Page 1 of 1 [ 9 posts ] 

nisamnormalna
Veteran
Veteran

11 Jan 2023, 3:59 am

So I've got big ones, just straight up. I abhor them, not just because of how annoying they are to carry around and the back troubles that I have had to endure because of them etc, but the fact that almost everyone I come into contact with will sneak a quick peek at them whenever they get the chance (women too). Some people actually have no self-awareness whatsoever, so they will blatantly stare at them if they're having a conversation with me.

This has been happening for some time, and while you'd think I'd be used to it by now, it's actually something I haven't been able to get over. With that said, I was thinking of attaching a cheeky passive-aggressive type of sign onto my fluoro work shirt that reads "My face is ^ up here."

Would that be too juvenile and attention-seeky? Make no mistake, I am TIRED of seeing people's eyes fall on these stupid bulging sacks of fat and loose skin. Side note: My bras have no padding. Not really sure how I could effectively minimise the appearance of my breasts without cosmetic surgery. I *could* opt for baggier clothing but I think it would look a bit silly...

Any tips?

Mona Pereth
Veteran
Veteran

11 Jan 2023, 4:56 am

How do you feel about breast reduction surgery?

Seems to me this might be medically justified if they aren't just attracting unwanted attention but also causing you back troubles.

In the meantime, what kind of bra do you wear? (Perhaps a sports bra might be best?)

nisamnormalna wrote:
With that said, I was thinking of attaching a cheeky passive-aggressive type of sign onto my fluoro work shirt that reads "My face is ^ up here."

Might or might not be appropriate at work, depending on the nature of your job.

magz
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

11 Jan 2023, 5:30 am

Have you got professional bra-fitting? If you don't want professional, there are online resources like https://www.abrathatfits.org/calculator.php
It should make the back aches much better and breasts in a correctly fit bra are usually less conspicuous - not shaking, not flooding out of the neckline, just being there.

British bra market is well-accomodated for large sizes, so if you can get reasonable shipping from UK, go for it (I've used brastop and ebay).

There are some tips on clothing, too, like avoiding turtlenecks and halters and choosing open-front jackets, v-necks and wrap necklines.

<not moderating PPR stuff concerning East Europe>

nisamnormalna
Veteran
Veteran

11 Jan 2023, 6:03 am

@mona

I doubt I'll ever go under the knife, as much as I want to be small chested.

@magz

I tried in person, they never could determine what size I actually was. Also, those online sites told me I was a K cup which is pretty scary tbh.

magz
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

11 Jan 2023, 6:09 am

Don't fear letters, really :) Cup F is usually medium-size, only not many people wear their correct sizes.
What's your band size for this K?

Here, you've got an example of 32K breasts in a correctly fitted bra: https://whatbrasizeslooklike.wordpress. ... n-various/

<not moderating PPR stuff concerning East Europe>

nisamnormalna
Veteran
Veteran

12 Jan 2023, 2:37 am

I completely agree about people not wearing their correct sizes. Even when I had a smaller bust I was wearing the wrong size.

Where_am_I
Veteran
Veteran

12 Jan 2023, 6:32 am

Excellent bra fitting advice here:

https://thebetterbracampaign.blogspot.c ... e.html?m=1

I don't really have any tips to offer besides what others have stated. :|

renaeden
Veteran
Veteran

14 Jan 2023, 12:42 am

I'm a 14/36 GG and can't find my size in any department store or shop. I have to order online and so I buy my bras from www.debras.com.au

I recommend buying full cup bras because there's more coverage and your boobs won't spill out. They're not padded. They also space your boobs apart. I haven't had much luck buying sports bras because they have a tendency to squeeze boobs together and I can't stand sweating between my boobs.

RacoKula
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

15 Jan 2023, 5:33 pm

I'm just about to post a similar topic, lol. i find a quick cough, crossing the arms and a stern look. also if it's persistent and at work consider looping HR. no one has the right to make you uncomfortable