Apparently Ultrasound causes autism now.

Page 1 of 2 [ 21 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next

steve30
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

22 Jan 2023, 10:02 am

Apparently pre-natal ultrasound can cause autism now. How do I know? I got a leaflet from a random man outside a university campus in Bradford.

According to the leaflet ultrasound is not sound, like we thought it was; We have been lied to. It is actually radiation.

:lol:

IsabellaLinton
Veteran
Veteran

22 Jan 2023, 10:04 am

Good thing my mother never had one.

FletcherArrow
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

22 Jan 2023, 10:16 am

And here I thought that it was advances in evolution that caused Asperger's.

>>>WE<<< clearly are superior to the NTs and that is evidence that we are the result of evolution's next step.

Dear_one
Veteran
Veteran

22 Jan 2023, 1:16 pm

steve30 wrote:
Apparently pre-natal ultrasound can cause autism now. How do I know? I got a leaflet from a random man outside a university campus in Bradford.

According to the leaflet ultrasound is not sound, like we thought it was; We have been lied to. It is actually radiation.

:lol:

Gosh, maybe near-term babies can hear that screech!

autisticelders
Veteran
Veteran

22 Jan 2023, 2:23 pm

so my great great grandmother had an ultrasound before she was born in 1854? My grandmother had one when she was born in 1902? My mother in 1929? when exactly was ultrasound actually used for pregnancy diagnostics? Seems as if it is in my memory ( born 1951 and I don't think they used it on my mother before I was born either) Things that make you go "hmmmm" Looks like it might be another attempt by the legal professions to make a quick buck on the deep pockets of mecdical insurers(those who insure doctors and hospitals) interesting.

"Curiosity is one of the permanent and certain characteristics of a vigorous intellect.” Samuel Johnson

Mountain Goat
Veteran
Veteran

22 Jan 2023, 4:00 pm

Don't think ultra sound was in use in hospitals when I was young. It does not equate to the generations that were born before it was used wherever in the world they live, though I do not know if it would harm a babies brain? If it does then it could account for an increase in cases, but the increase really comes from an increasing awareness and an increasing diagnoses as a result of this awareness of autism rather than another factor. I can say that even in the west such as the UK, we are very much behind in both the awareness and especially the diagnosis of autism. I have been waiting now for over three and a half years and it could be twice that and some before I am assessed as services on the NHS in Wales which I have to movewaiting lists soon as I am relocating... The area I am relocating to has a healthboard that did not recognize autism as a condition until around 1994... So here in Wales along with the rest of Britain there is a whole lot of catching up to do before most of the ones who are on the spectrum are diagnosed.
Incidently, in Wales it is not a case that one can go private, as in thewhole of Wales only one private assessment psycologist exists who is based in Cardiff, and the Welsh athorities refuse to accept a privately assessed individual leaving many parents of children having to wait up to a decade for their child to be assessed for ANY mental condition before schools are allowed to give them the help that they need or athorities are allowed to put in place home care (Also effects adults), so the situation for many can be an absolute nightmare! Yet if the individual or family has the funds to temporarily live in London for six months, they are seen on the NHS within no time as London has waiting lists of less than a year which is very quick indeed!
But going back to ultrasound. I do have questions about it as somehow but it is more of a gut feeling.

Last edited by Mountain Goat on 22 Jan 2023, 4:42 pm, edited 13 times in total.

Silence23
Toucan
Toucan

22 Jan 2023, 4:10 pm

Taking leaflets from random men on the campus causes autism

Mountain Goat
Veteran
Veteran

22 Jan 2023, 4:43 pm

How come the above post I put says it was edited 13 times? I only edited it twice to shorten it and correct a few mistakes! :D

Mountain Goat
Veteran
Veteran

22 Jan 2023, 4:44 pm

Silence23 wrote:

Don't you mean "You may be autistic if you take leaflets from strangers at the campus?"

renaeden
Veteran
Veteran

23 Jan 2023, 10:50 pm

I haven't had ultrasound. My mum didn't have ultrasound when she was pregnant with me and my twin, she had x-rays. With the first x-ray, the doctor noted only one baby. On the second x-ray, half an hour before I was born, the doctor noted there were two babies. A bit of a shock for my parents.

Fireblossom
Veteran
Veteran

29 Jan 2023, 3:23 pm

Huh, that's a new one. Did the leaflet say where the idea originates from? Who came up with and when?

steve30
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

29 Jan 2023, 8:57 pm

Here's the paragraph about autism:

As an example, the autism epidemic, which is basically an epidemic of brain damage, correlates to the introduction of prenatal ultrasound. Is the main cause of autism spectrum related to this dangerous and cruel assault of radiation? Some would say that this is more than likely. Year 2020, 1 in 57 births UK autism spectrum (Newcastle University) [sic]. Perhaps not all caused by ultrasound, but almost surely a very large percentage.
The point being, we humans make these tragic mistakes, but then refuse to accept what we have done. Meanwhile, on a mass scale, little fetus is being irreparably harmed. Moreover, this all seems intentional, meaning it is being done on purpose!

So, according to whoever wrote the leaflet, correlation = causation.

skibum
Veteran
Veteran

29 Jan 2023, 9:40 pm

How do they explain all the Autistic people who were never ultrasounded like those who lived and died before Ultrasound was invented or those who don't have access to ultrasound?

Wreck It Ralph

skibum
Veteran
Veteran

29 Jan 2023, 9:41 pm

Silence23 wrote:
Definitely!! That is the cause of Autism!! :lol:

Wreck It Ralph

IsabellaLinton
Veteran
Veteran

29 Jan 2023, 9:50 pm

I've heard it's from looking at goldfish.

The animals, not the forum member.

skibum
Veteran
Veteran

29 Jan 2023, 9:58 pm

IsabellaLinton wrote:
I've heard it's from looking at goldfish.

The animals, not the forum member.
You sure it's not the forum member? :lol:

Wreck It Ralph