You can’t be good looking if your short?

Page 1 of 6 [ 87 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Jamesy
Veteran
Veteran

26 Jan 2023, 6:50 am

Do you think it’s stupid when people say a man can’t be good looking or handsome just because he’s short?

I mean really what has stature got to do with looks? I thought good looking was all about the face mostly.

magz
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

26 Jan 2023, 6:54 am

It's definitely stupid. Think of Tom Criuse or Volodymyr Zelensky (who, before his political career, was a popular actor).

Most of the guys I ever fancied were between 165-175cm.

<not moderating PPR stuff concerning East Europe>

Jamesy
Veteran
Veteran

26 Jan 2023, 6:56 am

magz wrote:
It's definitely stupid. Think of Tom Criuse or Volodymyr Zelensky.

Most of the guys I ever fancied were between 165-175cm.

One girl I know said soccer player Lionel Messi is not handsome because he’s short at 5ft6 1/2.

magz
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

26 Jan 2023, 7:00 am

You always find a girl who doesn't find someone handsome for whatever reason.

I think we've been there before. People have tastes. Suiting everyone's taste is impossible and pointless. The point is to find someone - one is enough - who likes you.

<not moderating PPR stuff concerning East Europe>

Nades
Veteran
Veteran

26 Jan 2023, 8:21 am

You really like to worry over size do you?

Some women just don't like shorter people. Nothing alone wrong with that so long as they're not being a hypocrite and eaten themselves into being a 3 out of 10 themelves.

People can have whatever preferences they like at the end of the day but you're certainly in your right judge others negatively for having preferences that don't match their own "eligibility" on the dating market.

kraftiekortie
Veteran
Veteran

26 Jan 2023, 8:32 am

That's a ridiculous truism. Because it's just bs.

I'm just under 5 foot 5, or 164 cm.

Last edited by kraftiekortie on 26 Jan 2023, 9:03 am, edited 1 time in total.

Fairfield
Veteran
Veteran

26 Jan 2023, 8:46 am

I prefer men that are 5'6"-5'7", and I've met a lot of guys that are that tall and who have partners. Also if shorter men were universally unattractive then every Mexican dude I work with wouldn't have a wife/girlfriend and kids, yet they do.

Highlander852456
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

26 Jan 2023, 2:56 pm

I think people cannot help to what they are attracted in other people.

I mean think about it.... when did you decide that you like X trait person has on any conscious level.
Most of the time people just like certain looks.
As people age and mature this changes partly, but I think attraction is something people cannot change much.
If some females like tall guys its what it is.
I also noticed a lot of short guys have seemingly issues. Or at least I got the impression that sometimes short means they feel inferior.
But I think if short guys never had females attracted to them then half the men in population would never get into relationship.
I think some females like height in men and some don't care about height at all.

And if someone has complex of inferiority about height, there are plenty successful and famous people with short height. Literally most of them.

The_Face_of_Boo
Veteran
Veteran

26 Jan 2023, 3:41 pm

Frodo is handsome, and Sam.

Jamesy
Veteran
Veteran

26 Jan 2023, 4:03 pm

What perplexes me is what is being tall got to do with facial aesthetics on a man :?

IsabellaLinton
Veteran
Veteran

26 Jan 2023, 4:07 pm

If height matters to short women, they can still be attracted to a short man who is just a little taller than they are.

It’s all relative.

Jamesy
Veteran
Veteran

26 Jan 2023, 4:08 pm

IsabellaLinton wrote:
If height matters to short women, they can still be attracted to a short man who is just a little taller than they are.

It’s all relative.

I just don’t get it though surely a man having an attractive face is way more important than how tall he is correct if I am mistaken?

IsabellaLinton
Veteran
Veteran

26 Jan 2023, 4:14 pm

I agree, but if I say things like that some of the men here will attack me and claim I’m wrong, or I’m not a normal woman, or that statistics prove all women are superficial gold diggers because they saw another man say so on YouTube, meaning my opinion doesn’t count and isn’t wanted on these threads.

Believe whatever you want to believe about height, so I don’t have to waste my time being dismissed.

Jamesy
Veteran
Veteran

26 Jan 2023, 4:18 pm

IsabellaLinton wrote:
I agree, but if I say things like that some of the men here will attack me and claim I’m wrong, or I’m not a normal woman, or that statistics prove all women are superficial gold diggers because they saw another man say so on YouTube, meaning my opinion doesn’t count and isn’t wanted on these threads.

Believe whatever you want to believe about height, so I don’t have to waste my time being dismissed.

I am going to sound like hypocrite but I have a real soft spoken for tall women

ProfessorJohn
Veteran
Veteran

26 Jan 2023, 4:19 pm

Highlander852456 wrote:
I think people cannot help to what they are attracted in other people.
But I think if short guys never had females attracted to them then half the men in population would never get into relationship.

That also means that short men wouldn't exist by this day and sge because that trait would have been removed from the gene pool as no one would have bred with short men.

I do think most females would prefer a man who is their height or taller than them.

Last edited by ProfessorJohn on 26 Jan 2023, 5:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.

JimJohn
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

26 Jan 2023, 5:09 pm

I guess someone could ask how much does it bother someone to be short. If you aren’t ugly I don’t think it makes someone think they are ugly. I think having people taller than you just seems normal. I think it is kinda odd when two short guys meet up. If you are truly male I think you forget you are short. Also, in some circumstances it is the fight in the dog, not the dog in the fight. Testosterone gives people an even temperament contrary to popular belief. A man is a man. It does not matter what other people think. A million people can think otherwise and it does not matter.