For ND people in insurance, investment & financial services

Page 1 of 1 [ 2 posts ] 

Mona Pereth
Veteran
Veteran

28 Jan 2023, 6:23 am

Here on Twitter, the following organization was brought to my attention: GAIN (Group for Autism, Insurance, Investment & Neurodiversity).

According to their Who We Are page:

Quote:
GAIN is a Community Interest Company, established by a growing alliance of people and organisations, who are committed to seeing the opportunities realised, both for neurodiverse individuals and the Insurance, Investment and related Financial Services Industry.

We are:

A community of senior figures within the industry with lived experience of neurodiversity;
Extensively networked and respected within the insurance, investment and related financial services industry, the non-profit sector and Government.

We bring:

Access to talented neurodiverse individuals;
Expertise in best practices for successful inclusion of the neurodiversity in the workplace.

According to their What We Do page:

Quote:
GAIN is committed to championing neurodiversity through an industry-wide initiative, seeking to positively impact lives and improve workplaces, for the benefit of all.

Experience tells us that the Insurance, Investment and related Financial Services Industry can benefit greatly from the skills that neurodiverse individuals often excel in. Skills such as; a methodical approach to tasks, a strong attention to detail, alternative creative thinking, as well as looking at situations from a different perspective.

We believe that:

Having neurodiversity in your team increases quality of decision making and execution;
Greater inclusion leads to superior business outcomes.

We want to:

Facilitate employment pathways for neurodiverse people into the industry;
Enable companies to access untapped talent that can help them be more successful.

As a community, GAIN is committed to a rich diversity of thought, through the acceptance of self and others. Where we embrace difference of thinking and promote self advocacy to enact societal change.

Grammar Geek
Veteran
Veteran

30 Jan 2023, 9:05 pm

I work for an insurance broker and have tried to get my company affiliated with this company, but I think GAIN only partners with companies in the UK. I hope it expands to the US at some point.