Page 1 of 2 [ 22 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next

Sweetleaf
Veteran
Veteran

27 Jan 2023, 11:59 pm

Ha ha this time I am the one taking care of my drunk boyfriend, ha ha usually it is the other way around like me getting more drunk than I planned. But it was his birthday tonight....ha ha currenly he was trying to stay awake insisting he wasn't ready for sleep, so I put on some post punk and now he's snoozing may be hard to wake him enough to get him back to bed from the couch though....can't carry him because he is a lot bigger than me.

But yeah I guess when my boyfriend is this drunk simply putting on some post punk music puts him to sleep. Cause yeah minutes after putting that on he was snoring(he likes post punk so not like the music made him bored) I think it's just it can be nice music to fall asleep to. So he's snoozing on the couch and I gave up trying to wake him up but am still staying up in case he wakes up later and wants to watch something or hang out or whatever but it is just kind of funny to me how quickly my drunk boyfriend was lulled to sleep by post punk music.

Joe90
Veteran
Veteran

28 Jan 2023, 12:15 am

Ugh, I hate drunk boyfriends. Or any drunk people really. I don't see the appeal of getting drunk. It's idiotic.

Sorry, just my opinion.

Sweetleaf
Veteran
Veteran

28 Jan 2023, 1:25 am

Joe90 wrote:
Ugh, I hate drunk boyfriends. Or any drunk people really. I don't see the appeal of getting drunk. It's idiotic.

Sorry, just my opinion.

to each their own, but we went out drinking and so he got drunk.

I think the important thing is we are ok with each other getting drunk, but idk I don't quite know what the whole appeal about it is. But nonetheless I have to admit I do like getting drunk..idk I shoulden't by any logical means like it literally just impairs your brain for a while so Idk why it seems fun to get drunk. but I do fall under the spell when I drink. I do find people who are fine with not getting drunk and in fact prefer not to drink at all interesting, cause I just don't see how to maintain sanity in this world without taking up some vices that can at least dull some of the pain. So idk I think people that make it through without any of that are cool but for me I always feel like I need something to reduce the pain, luckily I got hooked on weed and not herion, as it is very difficult to actually die from weed and much easier to face a deadly overdose with harder drugs.

Recidivist
Veteran
Veteran

28 Jan 2023, 1:49 am

Hope you drew an obligatory penis on his face, it's customary where I'm from :lol:

IsabellaLinton
Veteran
Veteran

28 Jan 2023, 2:03 am

We could shave his tummy and use a wand.

Sweetleaf
Veteran
Veteran

28 Jan 2023, 2:08 am

Recidivist wrote:
Hope you drew an obligatory penis on his face, it's customary where I'm from :lol:

Ha ha, didn't think of that might have been funny though, but well I was able to get him up and to the bed cause I convinced him he'd rather lay on the comfy mattress of our bed than our stupid 400 dollar couch that is falling apart after not even a full year of use. I have heard if you want couch that doesn't fall apart you have to spend at least a thousand dollars, that is almost a full month of rent. I suppose we will just keep sewing up holes in this one and probably patching it at some point.

Recidivist
Veteran
Veteran

28 Jan 2023, 2:20 am

^ probably for the best as revenge is always on the cards if you draw a penis on someone.

400 dollar couch? pah! You snob, mine cost £20 :lol:

Sweetleaf
Veteran
Veteran

28 Jan 2023, 2:27 am

Recidivist wrote:
^ probably for the best as revenge is always on the cards if you draw a penis on someone.

400 dollar couch? pah! You snob, mine cost £20 :lol:

Well we should have only paid 20 for it, for how quick it is falling apart. If it had costed 20 dollars I would not complain about the holes but for 400 bucks you'd think it might hold up longer than a year.

Recidivist
Veteran
Veteran

28 Jan 2023, 3:09 am

^ *Puts on dads voice* They don't build anything to last any more.

Sweetleaf
Veteran
Veteran

28 Jan 2023, 3:19 am

Recidivist wrote:
^ *Puts on dads voice* They don't build anything to last any more.

That is the way it seems, lol where are the good old days when things lasted and you could afford an actual house on one income? ha ha Idk how people who want a family do it, good thing I don't want kids or I would be devestated because there would be no possible way to afford taking care of them like me and my boyfriend already have to stretch out funds to afford to eat, so how the hell would we even feed a kid when it is already difficult to feed ourselves. neither of us are interested in having kids but like I feel bad for people who do want them but feel blocked by things like that as well as in some states they know they won't be able to get proper care if things in the pregnancy go wrong due to abortion bans, so I am sure that is a deterrent for some would be mothers.

Ble that took kind of a dark turn but it is an issue that bothers me. That said does seem like a lot of stuff noways is cheaper like not in price but like you buy basically trash. like when me and my boyfriend first moved in our place we got a futon couch which broke just from him sitting on it. even though the weight capacity was over our combined weight but yeah it just broke so that was annoying.

It was advertised as like you could sit on it and have people over who could also sit on it, but it collapsed with just me and my boyfreind sitting on it so more like, don't even sit on it with your girlfriend let alone another guest in fact even with just one person taking a seat it becomes useless and needs to go in the dumpster. So that is why we got the 400 dollar actual couch that didn't even last a year before starting to fall apart.

Mikurotoro92
Veteran
Veteran

28 Jan 2023, 9:24 pm

Adoption or Surrogacy is the solution for people who want children without having to subject themselves to the pain and agony of Pregnancy, Labor & Childbirth!

funeralxempire
Veteran
Veteran

28 Jan 2023, 9:27 pm

Mikurotoro92 wrote:
Adoption or Surrogacy is the solution for people who want children without having to subject themselves to the pain and agony of Pregnancy, Labor & Childbirth!

Huh? 8O

"If you stick a knife in my back 9 inches and pull it out 6 inches, there's no progress. If you pull it all the way out, that's not progress. The progress is healing the wound that the blow made... and they won't even admit the knife is there." Malcolm X
戦争ではなく戦争と戦う

Mikurotoro92
Veteran
Veteran

28 Jan 2023, 9:33 pm

funeralxempire wrote:
Mikurotoro92 wrote:

Huh? 8O

Response to Sweetleaf's post

Misslizard
Veteran
Veteran

28 Jan 2023, 11:33 pm

As soon as someone passed out we painted their toe nails.
Also did the marker thing.

MaxE
Veteran
Veteran

29 Jan 2023, 12:13 pm

funeralxempire wrote:
Mikurotoro92 wrote:

Huh? 8O

I believe she intended to comment on this thread: https://wrongplanet.net/forums/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=411388&start=16

MaxE
Veteran
Veteran

29 Jan 2023, 12:15 pm

Sweetleaf wrote:
I think the important thing is we are ok with each other getting drunk, but idk I don't quite know what the whole appeal about it is. But nonetheless I have to admit I do like getting drunk..idk I shoulden't by any logical means like it literally just impairs your brain for a while so Idk why it seems fun to get drunk.

It's sort of refreshing when a couple in an opposite-sex relationship admit they enjoy getting drunk together as usually there's some sort of recrimination one way or the other, much more so than with recreational drug.

So long as a bigger problem doesn't develop.