Cyndi Lauper
George Michael
Willie Nelson
Rage Against The Machine
Soundgarden
The Spinners
The White Stripes
Warren Zevon

Only votes from authorized email addresses are counted in the Fan Vote. To authorize an email address, head to vote.rockhall.com and enter your email address or log in via Facebook, Amazon, or Google.

You can visit vote.rockhall.com to cast a ballot daily. The top five artists, as selected by the public, will comprise a “fans’ ballot” that will be tallied along with the other ballots to choose the 2022 Inductees.

Fans will need to login to vote. Voting is capped at one ballot per day. We do track and void duplicate votes that exceed this cap and may take steps necessary to prevent voting that is inconsistent with this cap.

Please note that it may take up to a minute for your vote to be verified, counted, and appear on the Official Fan Vote Leaderboard.

Need to get this out of way. As I say every year. It is not the Rock and Roll Fame and has not been for a long long time now. It is the Hall of Fame of acts since rock was born. There are many deserving acts that it is a crime they are not nominated or in. Either you boycott the whole thing or make the best of it. That is up to you. I choose to deal with the hand I got.

Strong group.
The only it is crime if he got in for me is George Michael.

Automatic votes for me.
Kate Bush - I hope all the long long overdue recognition she got due to 'Running Up The Hill' being used on Stranger Things puts her in.

Iron Maiden - If you want to show newbies what Heavy Metal sounds like you just can't do better.

Joy Division/New Order - If I had that choice I would vote for Joy Division solo the definitive post-punk act. If I had that choice I would vote for New Order solo. Maybe more than anybody they made electronica an acceptable pop music genre. 'Blue Monday' is the definitive synth-pop song. As a combination vote they can't lose, can they?

Willie Nelson - The Ambassador for Southern Rock. And man, the guy was a master with a fiddle.

Rage Against the Machine - During a slacker era they kept it political and are still an inspiration for activist groups. And they did not sound like the alt-rock acts they were grouped with.

Soundgarden - In the pantheon of the early '90s Seattle grunge/alternative rock explosion they are usually ranked third in importance behind Nirvana and Pearl Jam. Can't argue with that. No disrespect to those other guys but Soundgarden was a better group full stop.

The Spinners - A key bridge between soul and disco.

The White Stripes - An important part of the "post-punk revival" of the early '00s.

There is a problem you only get 5 votes and I listed 8. But that is not really a problem. To get into any Hall of Fame you should be more than very good.

It is Autism Acceptance Month

“My autism is not a superpower. It also isn’t some kind of god-forsaken, endless fountain of suffering inflicted on my family. It’s just part of who I am as a person”. - Sara Luterman