Page 5 of 5 [ 69 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

goldfish21
Veteran
Veteran

18 Jan 2023, 11:57 pm

DeathFlowerKing wrote:
funeralxempire wrote:
So, what's your solution?

Let people who are responsible with their firearms KEEP their firearms, and ignore progressives like you two.

Ooh yeah, I said it.

Responsible according to who & what regulations?

Chances are that every gun owner thinks of themselves as responsible. (Dunning Kruger effect) Yet the staggering level of gun violence that occurs in your country tells an entirely different story.

Last edited by magz on 19 Jan 2023, 2:21 am, edited 2 times in total.: quoted offensive term removed

DeathFlowerKing
Veteran
Veteran

19 Jan 2023, 12:26 am

You know something? I think part of you and probably everyone else in a Canada probably likes the idea of America having a gun violence problem because it gives you a country to look down on without having to put any actual true effort into even fixing the problem.

It's exactly like how the people in my country tend to look down on Mexicans as being 'inferior' for poverty and with the drug cartels and crooked politicians running things.

I guess sh!t truly does run downhill. :roll:

goldfish21
Veteran
Veteran

19 Jan 2023, 12:40 am

In reality, I and others have suggested that the USA benchmark best practices from other countries that have managed to figure out how to have minimal gun violence.

funeralxempire
Veteran
Veteran

19 Jan 2023, 12:08 pm

goldfish21 wrote:

In reality, I and others have suggested that the USA benchmark best practices from other countries that have managed to figure out how to have minimal gun violence.

That's because you're a hater who just enjoys seeing Americans shoot each other.

Or something. :roll:

Watching liberals try to solve societal problems without a systemic critique/class consciousness is like watching someone in the dark try to flip on the light switch, but they keep turning on the garbage disposal instead.
戦争ではなく戦争と戦う

goldfish21
Veteran
Veteran

19 Jan 2023, 12:32 pm

It's a pretty crap gun show if that were my thing. I'm 10 miles North of the border and would need some kind of telescope or satellite to watch it at all. Naaah. Way better if American guns stopped flowing across our Southern border and ending up in the hands of drug gangs.