Dating his dead partners daughter weird or not?

Page 2 of 2 [ 20 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2

JimJohn
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

18 Jan 2023, 3:33 pm

Some people live with people out of convenience and some people don’t live with people unless they are married. It can be a combination.

I think that could theoretically explain it. Some women need men to do chores. Some men need somewhere to live. The man marries the woman because she asks him. He has no shame and she thinks it is upright and righteous.

The whole I am not looking at your daughter thing is out the window because both women are old and no one is looking at them. No one is putting it out of their mind.

Joe90
Veteran
Veteran

18 Jan 2023, 4:51 pm

nick007 wrote:
Joe90 wrote:
Not weird. I don't think there should be any rules with dating between two consenting adults (unless one is cheating in another relationship).

Having an affair before the mother died is a little disrespectful though.
Hypothetically, I would be worried about grooming if he became her stepdad before she was an adult like if he was her stepdad while she was in high-school. I agree with you for the most part thou.

That actually happened in my family. My aunt somehow openly welcomed a paedophilic psychopath into her life, and he beat her up, got her in debt, and had sex with her 14-year-old daughter.
That isn't right.

IsabellaLinton
Veteran
Veteran

18 Jan 2023, 4:52 pm

Sounds like my life.

funeralxempire
Veteran
Veteran

18 Jan 2023, 4:57 pm

It's weird, but who cares?

"If you stick a knife in my back 9 inches and pull it out 6 inches, there's no progress. If you pull it all the way out, that's not progress. The progress is healing the wound that the blow made... and they won't even admit the knife is there." Malcolm X
戦争ではなく戦争と戦う