Three 'Random Discussion' Forum threads standing-out.

Page 1 of 1 [ 3 posts ] 

JustFoundHere
Veteran
Veteran

15 Jan 2023, 6:39 pm

What three 'Random Discusison Forum' threads quickly "come to mind?"

I'll list three-threads I feel stand-out from so many of the other disc. threads, and give brief reasons why specific disc. threads stand-out.

Disc. threads in order from latest to earliest - threads receiving responses within previous month.

- When Will We See Positive News Reported? - The need to experience positive news-viewing expreinces via quality news sources.

- Shower Thoughts - Studies have been done to how shower thoughts enocurage us to think outside the box. Persoanlly, I feel a few of these studies are "spot on."

- News Year's Resolutions - The discussions on avoiding 'New Year's Resolutions' resonate personally.

Joe90
Veteran
Veteran

15 Jan 2023, 6:48 pm

Quote:
- Shower Thoughts - Studies have been done to how shower thoughts enocurage us to think outside the box. Persoanlly, I feel a few of these studies are "spot on."

Why thank you. :)
(I created that thread).

JustFoundHere
Veteran
Veteran

22 Jan 2023, 3:46 pm

Included are three additional 'Random Discussion Forum' threads which personally piqued interest.

The common-ground of these discussion-threads is not to take "anything for granted" - hence the necessity to put to words those often, overlooked "parts of life."

Any specific three discusison-threads which are most readily "come to mind?"

I'll briefly include reasons why specific discuion thread pique interest.

* Mailmen (Person) - Our mail cariiers did terific jobs in delivering mail during recent stormy weather.

* Do You Miss the 1990s - "One does not know what they have/had unitl it's gone!"

* Describe a Favorite Old Car You Used to Own? - My family and I favored Volvos because they lasted longer than most makes of cars - that is Volvo's cost more on account of quality vehicles whose service/upkeep costs actually are benefits over the long-run!

Any thoughts on three 'Random Discussion Forum' threads which might prove that the 'Random Discussion Forum' threads might display "that pattern of sorts" - that is a discusson-forum which might not be so random after all?