Page 2 of 2 [ 23 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2

Fairfield
Veteran
Veteran

27 Jan 2023, 6:30 pm

I wear sports bras and they make my back itch so bad. I would go braless if I didn't need to compress and hide my breasts. I don't wear a bra at home though.

playgroundlover22695
Sea Gull
Sea Gull

29 Jan 2023, 8:19 pm

Fairfield wrote:
I wear sports bras and they make my back itch so bad. I would go braless if I didn't need to compress and hide my breasts. I don't wear a bra at home though.

Do you find yourself rubbing your back against a wall to compensate for the itchiness or carrying a back scratcher around with you? I imagine trying to scratch an itchy back all day must be quite annoying.

Fairfield
Veteran
Veteran

30 Jan 2023, 9:23 pm

I use my hands the best I can and sometimes use objects.

playgroundlover22695
Sea Gull
Sea Gull

02 Feb 2023, 11:33 pm

Fairfield wrote:
I use my hands the best I can and sometimes use objects.

Today I had to used a plastic fork (clean of course) to scratch my back because it was itchy all over because I haven't had a thorough back scratching in a while. If I don't scratch my back every couple of days, it gets worse due to bras, dead skin build up, and possibly dry skin. I was rubbing my back on the bed sheets and then I found the fork. I must have scratched my back for almost 10 minutes with it, but it was worth it because I got all of my itchy spots very thoroughly so I should be able to sleep well tonight!

Aero_T
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

09 Feb 2023, 1:52 pm

For the past few years I have been wearing sports bras all day as I find them more comfortable. But I also routinely wear a cotton vest under the bra to prevent itching.

playgroundlover22695
Sea Gull
Sea Gull

09 Feb 2023, 9:54 pm

Aero_T wrote:
For the past few years I have been wearing sports bras all day as I find them more comfortable. But I also routinely wear a cotton vest under the bra to prevent itching.

A vest sounds like a good idea to help with itching. The past few nights, my mom has been giving me a soothing back scratch after dinner. I took off my bra and showered today before I ate dinner. Then, while we were watching TV, my mom started scratching my back and she offered to let me lay down next to her to make it easier. My mood changed almost immediately after she started and I think she knew it would. I went from cranky and stressed out to just closing my eyes and gently moaning about how glorious my back felt. I was also asking her to scratch a little harder in soothing circles while I was arching my back towards all my tired and itchy spots. After roughly half an hour of scratching, she asked me to let her stop because her hand was tired. I know it's a lot to ask of her, but it just feels so good after a long, stressful day to take off my bra and have all the crevices of my back throughly scratched. :) I suppose I should buy a back scratcher for myself though because she's going to get sick of doing it eventually. :roll:

MagicMeerkat
Veteran
Veteran

30 Apr 2023, 6:47 pm

I quit wearing bras as soon as my mother quit forcing me. She had me convinced it was illegal for a woman to leave her house and not wear one. I'm like, "And this is America? When I grow up, I'm going to go to congress to appeal this." Turns out I didn't have too. I looked it up and turns out it was even legal in some places for a woman to go topless as long as she isn't soliciting herself (but how would she prove she wasn't). I destroyed every bra I had and told my mother, "I'm not wearing them anymore and you cannot make me. I have a friend who thinks I'm attracting the wrong kind of attention by not wearing one because this probably undiagnosed autistic guy was talking to me and to her he was staring at my chest. Maybe he was maybe he wasn't. So what if he was? People should know how to control themselves regardless of their gender and it's not my responsibility to make them. Wearing a bra makes no difference anyway. I got harassed at my first apartment by this guy they wouldn't evict even though he had a history of sexually harassing all the women that lived there. Every time I had a bra on.

If I ever have a daughter someday. I will not force her to wear a bra. If she wants to wear one, she can but it will always be an optional thing for her.