Three card readings using tarot, lenormand, and hanafuda

Page 1 of 2 [ 30 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next

DeathFlowerKing
Veteran
Veteran

31 Jan 2023, 3:05 pm

I asked the question "Will the US and China go to war and if so how will the events leading to it play out?"

These were the three different card systems i pulled.

My Tarot/Poker Cards

My Lenormand Cards

My Hanafuda/Poker Fusion Cards

I will try to anaylize all three card readings when I have time as this may take a while. I pulled some interesting cards here. :)

DeathFlowerKing
Veteran
Veteran

31 Jan 2023, 5:19 pm

Tarot Cards:

The King of Cups/Hearts is always my card for president Joe Biden. Regardless of whether he truly means well or not, as a leader he is overburdened with pressure and a symbolic sword sticks through his head representing a leader who doesnt always think clearly.

6 of Diamonds/Coins is about giving money away generously and 9 of Spades/Swords is about fear and anxiety, perhaps on a prophetic level?

8 of Spades/Swords is about a trap or a prison of one's own making, and the King of Wands represents a new leader who is destined to take Biden's place as the next president. The King of Cups is ruled by Scorpio (stinging itself in self-destruction and rejuvenation like The Suicide King with his sword through his head), while The King of Wands is ruled by Leo. So this next American leader will most likely be somebody like Trump who is protected by the "Heart of the Lion" (fixed star regulus). Seriously, as much as I despise Trump I think he has some seriously powerful stuff behind him which is why the system cannot wash its hands of him. God ran out of locusts indeed... :?

Anyways the alternative path is fighting between multiple parties at work, but the path best avoided is fighting against the Knight of Wands. I have to wonder what this knight represents? On his shield is a salamander, a creature that in ancient times was believed to have the power to pass through fire unharmed almist like a dragon. Perhaps this could be symbolic of going to war with a nation like China which has risen from the ashes of its own empire? Must be a very bad idea to do so but the government seems to think that uniting Americans against a common "enemy" will fix all the division in our own country. I get the feeling it has been a tactic used by the American government over and over again...

Lenormand Cards:

The focus card wound up being "The Child". If this card is to focus on the world it represents a state of vulnerability and perhaps naivete too? Nobody really knows what's happening in the world, I mean they just dont. The internet has so much propaganda, censorship, and misinformation on it these days it's hard to seperate the actual truth from the lies. So here we are...

The Letter and The Key means a message from the other side will arrive soon to give us an indicator of what's going to happen to the world. The Clouds and The Cross means it will most likely be an unpleasant experience for both sides in the "Sino-American War" but it will be something both sides brought on themselves. Maybe a surprise military attack to stir East and West tensions up?

The alternative path is to sever ties between China and The USA through The Scythe card. Or maybe it means one of our two countries would do the whole world a favor by being cut completely apart?

The path best avoided is The Book. A book of secret information and occult knowledge. Maybe it refers to giving into a new Cold War mindset? Or maybe it could also represent a journalist who uncovers and reports something secret that the world was better off not knowing?

Hanafuda Cards:

The focus card is The Peony tied with a blue ribbon. The peony was at one time a flower symbol important to the Chinese Imperial Family (according to what I have read online). So this flower could be focused on the rise of "Chinese Imperialism".

To the left I see The Iris which represents masculine strength and The Pine Tree with a Crane and Rising Sun. The later of which is matched with the Ace of Spades, a card representing a drastic and unwanted change. Also a death to the old order of things...

To the right I see The Willow Tree caught in a dangerous storm and The Paulownia Flower which represents something sacred and powerful at work. A strong feminine energy in contrast with the masculine energy of the Iris flower to the left.

Anyways the Alternative Path is The Red Maple Tree representing peace and diplomacy. Perhaps in the end the US will have no choice but to negotiate a treaty with China in order to not be destroyed completely?

The path best avoided is The Chrysanthemum tied with a blue ribbon. I get the feeling it warns against holding onto things from the past that no longer serve our world (maybe capitalism or some other traditions?). It can bring our downfall...

That is what I intrepret my cards as saying. Take from it what you will. :)

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

31 Jan 2023, 11:00 pm

i think the world is gonna gang up on us and put us outta the picture.

DeathFlowerKing
Veteran
Veteran

31 Jan 2023, 11:57 pm

auntblabby wrote:
i think the world is gonna gang up on us and put us outta the picture.

I wouldnt say the world, more like China and whatever allies they have like Russia and North Korea.

I also think it's entirely possible that the US will simply cave in and bow to China because they get to the point to where we realize we're fighting a losing battle.

blazingstar
Veteran
Veteran

01 Feb 2023, 5:40 am

Quote:
Anyways the Alternative Path is The Red Maple Tree representing peace and diplomacy. Perhaps in the end the US will have no choice but to negotiate a treaty with China in order to not be destroyed completely?

I would be in favor of Peace and Diplomacy.

kraftiekortie
Veteran
Veteran

01 Feb 2023, 5:44 am

BS!

We’re not “caving in” to China’s demands! That’ll never happen!

DeathFlowerKing
Veteran
Veteran

01 Feb 2023, 8:04 am

kraftiekortie wrote:
BS!

We’re not “caving in” to China’s demands! That’ll never happen!

That's what people said about Bush's "War on Terror". When we were fighting the Taliban. :P

kraftiekortie
Veteran
Veteran

01 Feb 2023, 8:28 am

We WON against the Taliban.

We (unfortunately) withdrew because it was felt we were spending too much money there, and that Afghanistan doesn't really have anything of interest there, anyway.

kraftiekortie
Veteran
Veteran

01 Feb 2023, 8:29 am

Anybody who thinks the US will surrender to China.....really has a screw loose somewhere to a severe extent.

The thing the US is poorest at: guerilla fighting within the confines of a specific country (as shown in Vietnam). The combined Vietcong/North Vietnamese death toll was 10 times that of the US.....yet they still won the war.

DeathFlowerKing
Veteran
Veteran

01 Feb 2023, 8:47 am

I do not see how we "won" against the Taliban when we pretty much handed them Afghanistan back. :?

And I'll put it like this. If Americans go to war against China either the USA is going to have to lose or the whole world will lose.

We practically ARE already losing to China as we speak. Look at how many of America's youth have fallen for the CCP's propaganda?

That's what I honestly believe. You don't have to accept what I think.

DeathFlowerKing
Veteran
Veteran

01 Feb 2023, 9:00 am

The useful idiots for the CCP here in the US will be responsible for our country's downfall because they REALLY hate our country more than they fear our enemies. That's not a good thing, in case you don't know.

kraftiekortie
Veteran
Veteran

01 Feb 2023, 9:02 am

I, actually, don't know anybody who "falls for the CCP's propaganda."

Maybe you ought to speak to real people, rather than idiots on the Internet.

We "won" against the Taliban----but "lost" when we withdrew from Afghanistan.

DeathFlowerKing
Veteran
Veteran

01 Feb 2023, 9:12 am

kraftiekortie wrote:

We "won" against the Taliban----but "lost" when we withdrew from Afghanistan.

So we "lost". No buts about it

And believe me I know enough idiots outside the internet who seem to express support for both China and Russia.

kraftiekortie
Veteran
Veteran

01 Feb 2023, 9:15 am

I'm in both a university and a working-class environment. I'm around some people who others call "woke," and others who are rather conservative, and might even like Trump.

I don't know anybody who remotely expresses support for Russia and China.

Maybe if you go to Trotskyite convention......

DeathFlowerKing
Veteran
Veteran

01 Feb 2023, 9:22 am

kraftiekortie wrote:
I'm in both a university and a working-class environment. I'm around some people who others call "woke," and others who are rather conservative, and might even like Trump.

I don't know anybody who remotely expresses support for Russia and China.

Maybe if you go to Trotskyite convention......

Just because YOU don't know people like that doesn't mean I don't.

kraftiekortie
Veteran
Veteran

01 Feb 2023, 9:27 am

I live in the biggest city in the country. If there were many people who make excuses for China and Russia, they would have exposed themselves to me in various ways.

Where do you meet these people who express sympathy for Russia and China?