.

Last edited by The_Face_of_Boo on 14 Jan 2023, 2:25 am, edited 1 time in total.

IsabellaLinton
Veteran
Veteran

14 Jan 2023, 12:48 am

My personal hammer is asleep beside me.

I guess I wore him out.

cyberdad
Veteran
Veteran

14 Jan 2023, 1:11 am

The_Face_of_Boo wrote:
And according to tinder stats « unattractive » guys are 95% of guys.

I think you mean undesirable

kraftiekortie
Veteran
Veteran

14 Jan 2023, 6:27 am

I hope the guy treats his actual person wife/lover with at least a modicum of decency.

The_Face_of_Boo
Veteran
Veteran

14 Jan 2023, 6:37 am

^ I suspect a weird threesome to happen.

kraftiekortie
Veteran
Veteran

14 Jan 2023, 6:40 am

What does treating his actual lover/wife with decency have anything to do with having a threesome?

The way to do it….is to get rid of the doll.

Me? I don’t do threesomes. I don’t want to “explore my sexuality.” I know what I want already.

cyberdad
Veteran
Veteran

14 Jan 2023, 3:56 pm

His wife will think Karina is like some type of human shaped pillow in bed

Where_am_I
Veteran
Veteran

15 Jan 2023, 5:42 am

Thinking of starting a collection fund for Kraftie, so he can buy his very own Karina.

And one for Fnord. He prefers the Katrina model.

r00tb33r
Veteran
Veteran

15 Jan 2023, 5:44 am

^ A crash test dummy will do for you.

kraftiekortie
Veteran
Veteran

15 Jan 2023, 5:54 am

A crash dummy who likes it on top.

Where_am_I
Veteran
Veteran

15 Jan 2023, 6:35 am

8O

Fnord
Veteran
Veteran

15 Jan 2023, 5:51 pm

I have to wonder why anyone would want a "relationship" with something that is cold and lifeless (a.k.a., "Dead").

No love for Hamas, Hezbollah, Iranian Leadership, Islamic Jihad, other Islamic terrorist groups, OR their supporters and sympathizers.

Nades
Veteran
Veteran

15 Jan 2023, 6:13 pm

Fnord wrote:
I have to wonder why anyone would want a "relationship" with something that is cold and lifeless (a.k.a., "Dead").

Warm and soften it up in a hot bath tub first or something?

I think most who have sex dolls know they're no substitute for a living human but most are not stupid enough to have count owning one as a "relationship". If they do then they have bigger problems than lack of female attention.