Shreveport, Louisiana residential mass shooting

Page 1 of 1 [ 3 posts ] 

ASPartOfMe
Veteran
Veteran

22 Jan 2023, 10:35 pm

5 adults, 3 children shot in Shreveport residence

Quote:
Eight people — five adults and three children — in a Shreveport residence were shot Sunday afternoon.

Four are in critical condition. Those include a 3-year-old boy who was shot in his chest and a woman who was shot in the eye. Two other adults also are in critical condition.

Also among the wounded are two girls ages 3 and 5.

The shooting happened at 1:59 p.m. on Sugar Lane in the city’s Martin Luther King Jr. neighborhood, Caddo 911 dispatch records show.

The number and location of shell casings found at the scene leaves no doubt that someone specifically focused on that residence, the police chief added. There were at least 40 shell casings from two different weapons at the corner of Sugar Lane and Northside Road. Most of the bullets struck a bedroom and the living room. the police chief said.

He also said it makes him extremely angry that anyone would try to hurt anyone, but particularly that someone would recklessly fire into a home.

It is Autism Acceptance Month

“My autism is not a superpower. It also isn’t some kind of god-forsaken, endless fountain of suffering inflicted on my family. It’s just part of who I am as a person”. - Sara Luterman

IsabellaLinton
Veteran
Veteran

22 Jan 2023, 11:27 pm

What the heck, ASP.

How many mass shootings were there today?

8O

ASPartOfMe
Veteran
Veteran

23 Jan 2023, 11:12 am

IsabellaLinton wrote:
What the heck, ASP.

How many mass shootings were there today?

8O

Sad part is I probably miss most of them.

Saturday Night, the wee hours of Sunday morning are probably a prime time for all types of violence.

It is Autism Acceptance Month

“My autism is not a superpower. It also isn’t some kind of god-forsaken, endless fountain of suffering inflicted on my family. It’s just part of who I am as a person”. - Sara Luterman