Page 2 of 4 [ 56 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

naturalplastic
Veteran
Veteran

30 Jan 2023, 6:54 pm

r00tb33r wrote:
kraftiekortie wrote:
I’ve never met a Canadian who disdained me for being a US citizen.

Have you been to Quebec?

The Quebecois dont hate you because you're American. They hate you because you're Anglophone. They hate most fellow Canadians for the same reason.

If you're a Black skinned Haitian (like rapper Wyclef Jean of the Fugees)who retains the native French tongue of your island homeland they love you. But if you're an Anglophone Black American they hate you ... because of your language ...not because of your skin color. But then they have to explain that to you (that they hate you because of your language, and not your skin color, and that they would hate you just as much if you were White). :lol:

Keeping bigotries straight can be a pain when you cross borders! :lol:

I am being a bit facetious. But author Alex Haley did experience something like that for real. When he was researching for his book "Roots" he investigated his White roots in Ireland with a local guide. And everywhere he journeyed in Ireland the guide would introduce Haley as "A Protestant from America". His skin color didnt matter to the locals. But his sect of Christianity DID matter. :)

Last edited by magz on 31 Jan 2023, 6:16 am, edited 1 time in total.: Quoted national stereotyping removed

DeathFlowerKing
Veteran
Veteran

30 Jan 2023, 7:26 pm

The only two kinds of people I can't stand are those who are the bigots who are intolerant of other people's cultural differences and anyone north of me. :lol:

That's a joke. :wink:

Kraichgauer
Veteran
Veteran

30 Jan 2023, 8:35 pm

There has always been something sinister about much of the home schooling movement. Usually, it's about religiosity embracing pseudo-science and homophobia, but there's always been a racist element there, too.

naturalplastic
Veteran
Veteran

30 Jan 2023, 8:59 pm

DeathFlowerKing wrote:
The only two kinds of people I can't stand are those who are the bigots who are intolerant of other people's cultural differences and anyone north of me. :lol:

Yeah...some folks just refuse to love their fellow man.

And I...HATE folks like that!

:lol:

TwilightPrincess
Veteran
Veteran

30 Jan 2023, 9:14 pm

Kraichgauer wrote:
There has always been something sinister about much of the home schooling movement. Usually, it's about religiosity embracing pseudo-science and homophobia, but there's always been a racist element there, too.

I was home “schooled.” There was pseudoscience and homophobia but the racism was replaced by misogyny.

DeathFlowerKing
Veteran
Veteran

30 Jan 2023, 9:15 pm

naturalplastic wrote:
DeathFlowerKing wrote:

Yeah...some folks just refuse to love their fellow man.

And I...HATE folks like that!

:lol:

Obviously the best way to fight hate and intolerance is with even MORE hate and intolerance! :lol:

Misslizard
Veteran
Veteran

30 Jan 2023, 9:30 pm

The Nazi homeschooler parents should re-enact the bunker scene as Hitler and Eva.
Leave the dog Blondi out of it this time.

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

30 Jan 2023, 9:41 pm

pissant nazi fascists need to be expelled at the first sign of trouble.

ASPartOfMe
Veteran
Veteran

30 Jan 2023, 10:57 pm

goldfish21 wrote:
That's proof of racism, but not necessarily of holding nazi beliefs. There is definitely a lot of racism across the USA and Canada as well - it's just more blatant in the USA that in Canada. We'd like to believe we're a bit better North of the border, and by many measures we are, but racism/systemic racism still exist in Canada and there are countless examples even in the very ethnically diverse Metro Vancouver region. It's Indigenous people who take the brunt of it vs. the almost non-existent black population here. (Much higher black population in Toronto) - but still, these racists here are far from being nazis.

Like button, Like button, Like button

You get an F on the woke purity test.

“My autism is not a superpower. It also isn’t some kind of god-forsaken, endless fountain of suffering inflicted on my family. It’s just part of who I am as a person”. - Sara Luterman

Pepe
Veteran
Veteran

31 Jan 2023, 12:38 am

DeathFlowerKing wrote:
Pepe wrote:
Nazis are ppl too. 8)
JOKE!! ! :mrgreen:

See, I think the ultimate irony in saying this is that Nazis really are "human" too. They're an example of just how atrocious and cruel humans can be under the wrong circumstances, but far from being the only example.

My point is that any ethnic group can have "Nazis" because despicable behaviour is part of HUMAN psychology.
This is NOT a caucasian phenomenon.
Ppl who have studied HUMAN psychology know this self-evident fact. 8)

Pepe
Veteran
Veteran

31 Jan 2023, 12:44 am

goldfish21 wrote:
nazi's gonna nazi.

Maybe putin will invade to liberate the USA from nazis?

The commie invasion has already happened:
Here is the documentary:

cyberdad
Veteran
Veteran

31 Jan 2023, 12:47 am

goldfish21 wrote:
That's proof of racism, but not necessarily of holding nazi beliefs.

I think most racists who hold a service job wouldn't risk losing their job over something as trivial as serving a black customer or client. What they would do is probably provide a service < what they would provide a white customer. This could range from anything from serving a black customer last all the way to spitting in their food but it would be done in such a way as they aren't seen so they don't risk losing their job.

On the other hand a Nazi is sworn an oath which includes the mantra they (as a white man) are superior and this is where the conundrum comes up when they have to service a black customer which technically breaches their oath. Most of these clowns can't control themselves and that's where the self-sabotage occurs (the guy in the article clearly didn't mind openly stating his beliefs which is really quite rare these days due to cameras).

Pepe
Veteran
Veteran

31 Jan 2023, 1:05 am

DeathFlowerKing wrote:
goldfish21 wrote:
nazi's gonna nazi.

Maybe he will be stop by Canada first?

Canada is already a Commie enclave. pootin can use it as a staging ground.
Comrade Trudeau will welcome him. 8)

Pepe
Veteran
Veteran

31 Jan 2023, 1:09 am

cyberdad wrote:
Well there's a first....Nazi approved curriculum material :lol:

I was reading the Southern Law poverty centre report that many people carrying these neo-Nazi beliefs > than the the number actually reported as members of organised groups but privately subscribe on various platforms including the dark web (most appropriately named for these jokers).

The proof is that random people employed in the services sector across America who openly refuse to serve black customers. The conundrum for these new nazis is getting work (its a little hard to find work when you hate people) and trying to filter out black folk from your interaction).

This is why Kristen Waggoner's support of the lawsuit to allow Americans the right to refuse service on any grounds is providing a backdoor for Nazis in professions like nursing or medical services to refuse to treat black patients.

This type of article is insidious > funny

Redfern has Caucasian no go zones. 8)

r00tb33r
Veteran
Veteran

31 Jan 2023, 1:13 am

Pepe wrote:
goldfish21 wrote:
nazi's gonna nazi.

The commie invasion has already happened:
Here is the documentary:

Funny enough one day after exams we watched this in history class. :lol: :lmao:

...like 20 years ago.

cyberdad
Veteran
Veteran

31 Jan 2023, 1:53 am

Pepe wrote:
Redfern has Caucasian no go zones. 8)

Are you sure?

Most Redfern residents could qualify as caucasians