Page 1 of 1 [ 3 posts ] 

funeralxempire
Veteran
Veteran

24 Jan 2023, 10:03 pm

Does anyone remember Butterbean? You may remember him from such films as Jackass and... uhh... Jackass.

I wonder how you get in that sorta shape. And no snide comments or he'll show up in your mirror when the bathroom's dark and pow, right in the kisser.

"If you stick a knife in my back 9 inches and pull it out 6 inches, there's no progress. If you pull it all the way out, that's not progress. The progress is healing the wound that the blow made... and they won't even admit the knife is there." Malcolm X
戦争ではなく戦争と戦う

Highlander852456
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

27 Jan 2023, 5:44 am

I think he was exceptional boxer.
Real good form, won a lot, and I think his advantage was being fat. Lots of room to underestimate his strength and stamina.
Just to make my point I am overweight and Id be dead if I had his weight. Let alone be able to box.
So that guy was fit as hell.
I sweat tying my shoe laces.

I think people who are slim cannot even imagine how hard it is to haul that weight around and fight.

His life story is pretty inspiring too.
:D

funeralxempire
Veteran
Veteran

27 Jan 2023, 11:50 am

Highlander852456 wrote:
I think he was exceptional boxer.
Real good form, won a lot, and I think his advantage was being fat. Lots of room to underestimate his strength and stamina.
Just to make my point I am overweight and Id be dead if I had his weight. Let alone be able to box.
So that guy was fit as hell.
I sweat tying my shoe laces.

I think people who are slim cannot even imagine how hard it is to haul that weight around and fight.

His life story is pretty inspiring too.
:D

Yeah, his fitness is astounding considering the extra weight he's carrying. He kinda reminds me of a grizzly bear in that regard.

"If you stick a knife in my back 9 inches and pull it out 6 inches, there's no progress. If you pull it all the way out, that's not progress. The progress is healing the wound that the blow made... and they won't even admit the knife is there." Malcolm X
戦争ではなく戦争と戦う